Manlet gets rejected for being 5'0

>Manlet gets rejected for being 5'0
>Has a tantrum in a bagel store
lmao

Attached: boomer balding manlet incel.png (333x371, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=pJMvOnImJI0&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=I1wu51NiOfM
youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I
youtube.com/watch?v=OGc3s_CZNWY
youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=pJMvOnImJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=x5skLpByy2A
youtube.com/watch?v=hfI-wozg2a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i made a thread about that boomer on ylilauta and so far it has 755 posts 8268 reads 21 followers and 64 upvotes :) I also posted other manlet content and in total i got like 200 upvotes

:)

guy is a humanlet meme now
video on twitter blew up to 16M

It speaks volumes on the hypocrisy and double standards reigning over our society when saying a racist slur or making a joke about homosexuals is frowned upon yet casting men aside, no, casting men OUTSIDE of societal interaction, keeping them from enjoying the love of a woman or depriving them from a healthy social life because they were born slightly shorter is encouraged and the object of laughter. Subjecting short men to such things because of a trait they didn't choose to have is akin to racism yet only one of those things is condemned. Tackling a short man expressing himself infringes on basic rights such as freedom of movement and freedom of speech. This is a violation of HUMAN RIGHTS...

i know, and my thread is very popular for ylilauta and the second most popular thread of today even though I made it yesterday :) It's constantly getting more posts and I'm getting more and more upvotes.
Now it has 8289 reads :)

Wtf is a bagel store

>human rights
2019's funniest meme
It's the little guy's fault for having a short temper and no restraint then wanting to start a fight tho

Attached: 1486602883190.jpg (480x464, 42K)

Link

Amerimutts have stores for literally everything

jewish stuff

>do americanos really

twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099?s=21

>pause
>or my BOSS

Attached: 1556429969221.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

DO AMERICANS

An user is going to have a skype interview with him claiming to be from Vice news.

hypergamy is a bitch

this should be a laugh

Manlet documentary when?
The world needs to know the suffering of those "men" 195cm and shorter.

>when she finds out you're 5'11

Attached: 1562791375932.jpg (324x544, 49K)

I got him to ask him this:

>"A question from the readers; what do you think about weed? Do you like to get high sometimes?"

Someone give context pls

youtube.com/watch?v=pJMvOnImJI0&t=

Attached: Capture5.png (577x901, 796K)

context please

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wu51NiOfM

This dude isn't even 5 feet tall , he's almost a midget

>smug lanky bitch standing there thinking she is hot shit wearing flip flops, a terrble hairbun and sport shorts
Women's rights were a mistake.

>AYY IM WALKIN 'ERE

youtube.com/watch?v=OGc3s_CZNWY

>manlet goes into a bagel store and orders
>apparently female workers at the bagel store gave a facial expression that gave him ptsd about being rejected by women for being too short
>tantrum starts
>random guy tells him to calm down
>manlet goes toughguy.exe
>other guy comes out of nowhere and tackles manlet

lotta manlets need to chill out and learn to use their powers responsibly

Attached: based manlet.png (820x191, 31K)

why would you put your food on the counter just like that ew

he couldnt get an interview tho since some aussie spoiled it

Why the fuck isn't he filming those reactions and making money uploading them to jewtube?
Any midget here should try it.

There are almost 17 million views on that video. You would assume that his inbox is full of shit.

then how did he even answer the leb in the first place

>you're in my league
that's a good one i'm saving it

lmao

Attached: laugh13.png (327x316, 165K)

Yeah, he's in that area where you aren't sure whether he's an actual midget or just an incredibly, extremely short "male".

How did this manlet become the most important rock star in the last decade???

Attached: f0cf5ff59aeea1d80d406c2cfe4f0535d11a1320.jpg (1000x1507, 520K)

>going through his videos
>see this
new york is a very strange place

Attached: what the fuck is that.png (434x729, 622K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pJMvOnImJI0

this guy is wild

Same guy, freaks out in other shops too because of microaggressions. LMAO

how many % of the male finnish population from 16 to 25 is on ylil ?

someone post it again

he is /ourguy/

I equally despise manlets, niggers, shitskins, faggots and most women.

He is as short as he can be before being considered a midget. He probably had some hormonal problems during development, not even starving niggers on africa are that short.

Not sure, but it's a large percentage.
There's normally 7000-8000 people browsing the /b/ board at any time except at night.

