Why turks and arabs hate each other?

>Turks Look like arabs
>Turks Have arab mentality
>Turks Worship arab god

They are the same people,only thing that makes them different is language.

So why they hates each other?

Attached: main-qimg-d7a149d8e912f4c0e611674410022ad1-c.jpg (473x311, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Algeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arabs are morons and Turks have been brainwashed into godless ultra nationalists by their jewish god Atatürk

>Why turks and arabs hate each other?
For the same reasons that Arabs and Arabs hate each other. They are angry people.

t. Ahmet Xhihadj Skanderbeg III

Why ukrainians and Russians hate each other?
Both slavs, look same, one religion, languages almost the same.

can turks reads their arabic abjads of their written language?

Russians are mongols
Ukranians are turks

Arabs dont give a fuck about turks but turks are butthurt about arabs betraying them during WWI and they hate everyone except themselves

Arabs are brown middle easterners
Turks are white europeans

>They are the same people
Fuck off vlad

Most Turks look like arabs

Stop posting low quality bait magomed

they dont

look like arab

Attached: average-faces-Istanbol.jpg (1000x641, 84K)

Attached: VladTheInhaler.jpg (1200x1273, 191K)

this, TVRKs are bros, unless they are not muslims then let erdochad behead them.

>everybody with black hair and tanned skin is an arab
Seriously kill yourself

Attached: 1561509671776.png (1294x1514, 1.11M)

90% of Turks look like Arabs and Armenians

>i am white

Russians look like mongols

okay

HE-HE-HE

Attached: kurd.jpg (600x420, 69K)

Seriously kys

Attached: 1553861000927.png (1619x761, 202K)

Even syrians, iraqis and north africans are not arabs. They are just arabized. Real arabs can only be found in arab gulf. Plus most Turks don't have arab mentality. We gave women the right to vote earlier than most western countries. Arabs are still arguing whether women are human or not.

nope

Wait, they're gay?

>that flag

OH NOOOOOOOOOOONONO NO NOOONONONONONONNNNNNNNOOOOOONONONOOOOO

>I am white

That arabized myth is zionist revisionism, there are arabs in north africa, syria, iraq and even turkey, actually arabs were turkified in 1921

Why yes, İ am an Alamancı. How did you know bro?

Attached: 1556103795026.png (474x584, 149K)

Genetic studies say otherwise Ahmed

Jealous, arape?

I seriously fail to understand how a Russian could ever feel so racially confident about himself as to make fun of others

The average Turk in Germany is no different from Arabs

i wonder which one is bottom.

>Thus, today, numerous estimates suggest that Algerians of Turkish descent still represent 5%[1][23] to 25% (including partial Turkish origin)

>25%

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Algeria

cuz we are based

Attached: ohnono.jpg (259x194, 9K)

No they are paid by jews and easily counterproved because the taxonomy of the haplogroups is shitty

Ataturk did nothing wrong.

Nope. They just speak arabic and are muslim and everybody who thinks they look alike doesn't know shit.

Yeah they were kouloughis, turks were actually based in north africa

I don't know what's worse, being mistaken for a Turk or an Arab

bump, this is very important thread

>me when i see a t*rkroach

Attached: 1531344813237.jpg (1024x651, 30K)

Kurds. Not even joking. Mike wrote about it.

>İt's the shitty comedian
Dats gon' b a yikes from me dawg

>Plus most Turks don't have arab mentality. We gave women the right to vote earlier than most western countries. Arabs are still arguing whether women are human or not.
>Kek, that's because of Ataturk. Turks are just like arabs, pillaging and killing everything in sight. Without his secularization you would basically be another generic -stan country with harsh Sharia law

Whoops, didn't mean to greentext the second part

Hes right tho.

Not an argument.
Fuck off hans

Except Religion, that's like saying why Korean hates Japanese

I'm just saying you're the same people mentally even if you aren't the same people physically.

Why do Americans always do this? Please don't talk about things you don't know anything about.

this

What the fuck is your problem with Turks anyway? How many Turks do you know irl?

Shut the fuck up Mehmet, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Your Ottoman Empire, your Seljucks, etc. Even a concept such as the Jannassaries is so fucked up that the Europeans never did that to the Native Americans. You're arabs at heart. You've learned from Islam, and thus have instilled Arab principles into your mentality. Extreme nationalism, religiousity, and so on. Only Ataturk made you guys somewhat tolerable.

Koreans and Japanese have different cultures, but Turks and Arabs are the same, except language and hats.

>What the fuck is your problem with Turks anyway
nothing
>How many Turks do you know irl?

>concept such as the Jannassaries
They were extremely happy with their status. They even kidnapped and killed (probably raped too) the sultan who wanted to overthrow them. Europeans on the other hand did some fucked up shit back in the day.

>3
Damn son. You are a Turkolog then? I wish I knew that many Turks irl too.

Stop replying. This is who you're arguing with.

