I think it's really funny how these "people" love to ride on the med = creators of civilization meme so much...

I think it's really funny how these "people" love to ride on the med = creators of civilization meme so much. Like I guess Italy and Greece have some credit to that but when has Iberia ever done anything for civilization or any civilization sprung up from there? Literally just a backwater with no importance serving as the side bitch for various empires yet these monkeys think they're Roman or Greek tier.

Attached: iberia.jpg (720x530, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_emperors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you hate your dad?

Oh, the seething Mexican poster at it again.

Hi, how are you today?

many emperors and philosophers were literally iberian you dumb fuck. it was no backwater

Pay reparations to the indios

Why do new w*rlders always have such big daddy issues?

rome was the destination for the great people of the Empire, not necessarily their birthplace

>implying that op knows that Trajan was from Hispania, let alone he knows who seneca even was

Just ignore him bro

I don't consider them people

It's true. It was no accomplishment to defeat you at Tenochtitlan

Attached: a5GaotI.png (1366x768, 432K)

so do we

Attached: Anthonis_Mor_020.jpg (1824x2560, 1.65M)

Cope harder.

> Tú eres, oh España, sagrada y madre siempre feliz de príncipes y de pueblos, la más hermosa de todas las tierras que se extienden desde el Occidente hasta la India.

> Tú, por derecho, eres ahora la reina de todas las provincias, de quien reciben prestadas sus luces no sólo el ocaso, sino también el Oriente.

> Tú eres el honor y el ornamento del orbe y la más ilustre porción de la tierra, en la cual grandemente se goza y espléndidamente florece la gloriosa fecundidad del Pueblo Godo.

> Con justicia te enriqueció y fue contigo más indulgente la naturaleza con la abundancia de todas las cosas creadas, tú eres rica en frutos, en uvas copiosa, en cosechas alegre…

> Tú te hallas situada en la región más grata del mundo, ni te abrasas en el ardor tropical del sol, ni te entumecen rigores glaciares, sino que, ceñida por templada zona del cielo, te nutres de felices y blandos céfiros…

>Y por ello, con razón, hace tiempo que la áurea Roma, cabeza de las gentes, te deseó y, aunque el mismo poder romano, primero vencedor, te haya poseído, sin embargo, al fin, el floreciente Pueblo de los Godos, después de innumerables victorias en todo el orbe, con empeño te conquistó y te amó y hasta ahora te goza segura entre ínfulas regias y copiosísimos tesoros en seguridad y felicidad del imperio.

Attached: san-isidoro-0.jpg (2394x3597, 867K)

Are you still mad indio?

Attached: Leutze,_Emanuel_—_Storming_of_the_Teocalli_by_Cortez_and_His_Troops_—_1848.jpg (1600x1358, 522K)

I hope based mutts shoot you when you try to climb the wall

Theodosius was from Spain.
Hosius of Corduba was the leader of the council of Nicaea that created the Nicene creed.

Attached: 390 - Massacre of Thessalonica.png (301x643, 262K)

Seething traumatized chairo

Still accomplished more than the entire Scandinavia desu.

Why does it always translate to "desu" when ever I type "t -b-h"?

Basado y pillado rojo

Attached: 1560828878550.jpg (2048x1536, 555K)

It's really funny how some mexicans have the nerve to talk about civilization

The brownie on the left is a top qt

100% Refugee

India pussy belongs to Iberian cock

Attached: 1477010522698.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Just Ignore, the mexican is mad with his dad.

>many one or 2 at best

>Although misleadingly designated by some later writers as a provincial,his family came from Umbria and he was born a Roman citizen.

celtiberans were actually a pretty shitty people you are correct.
roman colonization/rape made them relatively civilized.

>He think that he knows more of History than a Italian guy
Sweet Lord of Monkeys

Trajan and Adrian were of the best in the history of the Empire

fuck off subhuman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_emperors
>half a dozen, considering hadrian which is up for debate
>many

I am Castillian pure Basque Iberian ask me anything

both of his parents had origins from southern spain

lick my boots terronigger

Attached: 1561405683104.jpg (1200x900, 339K)

>mexican

I very much doubt he's mexican. He's never spoken spanish and his english is immaculate american.

learn some manners, disgusting barbarian

>sea route to India, bypassing the arabs
>started the age of discovery which led to the discovery/colonization of the new world, European empires across the globe, tons of advances in naval technology, etc
Portugal is top 5 for most important countries/empires in history, Indio scum.

Because you're a Nordcuck from Reddit

southern hispania=/= southern Spain

Breaking news, roman emperor was born in the empire and had italian ancestry, new worlders shocked by the revelation

modern day Cadiz and Cordova. southern spain

There's a South African, Chicano, and Indian that have been posting with a Mexican flag for months now, it's probably one of them desu.

There were more emporors from serbia than from hispania

>and his english is immaculate american.
It's not my fault Spanish people suck at English
You only know about those people because I made that thread calling them out

>born in spain to non-ethnically iberian parents
WE WUZZ

why is indian blood so corrosive?

Attached: portuguese and brazilian.jpg (2048x650, 363K)

they raped your great grandmother indio

They are not the same population. The moors who got expelled were unironically the descendants of the tartessian and roman settlers, the scum that repopulated the south came from all around yurop, they are the america of Iberia.

your grandmother was raped by arabs

bom

Attached: bandeira dos açores.png (1000x667, 42K)

>My ass still bleeds from my rage againts le evil genocidal spaniard imperialists: the thread

i dont care about that? these two emperors had roots in that area of Spain, ancient Iberia

>Mexican taking out his low confidence on la madre patria
Nothing out of the ordinary

and so did seneca

Iberia was nothing but a cumdump for various Mediterranean empires.

