International Hemorrhoids

1. Your cunt.
2. Have you had hemorrhoids?

Norgay.
Just got my first one a couple of days ago. Help.

Attached: hhhhhhh.jpg (300x258, 78K)

I sometimes shit out tiny chunks of what looks like bloody flesh. Are those hemorrhoids?

Got mine when I was 14, was too embarrassed to see a doctor, now 22 with a permanent piece of meat in my butt

Attached: 1562078531650.jpg (896x960, 125K)

Fairly bright red spots of blood on your shit is apparently a sign of internal hemorrhoids. Mine's a small one on the outside, so I haven't had bloody shits, thankfully.

Attached: jean-pierre-pernaut-atteint-d-un-cancer-de-la-prostate-souriant-pour-son-retour-au-jt-de-tf1.jpg (480x480, 22K)

yeah I've got them if I eat spicy shit
fuck that

Probably, when I was 13 I use to bleed a fuckton while shitting. As in blood would drop from my ass into the toilet afterwards. Honestly should've seen a doctor, but it didn't hurt so I didn't say anything.

Flag
No, how do you even get those in the first place? Just randomly?

Strain on the veins around the anus, I believe. If you have a shitty diet that leads to a lot of constipation, for instance, you'll increase your chances of getting them. I got mine by shoving a fairly big dragon dildo up my ass, but that's another story.

funny you mention this i'm in the waiting room of the proctologist. I have internal ones apparently but they haven't bled yet

>shoving a fairly big dragon dildo up my ass
Is there video of it?

yes, by BF popped one of mine last year while he was fucking my ass... blood doesn't work that well as lube, unfortunately

so you are a top now or what?

Attached: spørsmål.png (314x226, 117K)

Yes, they aren't that bad though.

Never, suck my non-hemrroided ass boomers

I tore my asshole open from trying to pass a huge stool. took 3 years to heal, during that time, each poop was very painful. often had blood in my stool.
I'm better now. totally healed.
Don't take pooping for granted. If you are straining hard to poop, change your diet. straining not only increases the chance of developing a bowel problem, but also can cause strokes.
eat a diet rich in fiber, vegetables, like beans, oatmeal, fibrous breads, carrots, etc. avoid lots of meat, potatoes, cheese and especially rice.

No.

kek, no. Now I just wait for it to go away and continue with my degeneracy. Hopefully it doesn't become a common occurrence.

Forgot to add - eat watery food and stay hydrated. don't go overboard with liquids though.

Good advice, although potatoes aren't that bad if you eat them with the skin though. Not sure if it's common over there, but here in Norway it's pretty common.

I'd also recommend psyllium husk. It's a cheap and easy way to get a lot of soluble fiber in your diet.

>I'd also recommend psyllium husk.
That stuff is dangerous. It was a contributing factor in injuring me. It bulks up the stool. Most people do not need that. Change diet, do not supplement with that stuff.

Huh, I take some from time to time and I've never had any issues with it. Were you taking it with a lot of water? It soaks up so much water, I can imagine it would be counterproductive if you don't drink enough water with it, but in my experience it makes my poop have pretty much the perfect firmness.

>straining not only increases the chance of developing a bowel problem, but also can cause strokes.
Isn't that what killed Elvis

i drank a serving with a big glass of water but I was eating rice and potatoes at the time and it all created the perfect storm and wrecked my life for a couple years.