Are all countries and cultures equal?

are all countries and cultures equal?
or are some countres and cultures better than others?

I'm leaning towards the former, but I want to hear what you think. please also motivate your answer

Attached: thinking wojak ears.png (710x698, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All countries are equal, except the ones that put ears on wojaks, which are shit

if I was the janitor I would delete your threads the minute I saw them

why?

irrelevant to the discussion. hidden.

Attached: thinking wojak ears2.gif (750x750, 18K)

No such thing as better or worse, brother.

youtube recommend me this reddit crap and it has your fucking wojak edit on it

Attached: w.png (428x424, 164K)

You're acting like you don't know your own history

Attached: f9862bbff7d4847fd9805e361a3d3e25735c6e9f67d67cec5cedd78d3b752568.png (1808x916, 263K)

Absolutely

Not

Most cultures develop evuivslsnt.problem.solving

>are all countries and cultures equal?
yes
>or are some countres and cultures better than others?
define better

obviously, not all countries and cultures are equal but that doesn't mean that some cultures are better than others
it all depends on perspective

Attached: 1503363539545.jpg (369x474, 33K)

epic

I agree, I would probably develop a coping mechanism too if drug dealers were beheading people on the streets.

>not all cultures are equal but that doesn't mean that some cultures are better than others
>mexican intellect

Attached: 1545256796862.gif (863x847, 1.99M)

Aspects of cultures that encourage development-stunting behaviors like crime and corruption are objectively inferior. But that’s all they are, aspects. For example, Latin Americans turn to crime and corruption is prevalent in their governments. This keeps their countries to reaching their potential. However, this doesn’t mean that their entire culture is bad. They make great music and food, and their community and family-oriented outlook of life is the envy of more developed but heavily-autistic Nordic countries.

all countries are equal, except for Sweden, which is superior because Swedes are gods' chosen people

say that with a straight face after reading this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

not all difference is quantifiable

All cultures are equal, but some cultures are more equal than others.

>heavily-autistic Nordic countries
>feeling anything other than arrogance and extreme, targeted malevolence towards everyone outside their countries

and if that wasn't degenerate enough for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people

No.
I would agree on white peoples culture equality tho.

Any surprises here?

Attached: nujak.jpg (224x225, 12K)

some cultures are clearly better than others. I don't know how people can not realise this, would you rather live in a western country, or some majority-Islam shit hole? we literally have the HDI and other shit like the OECD to rank which countries are 'better' in certain respects

based, that means my plan is working.

google crawls both Jow Forums and its archives for pics and links them in image search. if you google a filename for a pic posted on Jow Forums, you have a considerable chance of getting the pic as a result. the chance of getting the pic should logically double once it's on desuarchive as well.
I always name my wojaks in an appropriately descriptive way, so if someone googles "agape wojak", they should have a considerable chance of finding this pic among the results. I don't have to convince Jow Forums posters to post my edits - it's enough that newfags who search for wojaks find them when they search on google. of course, the more I post these pics here, the better the effects.

Attached: agape wojak ears.png (633x758, 49K)

then you shouldn't use a word like equal which quite heavily implies quantifiable, 1 equals 1, quite quantifiable, no?

i don't think you understood what i said at all ._.

drug dealers and beheading people on the streets is not part of our culture no matter how much you all meme about it ¬¬

someone stop this man

Attached: 4cc573168c64243976c56eafcedc3a02.png (1703x909, 1013K)

Congratulations on being a step closer to having your know your meme page swede, luckily enough in the future you will have all the redditors and newfigs using it as their mascot

Who is that ToadFilms guy? He uses Apus in a lot of his video preview frames but all of his videos are just Reddit highlights. What's his deal?

Attached: 1510961929312.png (612x491, 98K)

thirdie cope

i can cope with it, it happens but that doesn't mean it's part of our culture

>uhh actually you dumb firstie, that thing that we tend to do quite often is not actually a part of our culture at all, it's just something we tend to do, nothing to do with culture at all

This is a really retarded way of looking at things just so you know

how about you go on and practise your culture by shooting up a school or something

It's difficult to compare and contrast different cultures. I've lived in the U.S., India and Mexico. By and large, I relate the most with the people and places I grew up--the Great Lakes, Upper Midwest and Rust Belt. However, I've found much to appreciate overseas. While Americans tend to stress "rugged individualism" and self-reliance, I've seen many of my Middle-Eastern and South Asian friends receive considerably more support from their parents and extended families than the typical individual from the U.S. will. Oftentimes, that support comes at the expense of agency, but positions them for more stable careers and higher incomes.

When we're looking at other cultures, we're almost always interpreting their virtues and faults from the lens of our own: our values, our notions of success, of failure, information and knowledge.

IME, it's fair to criticize cultures, places and ideologies which contain or propagate conventions which infringe upon individual rights or collective self-determination: for instance, women being forced to wear hijab in Iran, or prepubescent boys getting ass-fucked by their elders in Afghanistan. But oftentimes, trying to "civilize" people works to their detriment--improving human rights and living conditions is usually a drawn-out process when it's done equitably, because most peoples will resist vertical, forceful imposition.

you're baiting sucks at this point

Retard

your pathetic thirdie cope is as bad as me claiming that excessive drinking isn't actually a part of Finnish culture, it's just plain wrong

All non-islamic cultures are superior to islamic ones.

Femboys are finnish culture

you're a ticking time bomb if your culture doesn't recognize property rights

He's right, you know

maybe, not quite sure, for example they definitely are a part of japanese culture but i wouldn't be so sure with finland

Attached: 1562800792448.png (800x1225, 1.37M)

He has an unhealthy pedobsession with Apu

Nobody thought Mammal was a better speicie than dinosaurs, BUT.... The thing is, you never know, even the concept of good and bad itself .as primate creatures like humans or apes, what we know don't really matter and we will never know what really matters