I told my parents I was moving to Norway on August 3rd, and made an elaborate lie about on online Norwegian bf...

I told my parents I was moving to Norway on August 3rd, and made an elaborate lie about on online Norwegian bf, learned a bit of Norwegian, etc.

I am actually moving to Poland, and I didn't want to admit that because they probably wouldn't let me and at the least they would ask questions. I am going to cut contact with my parents for good and change my name and everything.

Attached: pl.png (580x363, 238)

What the fuck, why?

Hope you die

>I am going to cut contact with my parents for good and change my name and everything
do wipipo really

You should go to Belaruse instead, that would fit such a cunning manipulator like you better

Because I was afraid they might not have let me move to Poland if I straight up told them the truth about it.
>do wipipo really
Are you assuming my family is nice because I'm white?

What the hell made you think this is a good idea? It's absolutely ridicolous. You're a mad lad.

What? Moving to Poland? I explained to Jow Forums so many times before. It's a beautiful and comfy country. I like their language, music, food, art, etc. I have some sort of past life spiritual connection with Poland.

>What the hell made you think this is a good idea? It's absolutely ridicolous. You're a mad lad.
Everyone knows that Poland is the country of the future. OP is just ahead of the curve. 100 years from now everone in Europe will speak Polish and add czh to their name.

da fuq
are they paying the travelling expenses?

u r retarded

Are you preparing for the Polish future?

Attached: wroclaw.jpg (1600x1016, 457K)

Then why do you have to lie to your fucking parents about it?
Are you honestly retarded
Do you want to keep lying until they die?
Just tell them the truth
Seriously why do you think they wouldnt let you move to poland?

Lucky bastard. I've longed to return to my ancestral homeland for months ever since I became redpilled. Feels good to be one of the only pro-white ethnicities in Europe.

t. Jan Pawel Chernandesz Martynesz

>Lucky bastard. I've longed to return to my ancestral homeland for months ever since I became redpilled. Feels good to be one of the only pro-white ethnicities in Europe.

Attached: 1526688970051.png (458x456, 79K)

he is 'moving to poland' for months, it's some elaborate shitposting or autims of higher deegre

Attached: 1536384096158.jpg (468x305, 79K)

No.
>Then why do you have to lie to your fucking parents about it?
My parents are a lot less reasonable than Jow Forums.
>Do you want to keep lying until they die?
Nah, that's easy. I'll just cut contact with them and never see them again.
>Seriously why do you think they wouldnt let you move to poland?
I don't think my parents would take kindly to it. They're very overprotective and it took me a while to even convince them that I should move to Norway.
I have no Polish ancestry.

I said before that my tickets for August 3rd were booked. Of course I planned this ahead of time.

Well there is less than 1% of chance that you are serious but still if you are for real I hope you will make at least one thread before killing yourself after experiencing paris syndrome and realizing how much of a shithole poland is compared to leafland

Attached: 1537073874105.png (1250x700, 982K)

If you want to break contact anyway why even bother with the lie?

I am serious. Just look on /lang/. Why would I be actively studying Polish for such a long time if I weren't serious about this?

So that they could never find me for one thing.

If that's true then answer these:
1)comment on the current situation regarding the constitution
2)provide a detailed guide on how to get laid in Poland
3)answer 1) and 2) in Polish without looking anything up

>provide a detailed guide on how to get laid in Poland
I mean what kind of stupid question is it? Everyone knows that all you need is to no to be slav and any slavic thot will suck spite through your teeth right on the street

freaking cringe dude

Not gonna lie thats still really fucking stupid but i wish you best luck anyway

1) Nie wiem o czym mówisz. Nie używam Jow Forums.
2) Jestem volcelem, a nie obchodzi mnie to zaruchanie.

kys

Another proud visegradian

welcome to the club

It´s not worth talking to people who don´t believe in Poland.

So what do you want to do here anyway? You already have some job or what is your plan?

Attached: 1560894625146.jpg (355x732, 42K)

>I didn't want to admit that because they probably wouldn't let me
Why though? Scandis good CEE bad or is there something more to it?

>a nie obchodzi mnie to zaruchanie.
Ale chujowy polski ja pierdole.

Imagine leaving Canada for Poland lol

Are you a snowbunny?

a thread died for this

Why do you hate your parents so much though? Why do you want to break contact with them?

