Why so many people on Jow Forums are against tattoos and piercings and call them ‘degeneracy’...

Why so many people on Jow Forums are against tattoos and piercings and call them ‘degeneracy’? You tell me you wouldn’t fuck pic related?

Attached: B52147D6-E660-4DA2-A6E2-E2EC62424A76.jpg (750x929, 672K)

I would, but I wouldnt marry her.

/thread
Fpbp

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HER ARM IS RUINED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think they are mostly ugly and it shows that the person has poor impulse control but I would still fucc. Just never marry.

The girl in your pic wouldn't even give the time of the day to the pathetic virgins on 4channel and Jow Forums

They are virgins

Pump and dump only.

I have 2 full sleeves and chest tattoos

ask me anything

>You tell me you wouldn’t fuck pic related?
No I'm telling you I'd want to fuck her even more if she didn't have them

too expensive and dumb

It's an actual turn off, for me. Like, i go flacid when i see tattoos.

gay and insecure

Are you telling me those tattoos look good? she'd look 10 times better without it.

are you a criminal or hipster?

Based Stavros
More like bad sense of taste.
Do you do anal?

seething roasties

Gay yes
insecure yes

No criminal record at all, and I'm not a hipster.

Yes.

I wouldn't mind that my girlfriend would have tattoos honestly, but I would never get one, I think they are nonsense.

basato

The sole function in tattoos is decoration. What is the fucking point of a decoration you can't change? Besides, healthy skin is always more aesthetic on it's own than with some doodles on it. It's like putting bumper stickers and flame decals on a Rolls-Royce. This all combined with the fact that multiple bodymods are pretty much always a sign of poor self-esteem makes tattoos a red flag.

Delinquent girl, probably drinks alcohol and smoke cigs

I would, but she would look 100 times better if she didn't have them