I CANT I CANT I CANT TAKE THE HEAT I CANT COPE ANYMORE NO ITS NOT OKAY YES ITS TOO HOT IM LITERALLY FUCKING DYING AND I...

I CANT I CANT I CANT TAKE THE HEAT I CANT COPE ANYMORE NO ITS NOT OKAY YES ITS TOO HOT IM LITERALLY FUCKING DYING AND I MEAN LITERALLY I HAVE BEEN SWEATING NONSTOP FOR 2 DAYS PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME GIVE ME MONEY FOR A NEW FAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE JUST MAKE IT STOP

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Just pray to Allah easy.

Shut up and make some teh doorman threads

yes it is too HOT

Attached: 626.jpg (394x334, 51K)

Have a swim

Drink hot tea.

Inshallah brothers. It is 24 degrees here, and it feels like a bloody oven! May Allah (pbuh) cool you down spiritually, so that you may make it through this tough moment.

Oh my god. Get over it you fucking pussies

lol just get a job and buy an air conditioner?

lol just live somewhere where it's under 20C

Attached: 1560870009352.png (495x495, 408K)

Live in Arabia during the winter, and go to Canada for the summer. Easy.

Why cant brown people take the heat?

Too much melanin warms you up

are you fucking stupid? i am in my home town right now and the sand in my backyard is literally hot enough for me to burn my foot if i step on it, this is unusually hot, if i get inside my car and inhale through my nose i can feel my lungs burning, if i sit on the chairs in my front porch i get burn marks on my ass.

Why go north instead of south in the winter? If you're going to Canada might as well go to Argentina in the middle of the year so you're never in summer.

Argentina gets hot in the summer.

But it's winter in June, July and August, genius. You never learned how seasons work in school? When it's winter in the north, it's summer in the south, and vice-versa, that's why birds migrate.

>Arabia
>North

Attached: Beautiful.png (159x162, 83K)

>The sand is too hot
Grow a pair of balls you pussy

Yes, it's in the northern hemisphere.

Fuck you're right

The experience of temperature is very relative, find some dealing well with it and learn their ways. I bet they don't sit under an air conditioner at every chance.
That said, I totally agree with you!

kek, you literally wont survive 1 hour here.

HAHAHAH DIE MOTHAFUCKA DIE B ITCH YEAAAA BOI DIE BURN LIKE THE REST OF EUROPE AND THE THIRD WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA