tfw direct descendant of the house of Muhammed pbuh

> tfw direct descendant of the house of Muhammed pbuh
Feels good desu , can you trace your lineage to anyone important ?

Attached: 1307793940002.png (1162x850, 361K)

no need to when i'm the most important person in my family.

you're not and stop larping.

and yet you're posting on Jow Forums
good stuff

Your ancestor was fatama buddha, you are son of ghandi paneet and father of papi pakalu. I know a lot more about you than you think.

Attached: 6F19DE9E-DBCB-436D-B95F-84EB98CC337F.jpg (843x1200, 100K)

Same I'm a Syed too

If you're not white and a ginger you're not related to him

Attached: Shaykh_Muhammad_Al-Yaqoubi.jpg (960x584, 116K)

>It's an American says something stupid episode

Is that that special? Muhammed lived awhile ago, aren’t there millions of descendants?

Cousin marriage is high all over the Islamic world. Also you need proof otherwise you're just a larper. For example the Berbers in Africa made up a genealogy in order to larp as a Sayyid.

I live in the crossroads area of saxons and franks, the 2 most powerful germanic tribes and therefor the most powerful people on earth

>Germs
>Powerful people
Kek

Habbibi I'm an arab

t. Saxon bastard child

One of my ancestors went into a berserker rage and killed a ton of Indian ambushers with a sword
There's a big rock named after him

>American rage
Trust me no one was afraid

Well, they should've, given that they died that day and many-greats grandpa died of old age later.

Queen Elizabeth and her spawn are the only legitimate descendants of Muhammad.

They were though

Adan and eva

Have you ever give it thought that any thirdworlders posting here actually had quite a decent time on their hand because they don't have to wageslave for survival and not a neet? Firstworlder logic are not applicable to thirdworlder. ;^)

>direct descendant of the house of Muhammed
Like half of the Muslim world

So you are proud being descendant of bloodthirsty pedophile? Have you already raped or beheaded someone?

>are

I am the descendant of survivors of a Genocide. But a lot of people are. It's not really something to brag about but it's the only thing I know about my family.

my people are currently undergoing a genocide, but we're fighting back against the globalist zionists who seek to destroy our race, and we will soon take back our homelands.

Stop larping. I'm talking about a real event.

so am i

Australians having less babies is not genocide. Having less babies is actually a good thing. I don't hate the Chinese or Indians but if it was for me I'd kill most of them. At least the dumb useless ones. Overpopulation is not a joke.

We are being forced by kikes to have less babies thro economic pressures and attack against our family structure. We're also being murdered on our own land by niggers and sandniggers whom the kikes imported.

The only Indians who were genocided were Northern American Indians, your ancestors died from illness and became mixed with Spaniards not genocided.

tfw direct descendant of my mum

Attached: >~< anime girl.png (622x570, 699K)

My ancestors are Armenians. I said great grandparents. Read my first post.

genghis khan

that isnt buddha
its budai, a chinese monk

Attached: ;3 anime girl.jpg (976x1079, 150K)

Oh wait. I didn't. But I did on another post on Jow Forums that I made recently. I'm sorry.

I'm pretty sure the majority of Europeans can loosely trace their lineage back to Charlemagne.

iirc every euro is descended from almost everyone who was alive back in charlemagnes time anyway

Nice try but
>"muhammad isnt a father of any human" Allah said in quran
He didnt have any kids

>qatar
>third world
que?¿

One of Caesar's war advisors

All Muslims are equal, but the descendants of Muhammad are more equal than others.

Attached: Animal Farm.jpg (3264x2448, 3.36M)

Based pic

yo cousin

Attached: ydna haplogroup.jpg (1121x132, 17K)

Only to commies

False
The british royal family has a direct claim to him