/balk/

Goodby Golden Dawn Edition

old >>????

Attached: 1143__article__article.jpg (680x995, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pronews.gr/amyna-asfaleia/toyrkia/787615_poia-s-400-i-toyrkia-anakoinose-tin-prothesi-agoras-toy-apolytoy-oploy
youtube.com/watch?v=zycyo0j90yw
youtube.com/watch?v=Po2sRYErLCI
youtube.com/watch?v=gFmPXKkmcHI
youtube.com/watch?v=9UOYR1KCjsI
youtube.com/watch?v=O7aMJQN2usc
youtu.be/sQoMTdVYuKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Solution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't Chechens muslim?
in the tv show "Barry" they show them as christians with christian tattoos

Nice, fuck golden brown

The only surviving terrorist from the Paris massacre was awarded €500 euros after the French judicial system ruled that his privacy rights had been violated.

Yes, really.

Salah Abdeslam provided logistical support for the Paris massacre terrorists, helping them manufacture explosives and driving them to their targets. The attack claimed the lives of 130 people and 368 others were injured.

The Belgian was placed under 24/7 surveillance after he arrived at Fleury-Mérogis maximum security prison in April 2016. However, Abdeslam’s lawyer Frank Berton challenged that this violated his client’s right to privacy and the Administrative Court of Versailles later ruled in his favor, awarding the terrorist €500 euros.

“We are run by a system that has become totally crazy, justifying by the rule of law the worst ignominies against the law and against the state,” said the National Rally party’s Jean Messiha.

Meanwhile, a similar situation occurred in the UK, where the widow of the London Bridge terror attack ringleader was granted legal aid whereas the victims of her jihadist husband were not.

One of the heroes of that attack, the man who literally fought off two of the terrorists, was later put on a terror watchlist by the government and forced to attend de-radicalization classes.

Rip Greece, big turkish cock about to enter tight greek virgin ass
>pronews.gr/amyna-asfaleia/toyrkia/787615_poia-s-400-i-toyrkia-anakoinose-tin-prothesi-agoras-toy-apolytoy-oploy

Turkey will be buying K-300P Bastion-P from based Russia
s400 = no greek airplanes
K300P = no greek ships
get fucked gayreeks

>turkey
>having money to buy anything

great sultan erdogan probably exchanged missiles for blowjobs

Why doesn't Greece buy the same? Too afraid of your American masters?

Can they even afford the fuel to use that shit?

>Salah Abdeslam
>The Belgian

we're too afraid of the repercussions from the GREAT republic of MACEDONIA

that's racist
how dare you

What happened, I have a sticker a greek skinhead gave once on my wall

notice anything?

>notice anything
That all of them are autists?

They kinda did with S300, but then give it to US and Israel to disassemble and train on, so we wont sell them this anymore (and i know that US could buy same shit from Ukraine or any post Soviet country, still that was unpleasant act by Greece, especially considering that we and France are the only once who support Greek Cyprus from which they got S300).
As for Erdogan and S400 - thats havemore to do with his personal security and some tech sellings as i get, the S400 party is too small. I heard that during coup attempt he had some problems with American Patriot systems of whatever is there so he is trying to buy alternative for a short term and develop home variant for long term.

Why are Greeks such backstabbers?

because we had a fat autistic lard (who loved LARP'ing as a marine or a great general or some shit) acting as a secretary of defense for like 2 or 3 years

Attached: 1535782037901.jpg (956x1400, 506K)

>6 dead in Halkidiki after storm crashes trees and they fall on people

youtube.com/watch?v=zycyo0j90yw

youtube.com/watch?v=Po2sRYErLCI

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmPXKkmcHI

Turkey spends more on military than Greece

Attached: 1539338796703.jpg (1000x1585, 805K)

Attached: 1539555847375.jpg (800x379, 57K)

I wish we were allies, Russia need some old country as an ally and not some post soviet state. That would be super for morale, i dont even care for military since we have enough several times over. It would be better than shoveling money on Arabs and Latin America.

