Anyone else here hate the Japanese and their weird mentality and behavior?

I hate how they bow all the time.
And also they nod with their head all the time.
And also I hate how they speak.
Eeeee aaaaaa oooooooo.
Be quiet you fucking asian monkeys,stop making sounds in the middle of the other person's statement!!!.
I literally can't watch an interview with them.

In conclusion : I hate the Japanese.
They are yellow asian monkeys with annoying mentality and way of communication and speak - bowing, nodding, making sound in the middle of a conversation.

Attached: japanese-bow-56787ce95f9b586a9e6f2904.jpg (960x640, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara
youtu.be/G-GQRYA_yMw
dailymotion.com/video/x6mt5vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate that too.

Same

Attached: cig2.jpg (1856x2136, 260K)

This. It becomes really uncomfortable and annoying watching them nod every 3 seconds in a conversation, they look like autists or like pretending to give a shit.

Good.
It seems many agree with me here.
I am surprised as this is known for being a weeb infested website.

based israeli. my greatest ally. Fuck japan and fuck weeb

cant stand overly polite and cutesy bullshit in general

kys Shahar. Nippon greatest ally
(fuck weebs tho)

Fuck off german piece of shit.
I Don't give a damn about your opinion.

EEEEEEEEEE user KUN WHY DON'T YOU FIND MY SHRIEKING KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII NE

>kys Shahar. Nippon greatest ally
(fuck weebs tho)

Attached: soijanaama.jpg (750x849, 68K)

Based Israel.

Yes. Everything they do is so forced and unnatural and try-hard. It's irritating and it looks stupid.

Obviously you do care, otherwise you wouldn't have replied

>NOOOO HOW DARE YOU NOT ADDING THE -SAN AT THE END OF THEIR NAMES, THATS EXTREMELY IMPOLITE!!!

Attached: 1560292956482.png (866x812, 240K)

It is common for cockroaches to hate superior lifeforms.

>NNNOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE THE -SURU FORM A VERB WHEN YOU HAVE JUST MET THEM THAT'S SO IMPOLITE NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: swede.png (231x218, 9K)

I just hate that they can't have children for some reason. Why bother learning a difficult language of a country that's on its way to becoming a giant retirement home?

>NNNOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU EAT THOSE NOODLES WITHOUT SLURPING YOU'RE BEING SUSPICIOUS AND THEREFORE EXTREMELY RUDE NNNOOOOOOO

Attached: soyjak.png (211x239, 8K)

>SHHHHH you're too loud...stop embarrassing us...

Attached: 1560291754027.png (708x800, 39K)

I really wish I could meet Yakuza or my country had Yakuzas

Have you ever met 50-year-old chainsmoking alcoholics who go on and on about how they were badass when they were younger? Congratulations, you have met your local yakuza.

Attached: my niggers.png (1083x497, 82K)

>OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T JUST CONFRONT THAT MAN TAKING UNDERSKIRT PEEPSHOTS DUDE YOU JUST DISTURBED 和 SO BAD

Attached: fp soyjak.png (782x758, 132K)

>HURR EATING ALONE IS NORMAL DURR

>1/3 of your country's population and counting being over the age of 65 is okay because muh refugees
Cringe-tier cope

That cunt probably votes for LDP and he is Netosapo (my Japanese friend talked a lot about them)
That literally explained nothing
Could you elaborate moar pls

>STOP FLIRTING WITH THESE UNDERAGED MAIDS, LEAVE THEM WORKING, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Attached: 1560157536406.jpg (125x117, 4K)

>PRESERVE THE NATIVE POPULATION? BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GDP?!?!

Attached: 1551587192395.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

We really should get Japan in here to verify this, but to my understanding the Japanese authorities have cracked down on organized crime so hard in the past few decades that the hey-day of the yakuza is far over. Nobody publicly identifies as yakuza anymore since it puts you under constant surveillance. The only people who publicly state their membership these days are the old-timers who are not in great shape any longer and their lifestyle has caught up with them.

/3 of your country's population and counting being over the age of 65 is bad
Why? If you hate Japanese so much, why do you care? If you like Japanese, why do you want them replaced with Africans?

I hate weeaboos even more, because they are willing to do the most extreme mental gymnastic tricks not to find a fault in them and to support their beliefs that
>japan good, better
>everyone else bad
>japan flawless
>everyone else flawed
>it's ok when japan does it

I don't understand how they can be so autistically formal yet so childish

Ah okay thank you

This is true.

>WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOOOIIIIIIIINGGGGGG YOU CAN'T STICK YOUR CHOPSTICKS IN THE RICE

Attached: 1557726452983.png (2048x1867, 741K)

It was my pleasure friend

>Why?
Because there is no youth to be the new generation of the country.
>If you hate Japanese so much, why do you care?
I don't hate Japanese, I just wonder why they don't have kids.
>If you like Japanese, why do you want them replaced with Africans?
Literally when did I fucking say this? Why do you histrionic right-wing retards always assume that everyone who even slightly disagrees or questions your unfathomably stupid claims wants to send 10 trillion immigrants to your country and genocide "your people?" Why do you overreact like soiboys to literally fucking everything?

>this thread

Attached: 1339349377535.gif (200x200, 377K)

>Because there is no youth to be the new generation of the country.
Simply not true. There are tens of millions of children in Japan. Why do you want an island nation with limited space to have so many people?
>I don't hate Japanese, I just wonder why they don't have kids.
Because they are overpopulated.
>"your people"
Done replying to you.

oy vey, japanese man bad, nice thread shekelstein

How accurate was this?

>Simply not true. There are tens of millions of children in Japan. Why do you want an island nation with limited space to have so many people?
Births were less than one million last year and the year before. They have plenty of space. Once most of your population gets old and boomerized there are no more young people to inherit what you've built.
>Because they are overpopulated.
How? They still have plenty of room for the population they have now.

The Jews truly fear the Samurai.

Attached: Muh animu.png (777x1312, 1.09M)

At least they're friendly and nice unlike e*roids

who the fuck are ''e*roids''?

Attached: Nippon.jpg (2000x1333, 624K)

This thread is just spot on, really.

Attached: VotRrKr.png (615x694, 336K)

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Attached: tsurunen.jpg (555x313, 25K)

He is fucking right, and you know it. Japs have weird mentality and way of thinking.

Attached: Asians are insects.jpg (2597x1016, 349K)

I'm friendly and nice you asshole

are you really a jew?
Japan never do bad thing to Israel.
if you hate us when we don't commit a sin you are the guilty. and we also hate the attitude of traditional Japanese customs. but don't judge by
only superficial behavior. by the way your sentences are very rude and offensive to whore Japan. kys

You were ally with nazi germany

Japanese did not persecute Jews and one Japnaese man saved many Jews from Nazi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara

Seething

Attached: Japanese schoolgirl fat.jpg (972x1296, 189K)

now cry me a river with your kike tears

Hahaha
Sure thing you just genocided chinese and koreans, thats much better

youtu.be/G-GQRYA_yMw

The only thing I don’t like is how you feel like you’re treading on eggshells when you talk to them, they get offended easily and it makes me sad

Another retarded custom.

I once showed a middle-aged Japanese tourist lady a way to the museum in my hometown and she bowed to me in gratitude, that was very cute.

It's not "another", it's literally the one OP was talking about.

That's basically everyone nowadays.

I admit we killed Chinese in war.
but Japan annexed Korea as Germany did to your country. we didn't genocide gooks.

Fuck off. Japs considered Koreans sub-humans, while Germans considered Austrians their equals.

You literally tried to erase korean culture and killed thousands of koreans. Japanese racial supremacy over all other asians was a reality, Katsuo, don't deny it.

Based. Fuck those insects.

whats wrong with you war mongy ?

What the hell we were taught to do the same thing during English conversations in school. I humm and say "Ohjaa?" like a retard.

yes gooks are subhumans but we have developed a great deal of infrastructure to korea.
korean population has doubled in annexed time.
we made an immeasurable benefit to them.
Koreans hate us because they don't know thanks and authority did anti- Japan educations.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1560454684892.jpg (600x456, 29K)

If you don't like it why are you talking about it

samefag

During the 30s and 40s Turanism was sort of "in" in Japan, and this "fondness" continued after the war, despite American suppression.

It's already been proven that the mafia are superior to faggy jap Yakuza.
dailymotion.com/video/x6mt5vo

Jews are seething because East Asians are brainmogging them out of academia, industry, finance etc. Your only strong footholds are media and Hollywood. We need to erase subhuman wh”tes(the protector of Jews) to directly destroy your tribe. All other subhumans(negros,spics and arabs) will be literally disappeared from this earth in a second after that.