Why are INDVIANS classified as BLACK

where is our affirmative action
indians are called "asains" but we aren't yellow and slant eyed lmfao
we are literally the epitome of blackness.
you can find people BLACKer than afrikans in India.

Attached: black_indian_man.jpg (800x1067, 148K)

>indians
>black
ok..

Attached: ppsize.jpg (652x1168, 96K)

>meme statistics
Have you seen Nigerians IRL? In Delhi, they're all manlets like Biharis. Punjabis and Pathans tower over them.

Breh you literally called me a blackie in the other thread

Attached: 1A700BBF-61D2-4FA7-8396-6039F576C52C.jpg (640x323, 202K)

It's just another example of how we're completely oblivious to other people's existence outside North America.

An Indian kid from the slums is far more disadvantaged than a black kid from the US inner cities and a migrant from central America. How is an Indian kid supposed to get to the US and change his life with absolutely no money on hand (unless you're Ramanujan).

You can also say the same for other demographics in the world. However, all these poor people worldwide don't have a shot at getting special treatment in the US because the people in the college admissions offices don't know and don't care about anyone outside North America.

You can literally put a poor ethnic Bosniak, Pakistani, Kazhak, or anyone else from the third world against some working class Mexican or Black living in the US with a lower GPA and they'll lose everytime. Why? The admissions officers are either dumb liberals, or Mexican or Black themselves, and have never heard of your country.

American liberals are the worst.
>uou need to be more cultured!
>> no not that weird x culture no one knows or cares about, just Hispanic and Black, and maybe some random Asian culture just to fit the picture

However, if you're a rich fucker from Hyderabad looking for affirmative action, go fuck yourself.

US unis are beholden to US tax payers so they should give preference to US minorities first. I don't see the problem desu

colorwise south indians are pretty black, but the sizes does not reflect this, maybe its because australoids are not negroids...

Attached: chrome_kd7RyjeItf.png (539x199, 4K)

Average on par with Argentina and Turkey. We are Black.

Attached: F994D916-232A-4B50-9A46-02EF38FDB693.jpg (640x884, 154K)

>average in congo is 7.1
(you):look at my 5 inch pp im so black dawg totally shootin up crack bangin hoes left and right

Yes, very average 5” :)

Damn bro

African statistics are self-reported. Tanzania was measured and it comes down to like 11cm.

Yummy

you need to be 7 to please a woman bro
also
timestamp or it aint yours

Im 6.5” nigga not posting any more I ain’t gay breh

>lemme post the first thing i get when i google bbc
that will get him
>ah shit hes on to me, I'll just say im not gay that will make him go away

the fact that you even flashed your dick online to win an arguement with people you will never meet shows how gay you are, thats assuming the pic is yours

and if you did just cntrl c cntrl v this the fact tht you googled a black cock is pretty gay on its own so... your pretty bicurious already, might as well go all the way if proving your point means that much to you

>all this wall of text
Reverse image search exists on desu archive, just saying.
Thanks for confusing my dick with a bbc though, cheers.

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that your not a newfag, a general rule is to assume anything posted without a timestamp is from somewhere else, so its timestamp or it didnt happen

>Bonglodeshi ITT PrEtEnDiNG that he ain't a brown bastard himself

yikes

>can't refute his argument so I'm gonna attack his character
Not once did I say I'm not brown, I just don't want to be associated with a group of people who commit and glorify crime and use their victim status to reap benefits

Attached: IMG_20190621_120409.jpg (1920x2560, 878K)

You're that ex muslim poster.

Ask America. They started calling negros blacks.