Attached: 1560326392971.png (500x625, 324K)

>north-west "humor"

Attached: 1549754472853.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

H-hot

Christians around the world support the new redpilled party against Turdkey, a nation of goats and tares

how do i get [bg] normies on my chan? looks like old forums are dead, are they all on fb?

no, facebook is dying
they just use messengers now and instagram
you need to attract a small pool of people that will create meme content

if people from here don't want to go there, what makes you think normies would ever want to?

it's easily accessible and flexible

yeah, okay, and it offers normies what exactly? do you have likes and shares, or a massive user base they can attention whore in front of?

Sounds a lot like your sister ;))

Why are women supposed to look more modest in a business suit when it makes me want to fuck them more?

Attached: b833c1ea19ec2509ab54ac49e56472db.jpg (500x750, 41K)

Hey xxx

xxx

xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Attached: JS79535762.jpg (1841x1227, 780K)

British culture la

‘’’’’culture’’’’’
My dog has more culture than the average brit

Why you so angry? I'm just trying to join in your comfy thread

We all wish we were British here

I'm black enough to be British, unlike u

How the fucking fuck is this the "same language" as Macedonian

youtube.com/watch?v=9UOYR1KCjsI

Literally thought this whole shit was russian 5 minutes in

Attached: 1533066464749.jpg (584x427, 48K)

Just because your language got raped by Servian bvlls doesn't mean that you guys don't speak Bulgarian, half the Greeks can't understand the dialect of the other Greeks but that doesn't mean we don't all speak Greek

Chalkidiki drowned yesterday, 6 dead tourists, 1 fisherman missing and 108 got injured after after all hell broke loose

I'm sure (((Sashko))) did this

Attached: FAFE11242031B0D769A033EE1B85DB77.jpg (660x340, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O7aMJQN2usc
This is what authentic Bulgarian sounds (and looks) like. :^)

>the climate change isn't real

Hmmm

Attached: halkidiki5-1.jpg (768x1024, 44K)

dumb niggers, start posting old ones, or are you mentally handicapped

OLD

Sashko you'll pay for this

Attached: g95voxd8il931.png (560x641, 51K)

>This is what happens to Greece after it rains for 5 minutes

I dislike anglos

stop living in the past grandpa

Listen here, don't you EVER call me an anglo again do you understand? I'm a CORNISH BVLL

Meteo people said it was probably a hurricane, you'd know if you had sea around you

go suicide on stream

On a serious note, do Cornish get angry when people call them Englishmen or is that more of a Scottish thing or do they not mind either?

You get the same 2 day rain as the rest of the balkans but people died in Greece and nothing happened here

Because we have 2 million tourists and you have two million Albanians.

All fatalities were tourists, 2 Romanians, 2 Czechs and some other

Attached: xalkidiki-1.jpg (808x540, 60K)

Guessing you meant to reply to me, no Cornish don't care but yes the Scots and Welsh will get annoyed if you call them English

Imagine dying from rain like nigga just don't die LMAOO

ili si na 13-14
ili na 30-40
ili prosto si mnogo sprel autis
horata det go namirat twa za smeshno unironicly trqbwa da se samoubiqt na livestream v centara na nekoe selo kat naprimer sofiq

This lmao
Literally just find some shelter

MNOGO sardit i MNOGO pedalski post

Romania, Czechia BTFO

Attached: доволен-бугарин-ке-щурмува-гръцка-паралия.png (500x492, 15K)

So should I just say British to avoid offending people or will a northern Irishman get mad at me?