>WOW, HOLD ON A MINUTE

Dude is an obnoxious shitty retard but there was no reason to tackle him and probably in the land of the free he can sue the other dude for battery.

How the fuck did people actually find out who this guy is? That's incredible.

Memes aside, if you have a personality which doesn't reek of shit you can do anything. Some manlets blame it on their height because superficial nobodies make fun of them. But these insecure manlets fail to realise it's a problem with their approach.

How did this soy beta manlet become the most important rock star in the last decade?

Attached: 2048x2730-thom-yorke-wil-43-jpg-e0c1a3d4.jpg (480x480, 24K)

yeah, the boomer fucked up. no need to get violent with some bitter manlet

Come on ameriboomer, shouldn't you be at Jow Forums?

5'2 manlet here
Mostly chill but ayy lmao what's going on with my fellow dwarves

yeah. Hope he sues.

girl or trap?

normal people can get away with shit personalities

How tall are you?

6'1", why ask?

This is me. Literally me.

Attached: lol.png (603x1077, 966K)

then why are you preaching about shit you have no idea about?

Attached: 1561551851428.jpg (280x292, 19K)

You've got it easy mode in Ph. In the west, WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY where turbo manlets might as well be in concentration camps considering how they're treated, at least if you're a man

A store that sells bagels, bagel sandwiches, juice, usually coffee and sometimes other baked goods.

From all the videos I've seen he's probably some infamous "celebrity" midget in his area who everyone there knows.

Well, I mean I'm not a manlet sure. But I have successful manlet friends. Jesus, not everyone who browses this board is a loner.

You have 5 feet friends?

Not but he clearly does.

I'm 5'7", is it okay?

Can be mistaken for a girl if I use makeup

i'm pro bagel guy
a real hero

pretty ok for japan

Attached: kelner1.png (159x167, 46K)

Not 5 feet, no.
Smallest is 5'5".

But that stirs away from my logic. Why do you think Danny Devito, the 4'9" midget himself is so successful?

Women want high status men who are tall, have attractive face, can make them laugh, have confidence and aren’t pushovers, are mesomorphic and reasonably muscular and are talented.

Attractive face is by far the most important factor but height is also huge and short guys have an obvious disadvantage, but it’s not over for them since height isn’t the only thing women care about.

I also get the I won't date someone shorter me card but most of women here are shorter than me so it's alright

Do Americans really?

>AHHHHHHHHHHHH he answered

He's clueless

I;m interviweing him right now

Do you often use makeup?

Because he will and does extrude himself naked and greasy out of a sofa if paid enough.
Also he's one of the funniest fucker who ever lived. Making girls laugh will get you pussy.

Likely because he succeded in his work? I have no doubt danny devito has had a shitty sex life.

The man in the OP has likely been on the receiving end of laughs his entire life, now some dumb bitch uploads a video of a man losing his shit from lifelong abuse & evergrowing insecurity so she can get some internet points.

Based

women are disgusting 2bh

Exactly. Danny Devito doesn't give a damn about his height, it gives him character if anything.

Midgets and manlets are two things. Guys like devito and warwick look fucked in a comical freak show way, so we like them. Nobody likes actual manlets like the guy in the vid.

It doesnt matter for musicians and actors. Look at Tom Cruise or Prince.

World's a shit place, you just have to make sure you don't light your fuse. Slags like that will always exist, they're the same type to false accuse. You just have to dodge the bullets when people shoot you with stupid shit.

>attractive face
This is actually debatable. From my experience as long as you don't have a weird pedophile face girls don't care that much. Everything else is more important, especially confidence.

It’s their biological imperative to go for the winners. Don’t blame them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5skLpByy2A

feel pretty bad for him now to be honest lads

i honestly feel really bad about him

youtube.com/watch?v=hfI-wozg2a0

>we only dislike him because he's a misogynist!!
>the majority of posts are joke about him about his height
the issue with these people are that they lie to themselves when they try rationalize their behavior according to current year moral principles

he is clearly a broken man but at the same time a menace to society

>hating and mocking someone because of a thing he had no control over (height)
How is this different from racism or homophobia?

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

There are many of these??

Attached: 1552696401996.png (246x205, 8K)

This. If you aren't a manlet you don't know what suffering is.

yikes. have sex.

because he made good music and is pretty cute.

He's so fucking based

manlets rise up