I am Korean girl and what will happen in Japan and Korea?

I think Japan will Korea economy and Korea economy will collapse soon. How do you think?Most Korean people think it will be okay, but I think Korea economy will be bad. And I think Japan have reason to do punish Korea. Korea did wrong about Japan.

Attached: 다운로드.png (151x100, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=015&aid=0004171223
japantoday.com/category/tech/japan-to-tighten-export-rules-for-high-tech-materials-to-south-korea-media
english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/07/01/2019070101671.html
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/samsung-france-legal-case-child-labour-factories-a8988446.html
ausdroid.net/2019/07/04/australias-consumer-watchdog-is-taking-samsung-to-the-federal-court-over-misleading-water-resistance-claims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

우선 여자인거부터 인증해라

내가 여자인게 지금 이 논제랑 먼 상관이야. 아무튼 한국 좆된거 같고 한국에선 언론들이 입 쳐닫고 있는데 여기말곤 이 이야기 할 곳이 없음

speak english please

have you kissed a guy befiore

말투보니 남자네 ㅋㅋㅋ
굳이 여자라고 강조하는 이유가? ㅋㅋ

don't worry!! you will be OK!!

please be my gf

난 이 문제에 대해서 답글을 많이 받고 싶은데 내가 여가서 글 몇번 썼을때 여자라고 말 안하면 댓글이 잘 안달림

Come on. Give it up.

여긴 한국-일본 논쟁에 괸심이 별로 없고...
의견듣고싶으면 카이카이로 가봐

I want to know about Japan situation. I think Japan will attack Korea economy for long time. Maybe it is like US-CHINA economy war. How do you think

What's your opinion on white cock?

Come here, we've got plenty of Koreans, could always use more qt's.

yeap you are right. The japan-korea issue is not hot issue in here. But I cant use Japanese

Feel free to move to the US if Korea's economy collapses and I'll meet you there

Didn't know there were koreans in Italy.
What are they doing there?

what is qt's?

보지를 보여집니다. user

>And I think Japan have reason to do punish Korea
Why?

cute girls

trained to fear us

Korea was too rude to Japan I think. Any country would be angry if other country say "Compensate" repeatedly. Japan already compensated but Korea wanted too much

Don't get your panties in a bunch. The economy is perfectly safe. I keep $50 million on my bank account all the time.

Are you the same anti-ilbe feminist from before?

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=015&aid=0004171223
yeap but I am not interested in feminism now. I am doing other interesting things nowadays.

We will not do things by halves.

You guys are fucking pathetic it's a fucking guy

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Glad to hear that
wow mc moohyen

Not Italy, but alot of them come here to study.

can you prove you're a girl btw

I posted my hand before.
I will go for walk I cant answer this thread for a while

쪽바리 들아, 진정한 사과는 아직인가?
역사를 잊은 민족에게 미래는 없어

i wish I could speak with my koreans brethen in those amusing and cute characters but instead i made the mistake of learning japanese, should I kill myself ?

hand doesn't count. post your tits or vagina with a timestamp

Wait, normal Koreans also hate the Japanese?
I thought that was just a internet thing

What do you think is most necessary for Korea?
It's a punishment to make you understand your position.

We hate each other.

Attached: images (2).jpg (561x547, 50K)

everyone hates everyone in Asia, but so in Europe and anywhere else, except the Baltics, we are ok with each other cuz we werent murdering psychopaths throughout our history to each other

everywhere is fucked. the US tied itself to the middle east and fossil fuels, aus is a ponzi scheme, europe is committing suicide and asia is asia

There is no normal Korean.
They are all Angry ill Korean.

Latvians are bros, but Estonians are weird. Maybe it's because us Liths aren't neighbours with them.

i am a girl as well

A boy and a girl in Korea.

Attached: que-10186194440.jpg (925x704, 67K)

日 ホワイトリスト除外 Do not buy Japanese products

japantoday.com/category/tech/japan-to-tighten-export-rules-for-high-tech-materials-to-south-korea-media

中 看板撤去 Do not buy Chinese products.
english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/07/01/2019070101671.html

仏 労働問題でサムスン提訴 Do not buy French products.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/samsung-france-legal-case-child-labour-factories-a8988446.html

豪 誇大広告提訴

Do not buy australian products.
ausdroid.net/2019/07/04/australias-consumer-watchdog-is-taking-samsung-to-the-federal-court-over-misleading-water-resistance-claims/
Good riddance you fuckers, can't wait gooks go mad more and boycott tokyo olympics and end of dipomatic relations with us. You fucker's work ethics deserve worldwidely despised. No one likes you plastic subhumans.
Fuck rotten raw garlic stinks, you fucks stink oxgen. Your airport and airplaine one gooks on the ride smell fucking shit with stinky garlic. Fuck off

found mad gooks

Attached: dfeea2e5.jpg (650x404, 69K)

Crazy gooks

Attached: bea1b1e8.jpg (645x480, 75K)

Based jap(s) bringing the heat. Waiting on the gook retaliation, I hope it gets good lads.

it will be okay girl. korea will be the greatest country on this planet.