I don't blame them, the emergency SMS system hasn't gone online yet and they couldn't have known until the shit started

No tourist imagines flash floods and mini hurricanes when they come to Greece. Also, fuck the mobile carriers, they find every possible reason to raise prices as fast as possible but in matters like this they go slower than a snail

Attached: 2694813.jpg (770x433, 99K)

The last two were Russians and probably were kids according to ERT

Also 90% of the injuries are reported as foreigners too

>Chalkidiki
iaiks
ive been there
seemed nice

Say what you like nobody gives a fuck if you're foreign

>relying on a SMS to save your life
Just look at the sky nigga like wtf

qwno posta se e mental na tebe tapak

several years ago an ex of mine got stranded on Thasos cause of some fires or smth
was complaining in jewbook that her vacany was ruined
kek

nigga u dumb

cool story bro

rozovo.bg?

Holy shit even foreigners fell for the Chalkidiki meme? I thought foreigners mostly went to Islands and Athens

What are best places to visit in Greece as a tourist?

these are the western foreigners
the high middle class from eastern europe goes to chalkidiki (may God punish them with more natural disasters)

Why did God create me as a T*rk?

To test me?

bet all of your money on Pyunik Yerevan - Shkupi Shkupi today and I will tell you why

ZLATNA ZORA POBEDITI MORA!

To acquire gâvurlar boipucci inshallah.
youtu.be/sQoMTdVYuKQ

Being a turk is based. You controlled one of the largest empires on earth, turkey is beautiful and powerful. Stamboll is a mega tier international city. Turkish people are hard working people.
Don’t let the racism in this board tell you otherwise

Based Hrvat Providenje listener.

Were you the partizani guy yesterday? Why did you play 1?

They got 2.93% in the elections which is less than the 3% threshold required to get into the parliament.
In the previous elections they were around 7%.
This happened because an Alex Jones tier party came to existense which scored 3.7%, taking away their votes.

Being a Brit is based. You controlled one of the largest empires on earth, Britain is beautiful and powerful. London is a mega tier international city. British people are hard working people.
Don’t let the racism in this board tell you otherwise

>an Alex Jones tier party
What party?

That lightning was pretty amazing

Are those football teams? If yes, on which one should I bet?

I'm not gay, srry

Thanks Arnavut user, truly bro tier :DDDdddd

Shkupi Shkupi

Depends, if you want see ancient stuff and don't want to move around then central Macedonia and go Thessaloniki and Veroia for protochristian monuments and churches, go to Vergina for ancient tombs, go to amfipoli for well amfipoli, visit the tomb of Aristotle, heck even go to Chalkidiki for a swim, it isn't that bad but it's full of boomers and now natural disasters apparently. Athens has plenty of ancient stuff and a very beautiful old neighborhood but then you have the rest of Athens which is yuck. Cyclades are for the most part a tourist trap though that pyramid thing might be interesting to see in a few years. The Ionian Islands are very nice for a swim and Corfu has lots of great foods and even Venetian bullshit, they also have amazing seas and are generally incredibly underrated, I recommend Ithaca if you just want to chill out. I wouldn't touch Epirus if you are an Albanian. Thrace is really boring imo though there's some interesting shit here and there. Thessaly is fun to chill in though I haven't visited nearly enough to give a proper opinion. Euboia is nice if you're from the silent generation and don't mind the occasional wildfire. Peloponnesus has some fun monuments like Mystra but eh, the people there are massive apes, it's full of drugs and most women are massive sluts if you want sex tourism though. Lesbos, Chios and Rhodes are all fine a filled with interesting monuments (Chios has their famous gum from which they can make almost everything) but a couple of years ago they had a massive rapefugee problem and I'm not sure how that's going on right now. The best place to visit though imo is Crete, amazing beaches, amazing food, amazing ancient and early modern monuments, be careful with mountainous Crete though, you might accidentally get married to hairy mountainous Cretan girl or get shot at if you don't.

That one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Solution

Attached: Greek_Solution_Logo.png (335x111, 27K)

because illyrians...

Meh, doesn't seem that Alex Jonesy. Just Putinist conservatives.

How do you know for sure they will win?