WTF is wrong with American children?

>A New Jersey mom was attacked and knocked unconscious last week by a 13-year-old who a day earlier was among students who told her son to “go back to Mexico,” her attorney said Tuesday.
>The alleged attacker, a 13-year-old boy, was among a group of students who taunted Ruiz’s son in the school cafeteria the day prior saying: “Mexicans should go back behind the wall,” Santiago said. Ruiz’s son countered: “We all come from immigrants,” and the three students threatened him with violence, Santiago added.

Attached: IMG_7331.jpg (640x448, 59K)

Lel

Bump.

>WTF is wrong with American children?
>American children?
>American
>implying New Jersey is American

Based, thots and dorks should know their place

That sounds like a million dollar extreme sketch

I would literally murder any kid that did that to my mom back in the day. Why are zoomers so beta?

based Santiago

>Let me tell you about your own country
Most people know nothing about NJ beyond memes and dumb TV shows.

>new jersey
Ah yes New Jersey

>“Mexicans should go back behind the wall,” Santiago
>Santiago

Welcome to America. Now you know why the most outspoken American ethnats on Jow Forums hate the amerimutt meme.

>BASED conservative Latino is a violent thug
Can't wait for him to have a large brown family and instill those same values into them.

>Be 12
>Group of boys bully me in the street where I live
>My mom sees but does not interact
>Instead waits for me to do something
>Beat the main bully up with my judo skills
>Mom makes me my favourite food as a reward

Ah yes the working class life

Attached: norf.png (1618x900, 200K)

He's probably Spanish. We have a lot of Spaniards here for some reason.

Attached: IMG_6950.png (800x574, 193K)

Most non-Mexican Hispanics hate Mexicans. This is nothing new.
Which is why thousands of Cubans piled on the street to celebrate when Trump was elected, cant say i blame em. Mexicans are trash

In Canada it's the same. Those who seem racially ambiguous or mixed are always the loudest about racial issues

NJ is among the best, comfiest states in the country. Fuck off frogfag.

>WTF is wrong with American children?
They're being raised by American "adults". You know damn fucking well that the bully picked up his views at the dinner table.

Based mom

gabagool

Hispanics are mostly racist towards other Hispanics. I see it all the time. The lighter-skinned Hispanics think the darker ones are below them and the ones from more developed Latin American countries look down on those from poorer countries. I've been told it's left-over from the Spanish caste system.

subhuman behaviour but
>We all come from immigrants
lemeao

>implying this is wrong

WE ARE NOT ITALIAN, YOU RETARD. ONLY SEVENTEEEN PERCENT OF THE POPULATION HAS ITALIAN HERITAGE. EIGHTEEN PERCENT OF THE POPULATION HAS ANGLO ANCESTRY.

I'm white but don't have any Italian ancestry. I'm a mixed WASP-Euromutt.

the only appropriate thing is having an even lighter more conservative latino beat up santiago, to ensure the natural order is preserved

hispanic-dominated america is going to be brutal

A white kid wouldn't assault an adult unless it was in pure self-defense and even then harming women is pretty non-white.

My mom promised me to buy me WoW+BC and half of year payment if i beat the class bully.

Lmao. That's not true at all.

Are these those lovely latinx "traditional values" I hear so much about?

Real talk, why are latinos so violent?

t. Jacob Hernandez

Go outside, Jow Forumstard

>Only 18% has Anglo blood
Most white Americans have an average of 33% Anglo blood, the niggers 20% Euro blood is mainly Anglo too.

That's kinda funny t b h

Fuck off, Joe Piscopo.

Is this sort of thing common down there too?

Non-Mexican Hispanics are trash too

None of your business

>Latinx
>a race
Pick one and only one.

I was a bully. I'm sorry

t. Manuel Sanchez

Agreed, it's good to have them divided though. Was always fun watching the Salvi gangs jump Mexicans, and the occasional drive by on the Salvi and Mexicans.

I thought Santiago was the one who reported what the racist kid said, not the name of the kid himself.
You can even see that OP's quote ends with "Santiago added"
It seems that Santiago isn't really involved in this, he is just telling what happened.

Nice catch.

Yeah I noticed it too but on Jow Forums it doesn't matter because this thread was initially created with the sole intention of shitting on mexicans regardless of the attacker

If the kid was actually white then he is based.

Like we need an excuse to shit on Mexicans

lmao lard of the fee

Did you beat him?

>It's the amerifat counts his whiteness percentage episode
My favorite

>Birth rates in massive decline
>Average 15% Eastern DNA
>Most men look like mongoloids
>Only Churkas and the Hapas are breeding
>Third world GDP
>Types in English LOLOL
I don't need anything to feel superior to you guys, for i already know i am

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_10.35.33_AM.png (1584x886, 1.41M)

>whiteness
>superiority
No.