Where in Poland are you going? What are you gonna do to make money? How much have you thought this through?

wtf do you plan to do in poland?

the warsaw autism poster made you mentally ill

I will do some manual labor job maybe until the point I can speak Polish very well and then possibly get an education and do something else.
That's basically it. Everyone here imagines Poland to be a dangerous shithole where I will get murdered.

>I'll just cut contact with them and never see them again.
I don't know what your parents did to you that you want to completely cut contact with them but remember that hardly anyone will care for you in your pathetic life as much as your parents do (or, at least your mother).
Unless they are some kind of abusive monsters I don't really see a reason why would you want to cut contact with them.
KYS you autistic faggot.

Attached: 4.png (501x324, 69K)

What's that? No?
My mom has NPD/BPD and my stepdad is an angry alcoholic, my mom is also a helicopter parent who wouldn't let me leave the house or get a driver's license or get a job etc. They also are rather disrespectful towards me and cuss at me. My parents often took out their anger on me.
Szczecin, I'm going to work in construction, and I've been thinking about this for at least 6 months.

how old are you?

>Good luck I guess. I would love to see your expression right when you realize how much you fucked up moving here

I don't think my life can get much worse than it already is, not like I have anything to lose.

Good luck I guess. I would love to see your expression right when you realize how much you fucked up moving here

Attached: 1559265587359.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

How do you plan on getting a Visa or citizenship

You say this as if getting a residence permit is hard.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck in Poland

Assuming that your serious and not just larping, good luck in Poland.

>I don't think my life can get much worse than it already is, not like I have anything to lose.
This works the other way around user, someone from poland may move to canada because he have nothing to lose, you literally have everything to lose moving here. I don't think it will be easy for you to find the job here, even in the construction where there is shitton of ukrainains working for scraps and it is easy for them to get visas and all the shit needed for work unlike for the leaf. I think you need special permision to start legally working and no company will bother to help you get this shit done when they can just hire local or ukrainian. Just move out of your parents house and cut contact with them.

stopped reading at beautigul, its a concrete horror, Canada is beautiful

On second thought, do you have any higher education? Moving to Poland with just a highschool diploma is a pretty shit idea.

Well, good luck I guess
I had the same thing when I wanted to try living in Japan. Some people were encouraging me, some people were against it, but ultimately you just have to do it and see if you like it. There is no other way. Btw, since an average salary in Poland is much lower than in Canada, you can do some freelance online for a Canadian company and live in Poland like a boss.

2/10 bait

For construction the best city is Warsaw and you have to learn Russian, majority of people i construction sites are ukrainian/russian/belarusian. Why Szczecin tho?

retard kys

t. Czing Czong Ping Pong

You're that female-to-male tranny, aren't ya?

Attached: 1561149680220.jpg (300x419, 23K)

>they probably wouldn't let me
You need to be 18 or older to post here

you fucking bafoon why would you do this?
If you don't know they're slipping into a dictatorship as we speak

shut up faggot

Attached: Time to die.jpg (738x720, 160K)

I'm moving permanently to Poland next week. How do you say "Hi where is the pierogi?" in Polish?

Cześć, gdzie są pierogi?

I'm moving permanently to Poland next week. How do you say "Ayo fäm wer da hwhite bitches at?" in Polish?

do canadian ppl rly do things like this?

nice
Do you know somebody in Poland?
If you are serious about all of this I'm eager to help you out with language etc.

yeah google translate is nice

fucking stupid dumbass 70 iq sl*V(e) subhuman

>more Canadians in Europe

Please no

If you do plan to do this very very very stupid thing then good luck, I'm sure all of Jow Forums wants to see you succeed and fullfil your dreams even if they are telling you to kys right now. Can't think of something worse than being raised by bad parents. Still, why not move somewhere more stable and enjoy Polish culture from a healthy distance?

Jow Forums Poles help me with learning the language on /lang/. I've known a few Poles personally before, but we just don't talk anymore.

Shut the fuck up, google translate is awfully incorrect with this one. Based leaf got it right.

P.S. t*rkish sounds like fucking gurgling.

Attached: 126352364.png (962x123, 12K)

Stay safe out there man

You'll be back in Canada within a month