I want a Japanese gf

I want a Japanese gf

Attached: 11783767.jpg (1499x1000, 235K)

I had one
Ama

If this isn't shitposting then why?

Well grab one what the hell are you doing here. Go to Uni next semester

I want a Slovenian bf.

I want some PS4 games and gothic novels.

I want a high elf gf.

Did she cook and clean?
Was she into bondage?
Did she have cute feet?

are you a grill

be my gf and ill give you my brothers games

It doesn't matter. Ebites

I-I'm sorry user b-but... PS4...i-it has no games...

Wow, a lot of snowbunnies here. Love you all!

just be yourself

But I already played 64 games and have more in my backlog, how is that even possible?

She did cook and clean, she made me bentos and dropped by my lab building
She wore lingerie for me to surprise me but no bondage
Yes she had cute feet. She was short and probably a 100 pounds
She still checks up on me sometimes and we promsied to continue teaching each other our respective mother tongues
I know japanese prefer skinny ass guys, but she said she preferred how big and wide i was.

>big
Arnold Schwarzenegger tier or Tango tier?

I got big shoulders, not arnold tho

feet aside, was her cute? Face? Body?

How do i get a job at a lab please respond
your friend, user

how was the back of her neck with her long hair pulled up? What did she smell like?

NOOOOO THAT SHOULD BE MEEEE

Attached: 1543196234313.png (471x353, 140K)

What went wrong ?

post her feet and nudes fgt

All that time... you were only playing with cocaine trails... I'm sorry, delusion is too strong...

Was she Beautiful?
Are you Asian?
Non_Asian cant really pull good looking girls in Japan

that's what scares me the most. If you want to pull a good looking japanese girl what has to be done? Is it really possible?

Yes, I'm also scared of that
Because when you watch interviews where they ask japanese girls if they would date or marry a foreigner the Beautiful mostly say no or maybe or they would only take a foreigner from another East Asian country....
And I think I never saw a white dude with a real 10/10 Japanese Beauty

so you're not a man of experience but a YT shitty channels viewer?

Stfu, you Nintendo faggot!

So?
Do you think these videos are faked or what?

I think reality is fucked so even ugly non asian men can have a chance to date beautiful japanese girls.
However it is probably true it must be hard as hell outside the 1% of wealthy, handsome, or just lucky men.

> so even ugly non asian men can have a chance to date beautiful japanese girls
Ok, maybe but this is a thing that almost never happens......

Married to a Japanese woman.
After a year or two they feel just like woman. Doesn't matter Japanese or German. It's just a different shell. After all they are all woman with their difficulties.

But I can't deny that her cooking skills are amazing. And I have a free ticket to move to Japan if Germanistan gets even worse.

yeah that's the point. But you can't be sure what the average is if you just watch YT videos

my german bruder, I think also our common austrian friend agrees it's not impossible to date or marry a japanese woman.
We were discussing the following: how hard is it to date/marry a BEAUTIFUL japanese woman for a non asian?

Still, but lets be real here
Have you ever seen( no matter a video or a pic or in real life) a white or black or brown dude with a real Japanese or Korean Beauty? and not like a "muh crooked teeth and fat woman that I'm going to call Beautiful now to cope"
So it might exist but Its really really rare to the point that I never even saw it
I think I only saw one or two white dude with like really Beautiful korean girls but never ever with a Japanese girl......

weren't we talking about japanese women here? Why are you bringing up koreans?
Also define beautiful japanese girl

I brought it up because its the same in East Asia everywhere
And by Beautiful I mean something like this

Attached: bdeb50d4a3564c274224c96445151c6f.jpg (564x705, 68K)

how many japanese men are dating austrian or german models?

She was up there. I mean she had lots of guys bothering her. Lots of guys hated me because she brought me lunch and stuff out in the open, it was clear she made her choice. She liked my handsome [spoiler]korean[/spoiler] face. Sorry japanons

Moved away. Long distance. We still have long phone convos.

She never put it up but im sure it wouldve been sexy

If she wasnt cute i wouldnt be showing her off to methd out finns on a salakhin ice fishing forum

I dont know, why does that matter?

Is it difficult for you to get a beautiful Austrian/Italian girlfriend? Then it won't be easier in Japan.

However, you always have that gaijin bonus. It's easier to get their attention. On the other hand many are afraid of foreigners, especially because often they speak no English.

Attached: 5f2e9efc775b149e1b301d09043e0160.jpg (203x320, 17K)

maybe it's just hard for everybody to date/marry the top 5% of other people's women. Especially valid for wealthy and powerful countries like Japan.

it's almost impossible, and very hard to get normal/cute girls too.
So...

>how much do you rike them

Attached: 1560778702357.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

No its not a problem for me do get a good looking girlfriend here.....
but I think even if you look good as a foreigner it will be like 100x harder to get a good looking gf
Because I saw decent or even good looking guys that had ugly girlfriends in Japan....So, that is why I'm a bit worried
but as a non-asian its like 100x harder

>gaijin bonus
That “charisma man” stuff doesn’t work anymore. The only Japanese you’ll be fucking are gaijin hunters, where your only qualification is to be white and not obese. And they’re usually ugly without yellow fever vision.

