Should I sleep on a tatami mat and futon?

Is this the truly based and Jow Forums way to live?

Or is it just Japanese marketing I’m falling for

Attached: 80851B8E-9962-4D86-B7B6-494872D43896.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=draft definition&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwixtfPmoYfjAhUux4UKHYp7CtUQ1QIoAHoECA4QAQ&biw=1265&bih=916
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's good bad harder than western bed
maybe it's difficult to get used to it

>not sleeping in a superior hammock

Attached: c97bbf5a191bf2db3a95cd07c117f146.jpg (533x408, 34K)

you can't roll over while sleeping
your posture is fixed
it's tiring than it look

When I lived in Gyouda I used to sleep on futon. Felt nice. Maybe it's because since childhood I don't sleep on soft beds but on rather hard couches

How is sleeping on tatami in futon is different from sleeping on floor in futon?

>sleep in hammock
>it snaps when you're asleep
>hit head on floor
>die

I sleep on the huton on Tatami room everyday
My old huton became hard, so that huton became uncomfortable to sleep desu

Attached: aa.png (626x530, 131K)

Well the fact that you can just roll it up put it away is convenient. You also avoid dust and random shit piling up under bed if you are lazy.

Doesn’t it absorb moisture and grow fungus over time if you have it on the floor like that?

you'll get sick

not that i care

>you'll get sick
why ?

It's simply barbaric, uncomfortable and ridiculous.

draft

not sure what you mean
google.com/search?q=draft definition&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwixtfPmoYfjAhUux4UKHYp7CtUQ1QIoAHoECA4QAQ&biw=1265&bih=916

Yes oni chan

cold air

>why yes I do sleep in a hammock, how did you know?

Attached: kyphosis.jpg (538x800, 39K)

Thanks, you convinced me to buy a hammock

you get used to and if you have appropriated blanket its ok. i sleep on my gym carpet some night, the hardest part is the roughness on some part of your body (knee, feet, hand and ribs).

No thanks, I like having a normal spine.

I sleep on a floor mattress similar to this but larger than Japanese tatami, closer to queen size American.

Sleep on a tank

Attached: IMG_20181005_211523.jpg (848x1200, 150K)

it wasn't a futon but when i was in japan for two months my "mattress" was this ~5cm thick foam padding and despite being not too comfortable i got the best sleep of my entire life on that bed
even if i only got 6 hours of sleep i'd easily wake up naturally every day completely refreshed and never feel tired at all in the day

now even if i get 8-9 hours of sleep it's a struggle to get out of bed, i'm tired all day and sometimes even fall asleep at work

No it's cringe