Attached: pol meeting.png (1031x731, 1.52M)

>Extremely happy

>Being kidnapped, castrated, forced to convert to another religion and fight for dictators

You see, you're just like the Arabs. Even thought Atatutk tried to make you civilized, your mentality is that of the Arabs. At least Europeans understand the severity of their actions. You Turks are fucking deluded. The Arab slave trade was like 2 times bigger than the European slave trade and most didn't survive because of castration.

Again he's completely right tho. I have like 12 turks living in my block alone.

You can go back to Ankara if you think Turkey is so great. Leave the Netherlands and go back to your shithole

Turks were 10,000-15,000 around 1800-1830 among 3 millions Algerians, they were mostly deported/killed during the french conquest.
How can they go from 0.2% of the population to 25% after getting killed?

Attached: turks.png (668x150, 26K)

Turkish turks hate german turks. They are mostely east anatolian religious nutjobs that influence the politics of a country they dont live in anymore.

German turks are the worst kind of turks

Shut up subhuman.

And the Turkroach cries out in pain as it strikes you

I wanted to like turks, but after dealing with them a lot, it's safe to say they're just as bad as arabs except more butthurt and they replaced their worship of Allah with Ataturk. Like, seriously, the cult of personality around him is very unsettling, it's illegal to disrespect him in Turkey or something like that.

>being kidnapped
True. Life is harsh. Nothing compared to the shit Euros did back in the day
>castrated
Only africans who worked in the harem got their dick cut off because you know
>forced to convert to another religion
Like I said life is harsh.
>fight for dictators
Yep they fight for the empire they lived in. They were extremely rich and were treated like nobles. Why do you think they revolted when the sultan attempted to end them? They simply didn't want to lose their status.

>life is harsh
The difference between Euros and Roaches is that Euros don't justify their atrocities. My point remains that mentally you are just like Arabs and that you will never advance beyond a second tier nation because of your retardedness.

Turks who live in Germany are the lowest people here. We sent a good deal of them in the 60s. You can say we did a little bit of cleaning here

Autistic debate, the majority of janissairies after the 16th were of arab and anatolian origins, so muslims. They went to themselves to get this prestigious job, it was basically an elite spot that people craved for.

>it's okay to have everything taken from you and forced to give it up to be a slave to a monarch as long as you get money and status in the end
Imagine this being your argument
It reeks of 3rd world mentality. Not even the other poster you were arguing with.

So we kept a couple of thousand of people away from their families and made them rich. How fucked up people we are!

slavs hate each other over how to pronounce the word coffee but 2 completely different ethnicities, cultures and languages hating is a question??????

Yeah sure turkey only consists of Istanbul and progressive white turks. Best proof is your president.

Nigger like I said our sultan Osman II wanted to end them but they kidnapped, raped and killed him. Apperantly they were happy with their condition

That isn't your only sin. Pillage, rape, killing, Multiple genocides, etc. Also, refer to this
and this
For your Roach brain to comprehend a little of what you are arguing for.

>couple of thousand of people
Several millions of janissaries existed.

We're not genocidal thugs and ultra nationalist psychos

>kidnapping kids and indoctrinating them ISIS style to be bloodthirsty soldiers forced to kill the people they originate from all over Europe, Middle East and Africa

yeah totally not fucked up

>multiple genocides
Every strong nation did those. Our genocides are nothing compared to the ones Europeans and even the Japanese did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
>1,000 (1400),[1] 7,841 (1484),[2] 13,599 (1574),[2] 37,627 (1609)

>We sent a good deal of them in the 60s. You can say we did a little bit of cleaning here
And they’re slowly getting replaced by Kurds who hate your guts with a passion. I’d say god job you did there

>the whiter the soyiest
it's a universal rule at this point in time

Turks hating Arabs but being Muslim is no different to Europeans being Christian but hating Semites.

We all have been cucked by Middle Eastern religions.

watching Turks vs Kurds vs Arabs (the eternal trio) fight is exciting, it's like they're slavs but browner and louder and plus it shows people that not all "brown" people are same

My FUCKING POINT is that you hold these things up as nothing bad, even sometimes good in the case of Jannies, even though they are clearly horrible. You do not believe your past to be tainted. Euros learn from their mistakes and try to act like civilized beings.

The beginning question was even though Turks and Arabs are pretty much the same mentally, why do they hate each other. You do that becauze you are savages. You do that because you justify inhuman deeds. This is all I am arguing. You have no concept of civil rights besides those that Ataturk gave you. I am not arguing Europeans are sinless. But they recognize their mistakes and try to make it better.

The turk passes as white frenchman

add Nafris Mocros and Persians into the mix and you get ultimate battle royale

Thats what romans made during 3 centuries and no one blinked an eye (the hostage system and barbarian/slave free system)

Janissaries were nearly entirely Balkan

he's right you know
I think they hate themselves also

That’s not the same thing. Turks are the same race as Arabs. Europeans aren’t the same race as Semites.

nice bait

These fights only come across as a bunch of monkeys flinging shit at each other retard

NOBODY CARES

Well it wasn't the best thing to do ofc. I'm sure better things could be done but like I said it's not really THAT bad compared to the shit Europeans did. Conditions were different at the time too. We ended them in 1826 btw. Way before Ataturk was even born
>Turks are the same race as Arabs
(you)