Fucken snakes

Fucken snakes.
There is simply no other way than to kill them if they enter the premises of your summer cottage.

(lizards can stay however)

Attached: snek.jpg (1242x815, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22aYCoTe-0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cut off their heads with a shovel. Some summers we get a lot of snakes, other times almost none.

They suffer in first world

that's not how you kill a snake
youtube.com/watch?v=22aYCoTe-0I

What kind of snakes do you guys have there? Your region seems less than ideal for reptiles in general.

they're legally protected you rural retard

Attached: grug ears.png (645x729, 174K)

Huggorm idk what theyre called in anglish

doubt it. also who will ever find out? its my property

I thought there wasn´t snakes in cold countries.

Common European viper or common European adder, apparently. How often do people get bitten?

i have never seen a snake

I think its rare only slow people get bitten I just take my shovel and cut off their heads. They get slow and stupid when they lay in the sun all day relaxing

all reptiles and amphibians are protected, look it up

Attached: tired wojak ears.png (631x732, 32K)

Yeah the energy levels of snakes are funny like that.

Why kill him if they don't have poison?
Go and kill some invaders from your country dumb faggot.

They have like two species of harmless 3 inch long snakes. Nordics always pretend they are extremely tough guys surrounded by wild beasts. OP most likely has never seen a snake in his live.

dont believe u

yeah man

they have poison and there are no immigrants where I live

>venom
Sorry for being pedantic but I needed to ftfy.

yeah you're right venom but their venom rarely ever kill adult humans so its not a big deal. theyre just annoying to have around the property.

yeah the European Viper, its practically the only venomous snake in Finland but this fucker can survive even -40 degrees Celcius winters by hibernation, they can survive literally anything environmentally-wise. they are common in Finland but human deaths resulting from them are very rare because they try to avoid humans and arent even very venomous in the first place

actually Finland also has "green grass snake" too which is even more venomous but it has venom teeth near the back of its jaws and its impossible for it to bite a human in such a way that the farthest away teeth will hit a man (they are meant for rodents when it swallows them) this green snake is extremely lethal but since the poison is nearly impossible to touch a human they are harmless

u know I always wondered where to they hibernate? where do they sleep in winters the slippery snakes? holes in the ground, but how deep?

Wow. Finland is soo big. It has everything.

>because they try to avoid humans
I wish more people realized this about snakes. There are exceptions to this that are aggressive (mambas are a notable one I believe) but those of us in temperate zones have normal snakes afaik.

One time I went jogging and accidentally stepped on a snake. I turned around and saw it writhing around on the ground, so I did the humane thing and stomped its head until it stopped moving

Attached: heres-how-some-of-the-weirdest-and-darkest-stock--2-14884-1501709221-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 44K)

I'm so glad we don't have angry snakes. imagine walking thru the jungle and a snake wants to fuck you. then you need to fuck the snake quickly or run or die

That green grass snake sounds just like our coral snake. It also has highly potent venom (the most deadly in North America, iirc) but small back teeth. It can only successfully envenomate a human by biting something thin enough to fit that far back in its mouth, like the skin between fingers or toes. It's also shy, so the actual danger is low.

Whoops forgot the pic of the coral snake.

Attached: Coral_snake.jpg (899x429, 139K)