Talk to mum on phone

>talk to mum on phone
>"You are smart and clever user. You have a masters degree, you speak English, you are friendly friendly. You are gonna make it"
>Tell her I have to go
>Spend the next 30 minutes with crying in my bed, because I am stupid and I will never achieve anything and nobody likes me

Attached: wojak (1).jpg (1600x900, 77K)

But you have a house you paid for with your own money.

How did you get masters if you are that dumb

She's right and gave you objective reasons why, I believe in you user

Master in what?

You're good user, it's not your mom only

I remember those phone calls with my mother. I had to lie to her that things are going ok, that I'm spending my birthday with friends and stuff like that.

Stop using outdated wojaks first

Attached: feels_wojak_ears.png (645x773, 20K)

history
university is a meme. I just tell facts to teachers that I learnd on Jow Forums to trigger people. Only thing I had to study for were the historiography classes.

Probably lied to her

is this you magyartard

if you mean the guy who makes all the obvius bait threads about Slavs, India, Indo-Europeans and Latan Americans then yes.

It's ok m8, you'll be fine

You're mother is wholesome

I am a colleague bro. Move somewhere else if you're not satisfied, as you're Jow Forums that might be exciting. Apply what you studied

How about working in a University, becomming a Teacher or trying a different degree?

Have you looked in positions in a Museum?
You can also just apply for random office jobs.

>everyone tells me I'm intelligent and talented
>feel like a brainlet most of the time
Who else knows this feel?

I don't know.

me too
probably because my friends are turbo normies and all of their interests are instagram/fucking/drinking etc.

Yes I know you. What did you graduate in?

This. Also come to Italy or another place's big cities, that's stuff for you

I wanna stay in Hungary.
Read the thread.

Find a /his/ job in Hungary then. I don't know how it is, here it's not great but if one likes its thing always manages to do. Or ends up doing something better

Lol you could be me what are you complaining about

What you don't know?
This are your perspectives.
Get going for those.

Cheer up, at least you have a degree and yours is over 16 cm.

You could always pull a Noam Chomsky and write leftist/rightist bait-books that trigger opposition and make the side that agrees with you praise you as the greatest intellectual of your time and use your history degree as proof of your virtue.