Indian as from India or Indian as a tiraflechas?

left could fit in latin america easily, not even memeing

Did you just realise that in order to succeed in a dinasty you need to be related by blood with it? Of course his family was italian, otherwise he wouldnt had been emperor

From India.

>That fella swinging the kid like an axe on the background

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Not my fault I currently discovered this shithole of a "website".

you cannot call them Spanish, cuz Spain did not exist at that time. They were roman settlers inhabiting what It used to be the ancient kingdom of Tartessia. So no, Spain has no connections to these emperors.

holly shit ronaldo really looks like that silly bust

Then don't claim him as yours
Go back to your reddit cuckshed, Nordfaggot

they were berbers and barely mixed with natives
I dont understand the mentality of the people on this site not every invasion ends with mass rape you retard

>Spain has no connection with Spain

That's a new one, Jordi. Now proceed to kys.

Anything and anybody of note from Spain has come from Catalonia.

it does tho

Non Iberians couldn't resist being cum dumped by virile Iberian BVLLS they sent their women to be conquered and sold their women to Iberians.

The Iberians and Tartessos were of Basque race.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-12-45-05.png (720x1280, 1.03M)

>entering the famously renown website of the anonymous hacker group
You must not have a lot to fear from us

Attached: 1540165801265.gif (312x250, 2.68M)

I don't use reddit, nigger. Also clean my toilets after I eat your tacos.

They were BLACC ARAB BVLLS
moor comes from greek mauros which literally translate to black. To this day we still use MOReno(comes from the same root)to call
someone darksinned

Don't kill me, communist lad.

>Aztec education

Attached: DamaElche01.jpg (1229x922, 495K)

Is that why the Punics ruled Iberian women for 500 years? Is that why the Romans ruled Iberian women for 500 years? Is that why the Visigoths ruled Iberian women for 500 years? Is that why the Arabs ruled Iberian women for 800 years. Is that why the French ruled Iberian women for 500 years and the royal family are still French?

The point isnt that trajan was 100% hispanian, the point is that Hispania gave the empire several emperors and academic figures, making it clear that it wasnt some backwater part of the Roman Empire, but a clearly integrated part of it. But I guess that this was just too much for your mestizo brain.

BLACKberry = aMORA in portuguese

Spain as a state begins to exist as a sort of confederation between the kingdom of aragon and castilla. It is only declared a nation by law in the first Spanish constitution (aka la pepa). Spain is a modern nation state, visigothic hispania and the roman province of Hispania were not. Second, the descendants of those people were kicked out, so no blood connection either.

>muh jordi

I am not a scatalan, but I am not going to rape history because of "muh national pride".

>Is that why the Punics ruled Iberian women for 500 years? Is that why the Romans ruled Iberian women for 500 years? Is that why the Visigoths ruled Iberian women for 500 years? Is that why the Arabs ruled Iberian women for 800 years. Is that why the French ruled Iberian women for 500 years and the royal family are still French?

All.feared the Iberian.BVLL.AND.ALL.WERE.CONQUERED.BY.THE.IBERIAN.MAN

Attached: download (7).jpg (272x185, 9K)

>several
>six
Balkans and even Gallia had more.

they werent kicked out. not even the moors were all kicked out. dont lie

>le Spain didn't exist before la pepa meme
>I am not going to rape history beca...

man, can't wait until our colonial rule change from china to india until it's our turn to establish a colonial empire. history certainly rhymes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

So Germans and Italians didn't exist before the 1870s?

You are retarded kys

>Spain didn't exist until 1812

Fucking retarded

That's like Nafris trying to claim Albert Camus. They were just born there. Peasant Iberians from which you're descended have nothing to do with it.

The IBERIAN BVLL stands TRIVMPHANT over the NON IBERIAN

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 128K)

The independence was a mistake

He is right
Do you think you know more about his country than he does?

mind blown

It has been proved by both history and genetics, m8, that ancient southern Iberians were whiped out from existance and that a repopulation happened. Pic related shows clusters of relatedness between different iberian populations, as you see there is a continuum between north and south, this would not happen if ancient southern iberians had not been replaced.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

Attached: Captura.png (585x746, 332K)

this is the TRUE empire

Attached: 2655px-Imperios_Español_y_Portugués_1790.svg.png (2655x3000, 1.81M)

What did South Iberians look like?

It existed before la pepa, but It was a state, not a nation.

They did because nationalism was already a thing back in those times. Talking about nations in medieval Europe or the roman era is the most retarded thing ever.

Yo, in my last 3 post ive been trying to tell you that it isnt about larping about Trajan (or whoever) being italian or spanish, but about how Hispania was a place with enough infrastucture and revelance in the empire to give these people to the empire and have them be recognized by it. I know that new worlders are obssessed with the concept of race, genes and so on, and maybe you are trying to mix them by tradition at this point, but at least make an effory to read this properly next time, please.

I would say that most of them looked med, but a 15% of them probably looked slavic, since there were a lot of slavic slaves (specially from the balkans) and warriors fighting for the caliphate and settling down there.

Based and redpilled !.IBERO.!

The IBERIAN BVLLS TRIVMPH

Attached: 5166c8f3-38c2-4251-89f6-c49441e51d9c.png (1200x596, 249K)

exactly, we werent discussing genes in the first place

That'll take millennia, like it took Iberia.

>a state, not a nation
>I do not want to ra...

>Everyone knows its the same old Mexican flag doing the old iberian bait
>Still get 100 replies

Why is Jow Forums such a repetitive cycle?