Havent showered in two weeks

havent showered in two weeks

Attached: Monza-Modern-Round-Thermostatic-Shower_l.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

sag.e

Not very impressive here of all places

but why not? even if you don't care about being clean I just think showers feel amazing

based brazilian of french descent

It's boring

Do you have ADHD?

nope just depression

I showered an hour ago

Please delete this thread. You're embarrassing us Brazilians, a Brazilian must be proud and brag about showing 3 times a day minimum or foreigners will think we smell bad.

>i haven't showered in two weeks

Attached: 1562562568651.jpg (729x1024, 65K)

this

I only shower if I need to go outside for something.

imagina o cheiro

People like u make me sick...

How you can manage not to feel disgusting sitting in your own filth amazes me. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the filthy amazon.

Attached: 1518227898310.jpg (415x392, 51K)

last week has been cold as fuck, i'm not showering when it is freezing 15°C degrees

You're wasting valuable shitposting time while you're in the shower

Dont you have hot water showers in Brazil?

the hard part is getting the clothes off and then back on

>15°C degrees
>freezing
literally the same temperature I went out in shorts and sandals in earlier today

To me it feels like a chore, that's why I won't shower sometimes, but I only don't when I know that I'll be staying all day in my house, how long does it take for you to start smelling like shit and feeling all greasy and dirty? to me it's after the second day, the longest I have remained without showering was like 4 days then I couldn't bear it anymore

Pig

Do you not have electricity or something?

can u do it like today ?

This. Getting undressed, showering, drying off, getting dressed and styling your hair is a huge chore. I usually just add some fresh deodorant before bed every night and I smell fine

>TFW when Brazilian posters get stuck on public transport with him.

Attached: Maggie-De-Block.jpg (1200x900, 132K)

I sat behind a hippie type once on the bus. He had the most foul I've ever come across. He departed at the uni bus stop, not to my surprise. I couldn't help but think what sort of people does he acquaint himself with, and what do his classmates and tutors think of him? Either way, he smelled fucking disgusting