Attached: BCDD20AD-005D-41EE-AED8-215019DC5903.jpg (1754x1792, 913K)

lads, would you marry Miho?

Attached: 610.jpg (1079x1079, 178K)

Any chance you guys get back together? Also are you both foreigners or Americans?

Getting laid, dating gaijin hunter, etc. Sure that might be easy. Just get drunk in Roppongi (HUB, etc.).

Finding someone for a love relationship? Same difficult as anywhere else.

>Because I saw decent or even good looking guys that had ugly girlfriends in Japan....So, that is why I'm a bit worried
Also count in that most foreigner in Japan are English teacher. Doesn't matter how you look. If you are there for teaching English, no girl could imagine a serious relationship with you. After all woman seek for safety, stability, etc.

If you are an Austrian making real business in Japan - working there at a company, etc. making serious money for a living. Then you are set to get a kawaii Japanese girlfriend.

True, true.

I used to get drunk in Seoul and nothing happened.
Again: too ugly.

>cute feet

Attached: bdc16.jpg (580x374, 24K)

what is this pic supposed to mean?
Well, I planned on going to uni there

>Well, I planned on going to uni there
That's good, find someone at the university.

Im not sure about her. But her japanese is perfect and she goes back often. But so is her English. She used to moonlight as a translator for japanese companies and also teaching English to students in japan over webcam. She was always hustling.

Me, born in LA. Raised in the korean community there. Know Korean but I dont consider myself having much in common with a typical korean guy my age.

We might get back together. I think shes waiting to see me become a real man first.

so youre asian american

what's her number

Image was of a pamphlet in Japanese embassy in D.C. explaining why they do not follow the Hague Convention, in line with the Japanese virtue of xenophobia.
Be warned, when I was in Japan I saw some Japanese guys harass white guys for trying to bang Japanese girls. It’s anecdotal, but probably not an isolated incident; I can’t imagine they’d be happy with foreigners trying to take their women.

Attached: 26D77F53-50E5-4977-8BE0-AAEC96490185.jpg (960x642, 94K)

what kind of proud white man would be scared of some salty limp dicked nips

Attached: 1503237079891.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

This is quite the bs. I found it much easier to get laid with good looking girls than to get laid in my country at all.

She looks viet

That makes sense but I'm not simply trying to bang japanese girl but to get in a serious relations hip with one

are you tall and blond?

I am blond, blue eyes and 1,80 M. Unfortunately this means that I am under the average height for males in my country, but in Japan I had not trouble getting decent or even hot looking girls/

>the Hague Convention
That convention is there to protect children so it is a pretty dumb pamphlet. Unless it means it endorses bad behavior of Japanese mothers?

>I am blond, blue eyes and 1,80 M
that explains a lot this is the preferred phenotype.
maybe there is a hope for us shitskins, borats, gypsies and other turkomongol mutts in china and central asia

Attached: 1550702902721.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

I don't.

Mate I never had a Dutch gf. I am a literal manlet in this country and a bit chubby (every guy here is either skinny or ripped not kidding). I am also in favour of rather conservative policies so that also fucks up my dating game.

I had no problem getting laid anywhere else but North Western Europe though. Even France was easier.

Anyway, doesn't Slovenia also have blonde people?

I want a japanese friend.
Nothing more really.

How much cock do you think she's taken since you broke up?

>I had no problem getting laid anywhere else but North Western Europe though. Even France was easier.
literally me but non-European foreigners in Germany work as well for me heh

t. 178 brown hair brown eyes athletic + white as fuck

Finland was easy as well btw, much friendlier girls there

> I am a literal manlet in this country and a bit chubby
you have a nice face
> I am also in favour of rather conservative policies so that also fucks up my dating game.
just keep your mouth shut about autistic shit, most women don't care about this, problem solved
>Anyway, doesn't Slovenia also have blonde people?
yes, but i am dinaric, meaning a pale turk

>most women don't care about this, problem solved
True for eastern europe, but I dont know if you ever visted here? I mostly find myself in University level educated circles and women are polticised (read: left) AF.

>you have a nice face

Dont know, dont think so. There is also a lot of ethnic fetishism going on I found when I was in Asia.

>dinaric

Never knew these people existed, but is it really that bad? I know that white girls here in NL do fuck with blacks but never with turks or arabs. Then again, most of them are muslim autists in the sense that they walk around in these fucking man dresses.

Bro, why do you think it is so hard to get along with our fellow country women when we share most of our culture with them?

>Never knew these people existed, but is it really that bad?
i look like a slimmer version of Niko Belić from GTA and dress normal.

Well, maybe China would be good bet indeed. Also a lot of cuties there!