Are we part of Europe?

After all we are white and many of us have European ancestry.
Like me, I am 50% Romanian and 50% Polish.

Attached: 170411_Israel_and_OPTs_jpeg.jpg (430x612, 161K)

You are middle eastern brown people
>inb4 cherrypicked white looking jews

No. Despite all the propaganda, you all look the same as the Arabs you hate so much.

No, but your are a majority white country like canada and america. However the white population is shrinking in Israel. So you will be arab majority soon.

>I am 50% Romanian
which part?
>50% Polish.
which part

Jews are Euopeans

Shahar pls

I mean you are in Eurovision and you just held the contest in your cunt so yeah you are euorpean i think. We are too because we are eurovision contestants too!

No, you are sandniggers like rest of Middle-east. Only thing differentiating you from muslims is religious dogma.

>Polish
>Romanian
>European

Attached: 1558272322748.jpg (586x580, 470K)

You are Europeans larping as ancient middle eastern people
So yeah you are European except for Mizrahi jews

>

Attached: 1561988376892.png (163x191, 40K)

it's a known fact that ashkenazi """jews""" are literally just europeans with a percent (if that) of middle east kike dna, using a religion they dont even believe in to justify and obfuscate their criminal behaviour

They're halfway between euros and arabs on genetic PCA, but look just like palis

They're only half European and they're not larping cause they actual are jews

Polish Jew =/= Polish

>I am 50% Romanian and 50% Polish
I am sorry

can you tell them apart by appearance?

I'm half Albanian half Romanian

you can't tell korean and japs apart from appearance either

how do you think Nazis were able to tell them apart to put them in ghettos?

>I am 50% Romanian and 50% Polish.

Holy shit, can you get any lower than that?

we can easily

straight out of the nightmares of every italian

how ? teach me sensei

no you are dirty brown sand dweller. welcome to the club

You probably had ancestors who lives in Romania and Poland, but probably no actual blood, or very little.

If the brown Iberians and Shitalians are European, i don't see why you can't be

Arr rook the same

thought poles reported it. the jew badge they were obliged to wear implies it was hard to tell them apart, wasn't it?

by dignity unique to the yamato race.

They asked, if they didn't answer, they were shot.
Also half of Poland's casualties were ethnic Pole's, so i guess they couldn't tell that well.

How do you know this?

yes you're a bridgehead invasion

I think people overstate how difficult it is to tell apart different types of Asians. Obviously I can't do it with 100% accuracy but still it's not quite as hard as some people say it is.

>thought poles reported it

rare cases

>the jew badge they were obliged to wear implies it was hard to tell them apart, wasn't it?

if they looked like Poles they could just throw the badge out and go away

sure, some of them resembled Poles, especially those from mixed Polish-Jewish families and these had the biggest chance of surviving, but most of them looked differently

of course there were also cases that a 100% ethnic Pole who happened to look more Jewish was labelled as one

>Also half of Poland's casualties were ethnic Pole's, so i guess they couldn't tell that well.

Because Germans killed Poles for 'crimes' like taking part in the resistance, helping Jews or simply to intimidate the rest of population. Plus a lot of Poles died during the battles.

Based

gotta tell that to my 100% MENA ancestors you White mongrel cagerat

100% Nordic phenotype wh*te freak pretending to be MENA

Attached: 1557271134027.jpg (856x448, 37K)

I'm not shahar not an ashkeshit jew, try again.

So basically you admitting that you're the invaders and aliens to that region?

liar i know it's you , you called me a cagerat before in a sahar thread

No we aren't and you should be ashamed for making such a shit thread you fucking fat retard. Also you're obviously mizrahi so stop LARPing as Ashkenazi.

>white
>only bred beetween jews because the talmuds tells you to do so
you are a separate and arent european.

yeah but I called shahar a fat bitch in the same thread.

stop coping retard, he's clearly ashkenazi.

and I don't know a single non-ashkenazi that wants to be you faggots even ironically.

it's funny how Jews hate Poles but they take pride in having Polish roots somehow

Wow can be it be that you guys are colonizers?