What city in the US

Have no arabs, africans, pakis, persians,turks,russians, polish,germans, french, austrians, asians and lgbt.

I want to live in the USA but I hate those groups.

Attached: IMG298USAMapwithCities.jpg (2000x1497, 290K)

Fuck off Shahar. US already has enough subhumans
>russians
They did liberate your ass. Be more thankful

>no germans
>no africans

but thats the whole americans ancestry

Forest in Alaska.

Fuck off you already own our country don’t colonize it

McAllen, TX

None you autist. You can find white conservative places but guess what, those are the most German regions.

Move to a southeastern state that's chock-full of Hispanics instead of these groups

*south western

Not anywhere that has a good standard of living

None. The Midwest has more Arabs and Turks and Somalis than you can imagine (it’s cheaper so the government moved them there). Coasts are also the same by now.

An Indian reservation.

>germans
That's a problem because ethnically 1/3 of the U.S. is German. That being said my family is "german" but we have lived in the U.S. for 300 years so there is no trace of German. I belive some New England towns have ~99.9% what you're asking for exactly and New England is one of the most wealthy states.

They're diluted Krauts. So many OP can manage.

New England isn't a state and what country are te people there supposed to come from it they are 99.9% non-German?

We have trace amounts of those groups even here, sorry.

>new england
>state
underage

Fuck off Shahar I don't want to be rangebanned again

Shahar, fuck off.

whatever you find in puerto rico

Nah I'm just fucking stupid. I ment area.

There is literally no major city in the US that doesn't have Germans, Asians or Africans. Statistically any city with more than 10 people will have LGBT. If you want some racist ethnostate find an island to build your dream society on.

>South Eastern

The South west (or really all of the West) is the part of the country full of Hispanics. Florida is the only part of the south east with Hispanics (Cubans).

savage post

Attached: hornos_de_hitler.jpg (717x960, 152K)

>That being said my family is "german" but we have lived in the U.S. for 300 years so there is no trace of German.
100% pure retard genetics

>New England is one of the most wealthy states.
u wot

Attached: N Bison.png (178x213, 98K)

>New England is one of the most wealthy states.
Amerifat education everyone

kys shahar, you are a dirty arab