>German flag approaching desk
>thinks he’s very charming
>in shitty English asks why I don’t learn German
>I tell him I will and it is interesting because am tico and we are nice
>time.avi
>two years later still a wagecuck at hotel
>man starts speaking excitedly to me in a language I don’t understand
>I say in English and Spanish sorry I don’t understand how can I help you
>he says you told me you were learning German. Why does everyone here speak English this isn’t America tired of English everywhere German Uber alles
>this faggot remember me
>around same time
>another guest comes to desk
>trying some weird spanish
>I try to work with him
>doesn’t work, try English
>man needs his room card reprogrammed
>tune he tells me English is a bad language and they should have French speakers here it’s more like Spanish
Why are yuros so triggered by this? It’s not like they arsed to learn one word of Spanish and come here. Then job is done in English no problem.

Attached: 53BA08F1-A128-46E7-8923-357E5E5B6BB7.jpg (659x609, 67K)

They are butthurt ovet the fact their shitty languages are being replaced by Arabic.

I worked for 3 months at a hostel and Brazilians got mad when I replied back in English to their shit attempts at speaking spanish

It's easy to understand Portuguese if they speak slow enoguh

okay here goes mine
>see a thread about asian females
>scroll down a bit, looking specifically for an austrian flag
>disregard the content of the posts, reply to all of them: "have sex incel freak"
>attach "soyjak_with_ears.jpg" to my post
>austrian fag goes bananas
pottery

Attached: pondering.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Why did you lie and not learned German?
You've basically made a promise.
You are a disappointment.
That gentleman was right to be upset.

Doing God's work, fuck that faggot. Maybe you should spam his posts with guatemalan beauties.

Fuck them

Lol
I sometimes reply to hime with a bunch of his incel posts

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-091523_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 690K)

That's just pretty retarded. Nobody expects any bartender or receptionist in Spain to know any other language (regional languages aside), maybe with the exception of French in the border regions.

Why would they expect you to speak fucking German in Puerto Rico? I bet he was drunk on both ocations.

Good. He's a dumb weeb who also spams /deutsch/.

english and spanish are europoors too retard
>n-no
yes

He was talking about English and Spanish as languages. Relax dude.

based thailand

spoken by europoors. relax this eurobulbasaur *heems you into a coma*

You are not getting the point. Of course they are going to speak Spanish in Costa Rica, and English is basically the Lingua Franca of the world we currently live in, so it is only logical to expect some degree of knowledge of that language.

Any other known language would be an unexpected, but highly apreciated extra, never expected though.

whatever the retarded jurobaboon point is, i dont care. he separated jurobaboons into different categories which i just wont stand for. hes also probably delusional enough to think that he himself isnt a europoor and thus deserves to be insulted

Also like I said 95% of tourist here are burger or leafs. The rest are English speaker eurofaggots so why would I bother?

>if they speak slow enough
Have you ever seen a Hue in the wild do this? I just hear rapid fire mush mouth mongolito Spanish

those are all eurofaggots you fucking retarded european subhuman and so are you

Yeah, I've been to Brazil without speaking a lick of Portuguese. I could still have conversations most of the time. Shit was fun desu.

people like this is why i never leave the house
german autism is an epidemic

based uncommon ph*neposter