Sometimes the fact that I'll die alone creeps at me out of nowhere and gets me really angry for a few minutes...

Sometimes the fact that I'll die alone creeps at me out of nowhere and gets me really angry for a few minutes, but than I remember that scum like me don't deserve to be loved and I suddenly feel better, does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: d70y6yx-172add3d-b206-466d-ba5a-c325e1bd93fc.jpg (768x1024, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YW5LVz_ies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Remember to have a gun close in case you need to end it all.

Pretty hard to get a gun here, a train station is being built near my house here and will be done in a few years, so I'll have a quick way out

Attached: tumblr_mx7ejjCqUx1r2b0xoo1_400.jpg (400x335, 26K)

Don't jump in front of the train you'll basically be remembered as the guy who delayed a bunch of people who wanted to get to work or something because they close the line for quite a while after something like that.
I don't feel better knowing that I don't deserve being happy.

>I don't feel better knowing that I don't deserve being happy.
Theres a certain peacefulness in taking responsibility for your actions

Attached: 324112.jpg (225x350, 40K)

Dying alone sounds like the best way to go. Imagine having annoying familyniggers nagging you even in your final moments, sounds horrible.

I'm gonna end up drinking myself to death and no one will know until the stench starts spreading outside my home.

I guess thats true, Sometimes I wish I could just lie down in a field and disappear

Attached: c7d0b4daf1d2fe7019c02fa1386ed8fe.png (771x272, 141K)

I don't want to do that, I didn't do wrong yet I'm being punished.
Accepting fate just like that won't make me feel better.

Dying abroad is the best solution the more rural the area the better.
youtu.be/7YW5LVz_ies
Something like this just dying without involving anyone, far from "home" and remaining an unsolved death

Just because I am scum and a piece of shit doesn't mean you are or that you should relate to me, if you haven't done anything wrong you really shouldn't take my word for anything

Attached: 781b04bbe1b0b76209f81edd0c0e6693.png (802x969, 671K)

I don't know maybe I did do something wrong and I'm not aware and that's why everything's going bad for me.
Barely graduated from HS because of Hebrew studies and lots of other shit that happened.. I try but nothing goes my way

Oh yes of course I also forgot the civics teacher didn't want to let me do the bagrut.
I don't know if I should give up even if I got through it

If you're not planning to go to uni your bagrut is nothing but a piece of paper to wipe your ass with, don't stress too much over it. I wish those were my only worries, good luck kid, you have a lot ahead of you

Attached: a9786a94ad7a775f8d1c041380eb8497.png (778x760, 673K)

Yes a military service with anxiety problems and then nothing until I get tired of living.

Everyone dies alone.

You're just 18, your life just started, you have no idea how military service might change you, and you have no idea what interests you may have in the future, you're quitting before you even started your life. I may not be practicing what I'm preaching, but no one that hasn't done anything wrong deserves to be in my situation

Attached: large (2).jpg (500x172, 12K)

Then maybe I do something wrong.
Otherwise I wouldn't be a friendless loser with no skills and in this mental state

>I wouldn't be a friendless loser
Are you trying to make friends? Are you trying to reach out and meet new people? or are you stuck in your comfort zone all day wallowing in your despair?

I tried .
Gave up.

Me, everyday.
Except I’m the top Wizard of Jow Forums, so it is expected.
There is still hope for you and others. Stop procrastinating and get gud!

Then quit bitching about it and accept your situation, if you truly believe you have done everything you can and still couldn't manage to find friends, than what I said before applies to you, take responsibility for your actions, and find your peace until you get the courage to blow your brains out, if you even manage to get courage to do that, if you can't even find friends I doubt you'll have the courage to do anything to yourself but doing the minimum you need to keep your pathetic meaningless existence going.

Attached: c5405e39fff4d0e9095426b2e85e56b7.png (500x711, 187K)

ok...

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1383x1253, 1.17M)

I told you I'm a piece of shit, nothing lower than telling an 18 year old to kill himself online is there? I just feel like I'm talking to my younger self when I'm talking to you, Just don't give up, either take responsibility or keep trying, each option is good in its own way

Attached: 333827.jpg (225x350, 27K)

I gave up on even hoping that I'd not be alone friends or relationship wise.. My own father uses me as an example of what not to be for my younger brothers and dislikes me I just want to be done with everything so I could be alone without getting bothered by others.

Living alone is always an option, move out as soon as you can, and get a part time job, rent a small one room apartment where rent is cheap, Being alone isn't a bad thing, Theres a certain comfort in solitude which can't be found anywhere else, learn to be alone and find comfort in being alone and having the freedom to do what you want, but hey I'm just giving out my retarded advice, you know better than me what will make you happy

Attached: iv.msvJ1wTG.png (330x330, 87K)

>you know better than me what will make you happy
no I don't...

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1325x1327, 1.65M)

Than start exploring life, get yourself new hobbies, start new things, You've already finished school so for the next few months you get to do what you want, do yourself a favor and don't rot away in your room, go to a library or a cafe, pick up some philisophy books, try writing your feelings, try exploring new things, I don't believe everyone has something that will make them happy, but you seem like you actually want to live so I'm sure youll find something

Attached: 1501336961_tumblr_nx1dqdRDcd1ttiz6ro4_540.gif (540x315, 756K)

>try writing your feelings
My feelings aren't as complex as others, I mostly feel frustrated and bad.
I don't want to go outside, I don't like noise.

