How many Italians look like him?

no meme answers pls

Attached: Luigi_Di_Maio_2.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/cms/10.1016/j.ajhg.2018.10.022/attachment/711bfd84-99c1-44e6-8b40-fbde264460f6/mmc1
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/09/20/423004.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Millions of them, but mainly southerners/Sicilians/terrones.

why does it matter to you

he looks darker than average italian but his phenotype is still Mediterranean.

dude he could literally pass for an indian

Lol,no.Race is not skin look at that phenotype you won't find it in whole south asia.

Just interesting

Nope, he doesn't look like an Indian. Indians, at least the majority of them, those in Hollywood, have a very distinct look.

also indians who are caucasian shifted have different facial features.

He can easily fit in middle eastern countries though.

nonsense. when you use faceapp to turna white person into an indian all it does is change skincolor and add a mustache and maybe bushier darker hair

Attached: 4321FB4C00000578-4777954-image-a-12_1502360903981.jpg (634x634, 61K)

faceapp is pretty garbage not real science.

not many

Attached: 1242132.jpg (589x367, 52K)

What percentage of Italians are brown?

looks darker than that indian and ass rimmer ireland has as prime minister
di maio, majorani, maio- or majo-anythingis strictly southern, sicily has jews coming with those aquired surnames

i have never seen a darker italian, or maybe extremely rarely at best, they were mostly calabria or sicily ones,sicily however has pale skinned italians too
the other dark italians are actually summer tanned, women here become literal nigresses and shitskins during summer, no sunlight filters, middle age and elders have that horrid unnatural tan that is everything but attractive

People with Italian surname here are usually very fair skin. Slightly swarthier than Germans.

correct

Attached: 5380327331389.jpg (620x372, 35K)

I guess not a lot, since he is clearly mixed. We have a few people like that here too. We call them "mavrotsoukala" (blackheads).

Attached: 220px-Kyriakos_Mitsotakis_(cropped).jpg (220x308, 18K)

tha's because italian brazilian comes from he north and are whiter than average italian
retard

bullshit

many sardinians are as dark as him as well

The black version is literally Obama.

at least we don't look like this

Attached: la_sea_watch_e_arrivata_lampedusa_arrestata_carola_rackete_ap131433_640_ori_crop_master__0x0_640x360 (640x360, 15K)

sardianians aren't italians kinda unironically, the least mixed population of all and probably the first real native european population, basically our abbos

I had a lecturer that kind of looked like him.

What percentage of Italians are brown?

italian ID s dont have those classifications, so we dont have the data

hope this post is ironic because I've been on vacation in your cunt and yu guys are really dark

Most Russians would get this color too in an Italian-like climate, Slavs tan pretty easily. Only Celts are really white

>italian and greek arguing about whose darker
>im #000001 while youre #000000

Attached: images.jpg (200x192, 8K)

Actual, no meme answer here:
From my experience, Italians who look like him are an absolute rarity.
To the point that I myself am baffled when I think he's Italian. One thing is swarthy people, who abound in this country. But that particular skin tone, especially coupled with those face traits, I don't think I've ever seen, except maybe for TV presenter Carlo Conti, who is constantly made fun of (in light-hearted, good fun) exactly for his abnormally dark skin tone even on national TV to his very face.

Attached: 1561399399503.jpg (750x741, 119K)

depends on the region i guess

Capitana Pina Racchietta

>yes I have seven different types of skin cancer, how did you know?

dark as him? i don't think so
there are darker italians but i have never seen an italian as dark as him

he looks visibly lighter when not tanned.

Attached: GVeSI8g.png (944x579, 887K)

What about him

Attached: 1560539414930.jpg (427x640, 126K)

carlo conte is also made fun because he's extremely tanned

i mean if you look at his untanned pictures he's still swarthy but not as much as when he tans

yes dark as him. and even darker

>why do some people 50km form tunisia looks more african than swedes?

RETARD RETARD RETARD

who is he?

that's a literal moor or some assiryan

very common where i live

you live in north italy?

no, south

he's a italian with some 15% subsaharan african admixture, basically an arab in all but in name

Attached: news-graphics-2007-_647627a.jpg (182x258, 20K)

bullshit

what do you mean

there are some italian with some minor subsaharan admixture can have more like that guy

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

i mean SOME people can have more like that guy

dark skin doesnt mean you have subsaharan admixture. like native amercans, still swarthy but it s something else. mena north africa admixture is more probable

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (264x191, 11K)

the genetic distance from a sicilian and a tunisian is the same as a sicilian and a central russian

stupid idiot

>like native amercans, still swarthy but it s something else
yes, it's native american admixture, they are dark skinned for that reason

> mena north africa admixture is more probable
MENA is not a race, they are mixed people, arabs are like 15-20% black and the rest caucasoid, north africans are like 30-35% black and the rest caucasoid

italians are like 2-3% black on average n

Oh wow... terrone really are subhuman

that's a map of north african admixture or a map of north + subsaharan cause there's no way most of north africa is 40%+ black

doesn't make sense
north africans are not a race, they are 70% caucasoid and 30% negroid more or less

you have to look at the actual subhsaharan that this north african admixture has

basic terrone

there is north africans are WAY more black than arabs

> yes, it's native american admixture, they are dark skinned for that reason
i didnt say that tho, you did

yeah all these different peoples are not races, we re talking aout looks. but fine italians are black

that map is not useful

this is

"north african admixture" doesn't mean anything, north africans have more caucasoid than negroid admixture
you have to look at the actual negroid admixture

