Damn

damn...
really makes you think, huh?

Attached: powerful.jpg (594x759, 126K)

can't wait until they make the spics slaves and then murder them all

Auschwitz has a pile of shoes, is there a pile of sombreros on the Mexican border?

Attached: 1472478552597.jpg (280x292, 19K)

Every illegal immigrant is already a criminal

Don't let them make you forget that

:(

and in nazi germany being a jew was a crime...

Kek

Honestly thought this was a runescape bank screenshot from the thumbnail

I thought the same

Post stats

Why are am*Ricans so evil?

Based

thats not very efficient use of slaves, dont you think?

>be mexican
>lose your hat

Attached: 1527102589500.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>STOPPING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS LITERALLY AS BAD AS HITLER

Attached: 1551688315563.png (647x778, 17K)

>BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL

Attached: 1559800851301.png (720x869, 158K)

>OMG just like the nazis
>we gotta do something y'all brown kids in cages orange man bad

Attached: 1549672489685.png (406x431, 10K)

The difference is that being a spic isn't a crime, instead the crime is trying to sneak over the border without getting a Visa to come here.

>implying there's anything wrong with that
dilate

so you're welcoming gaijins now? I thought nips are the most xeno people in the world with the very fake hospitality that shush gaijin away

It's another "Trump is Hitler" episode...

genocide ≠ not letting illegal immigrants through your borders
By the way, why are they confiscating rosaries?

>By the way, why are they confiscating rosaries?
When you're put in custody you have to leave your belt, shoelaces, jewels etc.

Why are they confiscating rosaries tho? I thought americans loved Jesus etc. Are they scared of crosses or something?

Attached: 1537324131279.png (418x419, 418K)

afaik, the thing is that not only they forbid them from crossing the border, but they actually hold them in camps (like concentration camps) because of some grey legal area
shit's fucked up

>Jow Forumstards defending this
Why is it that the subhumans of society are always trying to attack others from positions of privilege and power while calling themselves victims of the very people they victimise?

See Mostly to avoid suicides.

Hi I just came by this thread and wanted to let you good folks know, if anyone of you has gold or jewelry for sale, I'm buying, no questions asked.

>Mostly to avoid suicides.
Good luck committing suicide by hanging yourself with a flimsy rosary. Those things were probably one of the last comforts those people had left so yeah, orange man bad but MIGA I guess

Attached: bec08f8b5e445395741a4126f23a9d19.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

>they actually hold them in camps

Literally, and I do mean -literally-, Hitler.

The Judeo-Protestant America is attacking Catholics here actually.
We all know America is ruled by Israel. This is reverse nazism, this is the Jews oppressing Christians.
I bet the slimy jew officer in charge of the camp burned those crosses too.

Or maybe they are SCARED of them, and have DIRECT ORDERS to keep them away from the DEMONIC FORCES that have taken over the US of A.

>why are they confiscating rosaries?
their satanic masters fear them

Exactly this, see

Catholics aren't people.

Goblinos fear the power of Christ

Attached: mutt-americano-la-creatura-la-creatura-el-la-luz-monstruo-35549891.png (500x780, 186K)

>Good luck committing suicide by hanging yourself with a flimsy rosary.
That's what I said when they asked for my tiny shoelaces, but that's the procedure. They don't take any risk, and honestly I'd do the same.

Because Jews were travelling halfway across a continent to try to illegally force their way into auschwitz, right? That's how it happened?

Why did they detain you?

weed

>try to illegally force their way into auschwitz
fucking kek

Exactly, Jews from everywhere packed into trains because they wanted into the camps so bad.

The Jews want them here to undermine the 100 plus years of labor reform the old left worked so hard for.
Silly goyim.
Just keep tweeting about trans-rights and all the other ridiculous fringe bullshit we come up with.

You joke but during the early occupation of the Netherlands the Jews were increasingly treated like they were in Germany years before, couldn't own property, weren't allowed in schools etc.
Eventually the Nazi officials said new Jewish communities were being officially set up in Eastern Europe and started organizing trains to move all the Jews. Most Jews genuinely thought the Nazis only wanted them out of central Europe, not killed, so they willingly registered themselves with the Nazi to await transportation, many even sold their belongings and paid for train tickets themselves.

Of course they were all taken to concentration camps and eventually death camps.

Rude :(