Everyone here speaks Loud out it is BIG welcome the Gooks boycott to travel Japan. Koreans are such despised kinds here.
Only gooks do not want to try it to know. How pathetic they are.
It is something like we do not have to implement another sanctions from our over 100 punishment list against fucking Korea.

결혼합시다

>결혼합시다
I call dibs on Korean qt's, get in line buddy.

Daily reminder that only dead korean is a good Korean.

Attached: rf9NhM.gif (320x180, 2.58M)

what is this thread, nobody speaks english here or what, bunch of yellow monkeys

I would love to see you two kidnap her together and shoot the first double penetration scene starring a korean model

예쁜 한국 여자를 결혼하려고 너와 죽을 때까지 싸울탠데

why is Hangry such a shithole? why are Hangry people so suicidal?

stop with the fight and please do as I suggested

>예쁜 한국 여자를 결혼하려고 너와 죽을 때까지 싸울탠데

I'd fight you even over a feminine Korean twink. I'm getting a Korean qt one way or the other.

The latest bitterness over forced labor could disrupt global supplies of memory chips and smartphones. Samsung Electronics Co and SK Hynix Inc - the world's top memory chipmakers, and suppliers to Apple and China's Huawei Technologies - could face delays.
"A boycott is the most immediate way for citizens to express their anger," said Choi Gae-yeon of the activist group Movement for One Korea, that staged protests in front of a Japanese car dealership and a retailer in Seoul this week.

>ruins your only source of international income
>scream at their cars in response

when you're going to reopen korean brothels to prevent starvation?

t. designated suicide forrester

daily reminder that nationality is a spook

Attached: 1532528889941.gif (554x400, 238K)

What are you up to now? Killing Yayoi bois and replacing them with Jomon BVLLS?

WE'RE PROUD KOREANS PAYS DEBTS JAPAN
*loses trade war*
n-nationality is overrated anyway who cares if we're annexed or not

Hey, fuck you, buddy.
Korea is based.

you dunce

Attached: 1541831919085.jpg (1127x1015, 72K)

I wish i was a korean girl

I think normal Korean dont hate Japanese now.
I think Japanese is more useful than Korean
I cant understand some people in Korea who hate Japan. I agree if Japan punish Korea, it will be helpful for Korea maybe

kys

Don't @me again dipshit

I dont hate Japan and smart people in Korea don't hate Japan. But if Japan punish Korea, Korean people will maybe know the truth that Korea must have good relation with Japan.
Wow there is cultural difference
I think Korean who hate japan internet are not real Korean normal person.

Hey I think some people who want Korea and Japan fight each other. Korea economy will collapse without Japan. It is obvious

I can't understand your words I am not good at English and I dont know well about world issue.

What do you think about Japanese guys in general? I mean would you date or marry one?

I once chatted with Japanese guy. Only short chatting but he was very smart. It will be person to person but if he is kind and like each other I will date

No, because she will date and marry me.

Haha thank you

Get your hands off her, soulless ginger.

I am writer and I don't know about economy or world issue but I can't believe Korean news. maybe I have to read other country news. I think Korea economy will be bad if relation with Japan go bad. But the news and people in internet say that Korea will be okay. I can't agree

But I'm not a potato nigger, Yuta.

Hey why do you fight haha dont fight ;)

just impeach the loopy president for treason or something again (he's a puppet of the north or china anyway) and give up the stupid class-actions against japan, and you'll be fine.

There are some politician who says that we should keep good relations with Japan. But in internet some people incite people to hate Japan. I think the people who incite in internet are not normal Korean. If relation with Japan go bad, Korean economy will get worse. Normal Korean dont have reason to hate Japan.

You can do nothing to resist your country demising.
Go to bed and sleep.

Attached: 43f85cde.jpg (512x600, 222K)

Yeap I agree. I 'd better watch Shingeki no kyojin and play fifa online before South Korea collapse

>watch Shingeki no kyojin
Isn't that banned over there now?

I am south Korea, not North Korea. I can watch shingeki no kyojin and all Japan animation haha. I love it!

>I am Korean girl and

It's too late.Goodbye Samsung. Goodbye SK. Goodbye South Korea. We stand by your death.

you guys need to get along so you can btfo china together

You’re both incomprehensibly autistic, in both a good and pants on head retarded way.

We should stop China's runaway. But South Korea has joined the Red team.

>Some crazy South Korean think that South Korea unite with North Korea and have nuclear bomb. It is smart that Japan don't trust South Korea

By building US missile defence systems and getting boycotted by China?

Even some South Korean think that South Korea be united with North Korea and Korea will be strong with North Korea's nuclear bomb. They are crazy.

Don't teach the history of lies. Don't get emotional soon. Shame on you. Learn global common sense. Stop anti-Japanese education. Protect the treaty. Did you understand, Korea?

> should I kill myself ?
That's the authentic Korean experience

we still elected pro-chinese goon as our prez

>Even some South Korean think that South Please tell them the real thing. If the left wing of Korea runs away, Japan will seriously destroy Korea. It is only Koreans who have the right history recognition to stop it.

China will annex both Korea.
Than you can't enjoy the climax and the end of "Shingeki no Kyojin."

Attached: ad_creative (1).jpg (360x500, 63K)