Why is Britain the only one fighting back in the West?

Why is Britain the only one fighting back in the West?

Attached: 1497981502427.jpg (1001x900, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zk0eyKzp1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fighting back from what

and please don't say "multiculturalism"

From delirium tremens.

t. paki

Britain is not fighting back against anything, most of the people in power and in the media are hardcore liberals.

>and please don't say "multiculturalism"
Have you been to London?

multiculturalism

Yes I have.
And everything thats wrong with it is down to leadership and not the colour of anyones skin.

Fuck of amerifat
based

they're the ones destroying it

Wow, a mutt living his larp vicariously through the non existent citizens of another country in order to satisfy his constant anxiety with the crumbling of meme concepts such as, ‘the west’?
colour me surprised

based

Attached: 1492651025258.png (1142x1038, 331K)

cucks

naïve idiot
there has never been a functioning long term multiracial society and there never will be
not the cringe OP but stop making yourself sound smarter than you really are, retarded angloid

You obsess too much.

It ain't as simple as color of anyones skin.

So you don't think it's even slightly problematic that the capital of England isn't culturally nor ethnically English?

London is culturally English. London has had multicultural elements since the fucking 19th century.

>let me tell you some Jow Forums memes I read about your country

London used to be more tame than it is now
youtube.com/watch?v=5zk0eyKzp1c

>muh diverse cultures being foisted into each other's faces
>what the fuck could possibly go wrong

Attached: multiculturalism.gif (148x111, 264K)

Posting old footage of London does not change the fact that its wrong.

London has always had a problem with street crime. There was a huge mob problem in 1960s London and lots of political violence.

Get it through your thick skull. NOTHING has changed.

Post hand, nose and foreskin

this guy gets it

Fantastic argument. I congratulate you on your high level of intelligent dialogue and commitment to the discussion.

I'm not even specifically talking about crime rates, although it is difficult for me to find statistics from 1950s to now.

>London has had multicultural elements since the fucking 19th century
I don't doubt it. But it's not a particularly relevant point if not accompanied by what proportion of London is multicultural. Significant, and now majority, proportions of non-Britons is in fact a very recent development.

>Post hand, nose and foreskin

Then your arguement means nothing. You are implying that London was more "tame" 50 years ago.

What the bloody hell do you mean by "tame" if not by referring to a lack of crime? Are you insinuating that London was simply better when it was more monocultural? Even though, as I mentioned, there has been multicultural aspects in the city for over 200 years? Multiculturalism, as in, the embracing of other cultures by means of music, food and communities has never untamed this city.

I feel bad for you.

Mention the proportion, Sadiq.

Post toe, nose and left ass cheek

I don't like sadiq.

Because they are our bitch.