Eurotards be like "oh no I've got a fever of 40 degrees, better call an ambulance"

eurotards be like "oh no I've got a fever of 40 degrees, better call an ambulance"

Attached: 1418449130458.jpg (575x238, 19K)

>be american
>have a heart attack
>have to pay for the ambulance to bring you to the hospital

Attached: c28.png (680x593, 478K)

> + tip

>amerimutts be like ahhh this foreskin is too spicy, must cut it off.

Attached: 1529366998875.png (600x580, 817K)

Is that a real thing? I’ve heard they legitimately do have to pay them up front or it gets added to the medical bill.

> + tax

40 degrees Celsius? That pretty high bro you should go to the hospital

>be american
>pass out in the street because your are fat as fuck
>Wake up with a 250000$ bill

Attached: 1510912674104.jpg (1462x1462, 288K)

no, they have to transfer you money or not, and the paramedics don't handle the payment, but ambulances can be expensive

Attached: 1558466195333s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

>usa people be like "uh so chilly, it's only 140 degrees, better put on my woolen tracksuit to warm my tip"

Attached: 1444248362101.jpg (250x245, 17K)

They bill separately. If you can't pay right there they just mail the bill (with an administration service fee) to your address. If you don't have an address, they have the police identify you and send bills to your last known address until the current owner complaints. Hospitals do this too but again separately.

the faroese be like "oh darn I sure am irrelevant oh well guess I'll go fuck a goat"

Attached: 1459536198569.jpg (776x678, 133K)

American doctors be like "sir we need your credit card number before you pass out"

Attached: images (9).jpg (258x195, 9K)

Hottest I've ever seen it was 130 in death valley, my car got fucked up by it and the head gasket gave out because the glue holding it together came undone. Last time I ever drove a VW, I chose to scrap it to pay the tow truck driver then went across the street and bought a camaro with my credit card.

I'm not joking or being factitious. I actually did this since it was an older model and I have good credit.

It is. My American friend had a bill of around 800 dollars for getting in an ambulance after he had a car wreck.

Burger care has to be the biggest joke in the first world.

Attached: 343958E9-3130-4650-BC6C-2FFD3BB919F7.jpg (2802x1594, 592K)

No, they will just bill you. If you pay by credit card the company will call your landline to ensure it's a legit transaction, which means 1-2 days until it can be processed. But even then most credit card companies will just refuse the transaction, because they know most people can't pay and they'll be left with nothing. In this case it's easier to just go to the bank, get a loan and immediately declare bankruptcy since the bank is obligated to give you a payment plan you can afford. Hospitals and credit card companies are not.

For people without credit cards, they're labelled as such since that tells the hospital they have a shit credit score and have no money. In this case they're put behind those who can pay, although they cannot refuse service. The hospital then waits for them to die and then collects their estate as compensation, this is really funny when a catholic hospital does it on top of whatever money the deceased gifted to the church anyway.

No he didn't because $800 is cheap as fuck. If you're actually getting into an ambulance to be transported it starts at $1500, double that if they do an X-ray. Services rendered without transport are generally given on gratis unless you got an x-ray from them and decided to just die at home (my dad did this because he couldn't afford a power chair, though our obese neighbor could because the government considers extreme obesity an extreme disability unlike end stage cancer).

Hot take coming up

US healthcare is overpriced so more of us are coaxed into joining the military which offers free healthcare for life

Attached: rs-19464-20131101-killerelite-x1800-1383320325.jpg (1800x1350, 1.84M)

What the absolute fuck.

Attached: new-french-president-francois-hollande-0e0f-diaporama.jpg (2048x1396, 156K)

>the military which offers free healthcare for life
Wrong

if you go on any military base goto the BX(military walmart where everything is cheap and tax free) you will see an army of old people lined up at the pharmacy

>it's okay you'll only be in debt till the end of your life and then your kids will have to pay for that flu you got 30 years before

Attached: 1447603512616.png (586x550, 20K)

>landline

Holy shit it just keeps getting better.

Europeans don't realize that America has the best healthcare system in the world, but only if you're fat. Fat people can bitch and complain until they get a wheelchair and then can claim they're not fit to work, whereas people with serious illnesses are generally considered fit to work until they are unable to stand up under their own power. By this point they're usually within days of death, though.

Also in states that offer it fat people can also get free, government-financed weed while cancer patients have to pay until they can "prove" their joint pain is bad enough where it hurts their work preference. This requires a government doctor to sit down with their boss, who is obviously not going to approve it and would fire the worker as soon as they fail a drug test.

when I was young my mom broke her ankle because our busted garage door fell on her after she slipped trying to open it manually

she was in so much pain but demanded to me that I not call 911, instead to call family so they could drive her to the hospital, in the end she was put in the trunk of my grandma's SUV (back seats full of stuff) and she rode that way to the hospital with a shattered ankle

It doesn't transfer between generations, they'll just take everything the dead person owned. Houses, cars, watches, guns, pretty much anything down to Tupperware branded Tupperware. They'll rip apart sheds just to get the scrap metal and rip the leather off chairs.

Attached: 1561988376892.png (163x191, 40K)

My mom's ambulance ride cost around $3,000 IIRC.

That's because they have service related injuries so the VA pays for their care, if you don't have any injuries you don't get it once you're out

I wish it wasn't true but...

Attached: Sin título.png (1262x915, 590K)

>Serbs be like "oh dear this Kosovo is too spicy, better cut it off"

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Only Queensland and Tasmania have free ambulance here, so we're pretty third world aswell.

Kek

>we're pretty third world aswell.
You're not telling us anything we don't already know, user.

Australia and Canada in general are only like 20-30% less retarded than America government-wise, but their PR is a whole order of magnitude better.

God I hate fat """people"""

To be fair your government isn't as shit as the Bongistani government.

>americans be like "wtf 8$ an hour? that's slavery"

>All American doctors need to know how to perform a wallet biopsy

Attached: 1422294193639.jpg (330x319, 44K)

in my state minimum wage is 15$ an hour

a wallet biopsy is when a doctor makes a "wallet" of fat and plastic so an actual biopsy can be preformed safely. This is only done on morbidly obese people and babies.

>americans be like "sorry you can't pay your employees 13.3€ an hour, it's inhumane"

embarassing

italoids are worse than jews and make me late to work when they strike

Be glad they don't beat your fat ass

good, hope they fire your late ass

>be hot blooded
>check it and see
>tfw I've got a fever of one hundred and three

no, mexicans (who live amongst them) do but only if they're in a cuck state that won't send them back

>OP is actual bants
>yuro replies are just shitposting
I was told it'd be the opposite

lowkey seethe