>I don't want this and I don't want that
Do you really not see the problem? life isn't about sitting in your comfort zone waiting for death to take you away, the best stuff is always outside of it.

Attached: tumblr_piyfm9JGWQ1qicnkn_540.jpg (365x365, 45K)

nothing good comes out of that

Nothing more to say to you really, I give up, keep rotting away in your room and see where that takes you.

Attached: 333893.jpg (225x350, 48K)

Attached: sorry.png (390x991, 413K)

I kinda like you advices but sometimes I feel like I suck to much to this world.

But if thats the conclusion you've reached, quit bitching on here about how shit your life is when you're not even trying to change your situation. Theres nothing more pathetic than someone bitching when hes doing nothing to improve his situation

I already said what I am doing to change.

I mean do you ever aboard qt out of the blue in the street?

If you want to live a happy life than you will, if you want to be happy than you will find a way to be happy, but this guy doesn't want to be happy, he wants to be left alon to rot in his melancholy and wait for his death while doing the bare minimum he needs to keep going, which really theres nothing wrong with that, I am the same, the difference is is he hides behind the pathetic mask of "I want to be happy, and I'm trying to improve" No you don't just take responsibility accept the way you are, accept the fact that you don't want to be happy, you don't want to change. So just admit it already and take responsibility for it, stop hiding behind this pathetic illusion that you want to better yourself, no you don't, if you wanted to you would've done something a long time ago

Attached: 333849.jpg (225x350, 38K)

Fun fact:
Almost everybody dies "alone".

Even logically, just thinking about it, who actually dies, conscious and aware, knowing they are right about to die, surrounded by ALL their most cherished loved ones, having said everything that needs to be said, both ways, everyone satisfied, making constant eye contact as you finally click off? Fucking NOBODY.

When we die, even if we have a big family, several children and grandchildren, and tons of friends and acquaintances, it either happens suddenly (while sleeping, in a sudden car accident, slipping and hitting your head with no one immediately around to take your concussed and hemorraging ass to the hospital, getting shot in a robbery or murder spree, falling or getting mauled in the wilderness, drowning, etc.) or over such a long period of time that people simply reduce contact with you and gradually fade out of your life to ease their pain of watching you constantly suffer day after day never knowing when it will actually end, with you likely in a coma, delirious, or in a vegetative state, and inevitably, even in the absolute most ideal first-class conditions, 95% of us die all by ourselves in a bleak grey/white hospital room with diffused grey light coming through the curtains, after weeks to months to years of none of the people who once surrounded you coming to see you.

Just fucking live your life day by day. The idea of death sucks for everybody, and having "loved ones" literally only makes the thought of it worse. At least this way, you are the master of your world. You can do things to make your life more enjoyable for you, so that you don't have to think about death, without some hypothetical salvation that society keeps trying to tell you (but mostly themselves) you absolutely need in order to be happy (because they all achieved perfect happiness, right? That's a possible thing to achieve, right?).

no...

Sorry to interrupt, but whoa... source?

Seems like I figured you out, I'm not going to be responding to you anymore, I'm not interested in talking to someone who isn't even honest with himself, all I can say is good luck to you
I enjoy writing and reading stuff like that alot user, I'll add this to my collection of favorite Jow Forums quotes
Thanks canadian user

Attached: cb5d5ef43bca5370ef2eed61007707f8--oyasumi-punpun-manga-art.jpg (220x200, 6K)

MIA

Attached: sorry2.png (858x488, 435K)

well I guess it's back to being lonely until my psych appointment

Attached: d305aacf991a6d414470c695557d09c3e1967033157ee3e77ee2e75813ec4afd.png (147x130, 3K)

Can I ask you a question akh?

Go for it buddy, no need to ask me for permission

Well I saw one friend (girl) of mine being seduced in like an span of 40 minutes by a dude she didn't know. Sometimes I ask myself if I could do the same. Do you ever aboard qts and seduce them or try to ?

I'm a schizoid, I don't seek relationships or sex, so no

And you're wrong.
I'll prove you wrong once I'm able to.

Ow sorry. I'm quite the contrary. I suffer from Hypersexuality.

Everyone has their own problems in life.

Attached: 1560070727538.png (1600x1724, 449K)

So you can't help me on that?

Not really, I don't have any experience with women or people in general

Fuck you kike

go back

I left that place for a reason

nah i just smoke weed and have sex
got no time to be depressed

punpun is kino

Sachi's ex was the most based side character ever

Attached: bf556c7116b48925998954971ad9af4f.png (800x897, 586K)

you can always start somewhere to [spoiler]boost your self esteem[/spoiler]
try going to the gym and work out, it does wonders
find a productive hobby like DIY shit, reading, hiking, or making figurines
talk to people
you are still young, there's a whole world ahead of you

Attached: 1561969745260.jpg (600x858, 116K)

Talking to him won't help, read the rest of the thread, he doesn't want to change and just reflects any advice given to him

I thought about this actually. I don't want to end it right now, but I always hold it as an option, just in case I'll ruin everything for myself - I'll fly to the US, spend all my savings on stuff that I'd want to do, then, as I'll be almost out of money, I'll rent a car, buy a gun illegally, drive to the Yellowstone Park, find the most remote place there (forest or something), burn all my documents, listen to my favorite music for the last time, burn the car and then just put a bullet in my head and end it.

Attached: Why.png (1280x1457, 1.29M)

No, I sincerely believe I'm superior to good 95% of the world's population and that if anyone deserves to be loved it's me.