Romanians

Seriously what is their fucking problem?

Attached: 6021E52D-DB8D-426E-B637-D1E61D974F52.jpg (634x519, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If life has taught me one thing it’s that you should never, in any circumstances, trust a balkan rat

I'm more interested in Ireland, which is the only non-shithole making a frequent appearance

>Ireland

what the fuck?
I thought they were firsties.

>Picture of Poles

more interested in what's up with Vietnam and drugs

The real question is how are Albanians so low in the lists?

it's not rate by population but total amount of culprits
shit stats

And only in drugs and fraud

How did so many people from vietnam ended in the UK?

They are being oppressed by Hungarians so they are forced to go to the UK and lead a criminal life.

>wealthy boomers getting btfo by their pets
oh no the horror

It still shows Romanians are in 4 crime categories and top 3 as the most prolific criminals
I would assume that most of the “Irish” commiting these crimes are travellers

me on the right

Except those probably aren't actual Romanians, just like Pakis in the UK don't count as Britons

If they are born in Romania how are they not actually Romanians?

nice cut you cunt

Attached: 25F3553300000578-2963368-image-m-127_1424613902235.jpg (634x853, 242K)

armer Gyppos counted as Romanian?

Is someone whose parents came from subsharan Africa British if he was born in Britain?

why are y pypo such subhumans

>a rat born in a stable is a horse

why are poos so peaceful lads ?

Almost none of the Romanian immigrants to the U.K. are Romani, you can’t blame them for this.

Right
youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8

Attached: 713cb23c2af07c57e2569b96476598e8.jpg (979x1305, 178K)

Because they own all the corner shops so have no reason to resort to crime, the guy who owns the corner shop near mine is also the landlord of the slum houses in another bit where all the new African immigrants live

Of course I can. Do you think a gyppo would say his actual ethnicity?

Why would travellers be ROI nationals?

Why do you hate Romani people? The Romanian at my work gets angry if you even mention the word gypsy

Most are actual Romanians and not gypsies. Here we have the same problem with your countryman. Seriously fucked up morale system you have in Romania, everyone is a just a piece of shit.

Gee, I wonder

Because mommy and daddy would beat and disown my ass if I didn’t study hard enough to become a doctor in the UK

I am surprised to see pakis and indians not on this list. Can they be tamed?

A lot of Irish travellers move to the U.K. when they realise that our system will give people even more neetbux

Are you retarded?
Btw
>Romani
What's that? The first time that name was used for Gypsies was when leftist fags pushed by Soros said "gypsy" is derogatory so we have to call them "rromani"
That in the late 90'
Are you a Jews bitch?

Attached: grid-cell-17568-1475225580-7.jpg (742x1024, 96K)

No they're not. See . I don't consider people who act like that abroad Romanians.

ITT: implying that regular diasp*rafags are not just as subhuman as gypos

Attached: 1555944429994.jpg (250x250, 8K)

My local Indian restaurant has Romanian immigrants working like slave for minimum wage for a Indian boss who shouts at them.

LOL OP t. British cunt

Based fuck Slavs

There are some criminals amongst uncuck people, why do you think immigrants stay away from us?

Same,we have a romanian problem here too

Haven't you seen American Gangster? They probably try to smuggle drugs into the UK from Vietnam or the golden triangle.

>"portuguese"

tip top kek, enjoy our finest african crops

We're constantly funneling foreigners into the UK. What they do is get Portuguese citizenship easily then fuck off to the UK. They're the ones you see doing shit jobs in desolate farms in Alentejo.

It's gonna get even worse now, since the government wants freedom of movement between Portuguese-speaking countries (with no necessary criminal records check, work contract or proof of being capable of sustaining themselves in Portugal).

I'm so sorry, Europe.

Based Ceaucescu banned abortions in Romania and lower class people started to breed like hell. First they killed Ceaucescu himself and then they moved to the West and started to terrorize Westerners. Based as fuck if you ask me.