1 or 2 % negro admixture doesn't matter as much as 30% red sea sandnigger admixture, sure sand people are caucasoids, but so are Indians and Somalians

italians don't have 30% red sea admixture, it's around 5% on average
those people are MIXED. it's useless to say you are part [insert mixed people]

you have to see what these people are mixed with, this is the actual subsaharan

indians and somalians aren't caucasoid

Attached: Red_Sea-admixture.gif (800x581, 76K)

Somalian and Indians arent "caucasoids", this word doesnt mean anything, this isn't the 19th.
East african are 30% west eurasian from, the rest is yoruba-like.
Indian are 15-20% iran_n at best, the rest is onge like.

dude that s like saying blonde italians are MIXED. they arent, they re fully italian

Stop with the meme maps, europedia is literally shit.

sicily is for exemple 40% greek and 6% north african.
some ancient north african admixture from the punic era,

It's not a meme though, I took a test and I have 0.5% Siberian just like the average for Swedes

Attached: East-Asian-admixture hg N v2.jpg (1714x535, 268K)

Not him but north italian are genetically different from sicily/southern italy, first of all they have more yamna admixture, and the south have recent modern migration (mostly greek, also north african and a bit of eastern one)
Some iranian related steppe ancestry too in the south.

You guys are really not educated on basic archeogenetics

of course they are
they happen to have 1% or less subsaharan(it's a 2-3% on average in all the population)
and there are people that look darker because they are like 5% subsaharan

that's how average works

No, they came from Anatolia in the Neolithic, they're not European, and recent studies confirmed they have historical admixture from Phoenicia and Italy

europedia maps are not really academic, are outdated, overall based on few non scientific data etc.
It's obviously totally wrong, but there is better material avaialable for this debate.

lol even the paniya tribe in south india is 30 percent iran_n.

nope the panyia is literally almost all ASI australoid

Attached: AdmxW.jpg (2040x718, 214K)

here if you re pale and blonde people unironically mistake you for a tourist, because it s so rare and people like that have ancestry from other regions of italy

this doesn't show percentages.according to studies by reich they are 30 percent iran_n.

Attached: southasiaADM.gif (3228x926, 516K)

>they came from Anatolia in the Neolithic, they're not European
WTF, almost all european are 70-100% neolithic anatolian. Even north italian, french, spaniard, greek etc. are 70% neolithic anatolian.

isnt iran_n mostly in the north west, near pakistan etc. ?
I assume Tamoul and such are like .0% iran_n?

Attached: MODEL.png (840x894, 44K)

or pale and have light brown hair even

according to genetics tests on gedmatch they do show iran_n,I don't know accurate they are.

(The post you replied to wasn't made by me)
Do you have a source for this claim? it's this paper? cell.com/cms/10.1016/j.ajhg.2018.10.022/attachment/711bfd84-99c1-44e6-8b40-fbde264460f6/mmc1

basically non-south indian brahmins are like 70-80 percent onge,south indian brahmins 50 percent and high caste north indians around 25-30 percent.

The abos of Europe, the Aurignacian, are long extinct. Then came the Gravettians and WHG Epigravettians, who were sort of like Abos though not the original ones, in that they were cavemen with a hunter gatherer lifestyle. The Neolithic Anatolians are a more much recent entry who brought with them domesticated animals and agriculture, along with pottery

Then How come you countrymen keep shilling as fact that they can pass easily across Southern Europe or Latin America?

what?

yup your study confirm that indians are very far from europeans

Attached: PCA8.png (1047x801, 315K)

study was done by david reich I think.

It seems like Paniya are 27% West Asian, didnt expect it to be this much.
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/09/20/423004.full.pdf
I wonder how this happend.

Yes I know. And the neolithic anatolians killed 90% of the natives, and became basically 90% of the european people, until they got partially replaced at 10-30% level by Yamnaya in most of europe.
pic related the non-neolithic anatolian indo-european yamnaya admixture. Basically anything that isnt them is neolithic anatolian.

>domesticated animals and agriculture
the fist anatolian waves didnt have agriculture, it was later from second migrations/contacts with the middle east that they learned it. The first neolithic anatolian were hunter gatherer./

Attached: Distribution-of-the-Yamnaya-genetic-component-in-the-populations-of-Europe-data-taken.png (738x738, 315K)

pretty much in accordance with any other study
indians seems very close to onge-like people

Attached: PCAonge.png (1200x734, 745K)

when did indians claim that they pass as southern europeans?.you sound absurd and stupid.

This is what Italian people look like

Attached: Massimiliano.jpg (800x626, 81K)

Me neither,they look full australoid.

they mostly are, they are 85%+ AASI

Kalash are rather ""close"" to European, because of their 40% Steppe admixture, mostly Afanasievo, Poltavka and Yamnaya admixture. Even if it's not the exact same admixture of european.

Well indian ARE onge like people.
Onge is used as a reference population because they're the "purest", like yoruba for africa.

according to studies they are 30 percent iran neolithic.

according to 1 study, according to many study they are less

juicy

I do

okay.

No, as soon as they came to Europe they had agriculture. If we're talking about Italy specifically they came with the Cardium wave around 6100 bc with both agriculture, cattle, goats, sheep and pigs, following a coastal route. They migrated to Sardinia and Corsica around 5700 BC when the island was deserted and had been uninhabited for centuries since the Mesolithic fishermen which sporadically were there didn't leave any trace in the islands after 6300 BC. They introduced all domesticated animals including dogs and cats and even non domesticated ones such as deers that had gone extince since the upper paleolithic.

Anatolian HGs originally had the C1a2 yDNA (Aurignacian and Gravettian marker), it was ENTIRELY replaced by a basal rich population mating with Anatolian HG females and this resulted in G2a Anatolian farmers.

yes pretty much

Attached: PCA_KR_focus_on_world_and_eurasian&oceania.png (2200x861, 303K)