America is so big

That we have a unique Russian dialect that is hundreds of years old. I couldn'y find any recordings of it, unfortunately,

Attached: IMG_7372.jpg (640x900, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_dialects
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3VRxX_3eYo
youtube.com/watch?v=P-08xbsZ3cU
youtu.be/2dHLuYtK7zk?t=1260
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Purchase
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Word dawg? These Eskimo niggas speak Russian n shit?! That’s dope.

I guess it's a dialect of a language from far east Russia and not Russian language (Indo- European).

>tfw no eskimo gf

Attached: 1561340178285.jpg (648x545, 118K)

There are no dialects of russian language.
What the fuck is that nigger talking about?

All languages have dialects

Wow, cute

It is a Russian dialect that got isolated hundreds of years ago from mainland Russian. Kind of like North American dialects vs standard English

They aren't full Eskimos, nigger.
Nope.
>The settlement was founded in 1847. Ethnic Russians who had settled in Alaska and intermingled with the locals were much of its population. When the Russian Empire sold Alaska to the United States in 1867, links between Ninilchik and Russia broke off. Up until the 1960s, the locals had next to no contact with other Russian speakers.

Are you retarded?

name me 3 russian dialects.

The eskimo girl is misrepresentation since they are actually slavs from an orthodox Christian sect called Old Believers who migrated to Alaska and all over the world back during the Russian empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers
It's probably just slightly archaic Russian

>The dialect contains many words that would baffle modern Russians, largely because they have become obsolete or their meaning has changed over the years. It has also dropped or modified many gender-specific endings, which are an integral part of Russian, widely replacing feminine endings with masculine ones, and has integrated words from other languages, including English.

They have to go back

Standard Russian, Ukrainian, and Byelorussian

I'd love to hear it.

Attached: modern russian Old Believers.jpg (870x580, 138K)

Attached: 1554662380923.gif (403x369, 167K)

She’s a Russian Eskimo mix?

Has this always been true or was there some kind of ultra-standardization during Soviet times?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_dialects

You can kick them off. The oldest versions of the r*ssian are the ukr*inian other near countries. Also, how did he get the visa?

Most Orthodox Christians in Alaska are natives.

>There are a large number of dialects of the Russian language. So far, you have probably only been exposed to Standard Russian. Standard Russian is the “Moscow dialect” that nearly every student of Russian learns about first.

Linguists typically divide Russian dialects into three groups: Northern, Central, and Southern. The Central Russian dialects are transitional dialects between North and South. Moscow lies in the middle of the border between the North and South dialects.

Standard Russian is based off of the Moscow dialect, therefore Standard Russian could be considered a Central dialect

Next you will tell me dialects in German don't exist

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

How are there no recordings of this? They must exist somewhere.

Based

Attached: vv1z1gyzheh01.jpg (1000x800, 119K)

There are no dialects in Russia (anymore) wherever you go everyone talks the same

They've been here since before we bought Alaska from Russia.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3VRxX_3eYo 1:40

Who the fuck would go to Assend, Alaska to record some nobodies saying nothing of import? Linguists, that's who, and I doubt many of them give a shit about Assend, Alaska. Obviously, whoever wrote the report in the OP did, though, so maybe eventually there will be recordings.

If you call shaurma(kebab) a shaverma in moscow there is an unironical chance to get beaten to death, or vice versa.

There are literal russians disagreeing with you

Yeah, with the clay :^)

These are not exactly dialects. The difference in 1-2 letter does not matter much :)
There are no dialects in Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=P-08xbsZ3cU

I know you make up stuff because you want to feel special but it just makes you look dumb. Dialects are retarded

The Russians on this board are incels who haven't left their room in years. I've been to Russia and it doesn't matter if you're in Kaliningrad or Vladivostok, you won't hear any difference whatsoever. Which is pretty convenient for non-native speakers. The only exceptions are the republics where some ethnic minorities speak with accents (not dialects) but it's mostly the case for older people and especially Caucasians who prefer their own language over Russian

this. there's very little difference
It's mostly pronunciation

>there's very little difference
These are not dialects

We killed all our dialects during USSR times

Although we're unironically have them, even my region have a few different dialects.
Boт нe пизди, мocкoвcкoe a-кaньe я вeздe yзнaю, дa дaжe в мoeм гopoдe и oблacти ecть пapoчкa paзных гoвopoв.

>Boт нe пизди, мocкoвcкoe a-кaньe я вeздe yзнaю, дa дaжe в мoeм гopoдe и oблacти ecть пapoчкa paзных гoвopoв.
Кaкoй жe ты тyпoй пpocтo пиздeц

There's a dialect called Ukrainian.

Attached: 1489375158228.jpg (362x318, 24K)

Tы чypкa чтo-ли?

why would you get beaten over a slightly different words

based

gimme 500 and ill go

Attached: +_95cc0ed64ed5b8a31d40ae11c5b02c33.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Этoт caйт 18+ иди нaхyй oтcюдa eблaн

God i bet she could intellectually dominate me

>doesnt post video with the spoken Russian dialect
OP Is a faggot

I can't find any recordings except for

Here you go
youtu.be/2dHLuYtK7zk?t=1260
They look like they are stuck in time in a bad way

21:00

Я нa cтo пpoцeнтoв yвepeн чтo cтapшe тeбя, зyмepкa-чypкoидa-нoвиoпa.

What do you mean?

The dialect recording is in the video. Nothing special.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Purchase

Take a seat