Why are most extroverted countries so shit?

why are most extroverted countries so shit?

Attached: 1492209603747.jpg (800x582, 137K)

that is not true tho

you'd be surprised how many people here masquerade their depression under a layout of social interaction

Germany is not pure blue, their autismo levels are not high enough overall.

ayyyyyyy we slavs now

UK should be placed between red and blue

Source: my asshole

>what is google image search
It's 2019, newfag.

>Slavs
Neither Lithuania nor Hungary are slavs, only Poland is

culturally and ethnically slav

>culturally and ethnically
Lol
It's like saying Indonesia is culturally and ethnically chinese

Attached: 1427308291317-2.png (888x882, 391K)

>Japan
>The country that kept scoreboards of their mass slaughters and took two nukes and losing a shit ton of territory to surrender
>Good listener, compromiser and everything else in yellow
>

oh, you're right

so they should be closer to blue?

>lithuania is apparently more extroverted than the nederlands south afrika and AUSTRALIA
who made this

south africa is pretty introverted for a nig country

>Gee, why do cultures that emphasize keeping your head cool, sticking to the facts and planning lead to better organized countries than cultures that emphasize emotion and impulse or cultures that react rather than act?
I fucking wonder.

Attached: 1447023617893.png (732x720, 806K)

So the more autistic the country = the more civilized and developed?

>Placing facts over feelings is autism
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, HernĂ¡n.

It's just an inherent trait of autism, caring more about little shit than emotions and feelings. It has its use (organization because OCD, planning because anxiety of the future, quiet and spacious because sensory issues, more trustworthy government because autists have a harder time lying to people) but you also have bad things from an autist country like lower birthrates and cringy culture less population. I'd rather be in an autist country then a country that relies on superstition and social interaction to get through the day.

Attached: ht_brain_scan_jef_111128_wblog.jpg (478x269, 31K)

>It's just an inherent trait of autism, caring more about little shit than emotions and feelings
I guess if you're going that route... but then again, it also fits the idea that an autistic brain is simply a "hypermasculine" brain, emphasizing the male trait of logic while de-emphasizing feminine social traits.

>but you also have bad things from an autist country like lower birthrates and cringy culture less population
Except these cultures did not arise 50 years ago and prior to that point they had great fertility rates. In fact in the 19th century Germany had MUCH better fertility rates than France, allowing them to rapidly overtake France's stagnating population DESPITE bleeding millions upon millions of people to America via migration. Yet Germany is among the most linear-active cultures on the chart while France is leaning heavily towards multi-active.

>I'd rather be in an autist country then a country that relies on superstition and social interaction to get through the day.
Everyone would. Which is why for European countries, the linear-active vs multi-active spectrum is also one of quality. The more "blue" a country is, the better. The more "red" it is, the worse. The more corrupt, inefficient and prone to social upheaval.

A few years ago I would dismiss such social hypothesis as pure nonsense and say something about sociology not being a real science, but especially the whole Yellow Vest business in France really changed my opinion. These meme sociology charts may not be such memes and may actually have a lot of thought put into it, with a lot of explanatory power as a result.

Because they're stupid

ITT
Cunts willingly misunderstanding this graph or just being fucking dumb

If autism is more a "hypermasculine" brain then schizophrenia maybe a "hyperfeminine" brain. I think it checks out. I thought about shit like this for years and it makes so much sense.

Attached: 1489617424616.png (519x657, 90K)

Then go ahead and explain it if you're so smart.

Attached: image[1].jpg (1200x784, 140K)

>all social traits are feminine
You're a moron.

>Sweden
Like pottery

Social intelligence is not inherently a feminine trait, in fact men are substantially more socially intelligent than women on average. You're just a young moron trying to figure the world out so you extrapolate bullshit data concocted in your mind. There's literally no value to what you just postured.

t. Autist

Not that guy but the extroverted countries in europe minus France have pretty low birthrates as well. In France's case I'm almost sure its because of immigrant populations still making kids. Also culture wise southern europe is almost as americanised as here.

>USA and Canada being culturally different at all
>Ireland being blue
>USA not being more red
Shit

All blue-to-red countries are based

except for portugal of course

based spain, italy and venezuela

Oh! You wound me, sir!

Attached: 622_9a7f7c3b-7c95-35a1-9d8c-223fdc2198ec.jpg (622x350, 140K)

>only Poland is
and France. Read the map

Linear-active mentality is more anankastic than autistic.

Attached: OCPD6.jpg (2051x1241, 726K)

wrong. Malaysia is more yellow blue. whoever make this clearly just assuming