Who benefited the most from this exchange?

Who benefited the most from this exchange?

Attached: columbian-exchange.jpg (700x367, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugguide.net/node/view/475348
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_spices
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

Americas. They would still be running around in loincloths, killing and eating each other, had it not been for the noble Europeans who civilized them.
The diseases simply killed off the weak, leaving the strong to inherit the continent.

Europeans

no matter what anyone says, maiz is a master crop right next to rice

italians

the jews

>disease was one way!

Attached: 1527200525319.gif (326x191, 34K)

In terms of scope it practically was

At the time Jews were much less powerful you imbecile.
They wouldn't have developed resistance to those diseases without the Europeans :)

in terms of scope my asshole is small but it still makes big splashes in daily life

What was italian cuisine before tomatoes?

pay your taxes

>At the time Jews were much less powerful you imbecile.
christians worship jews as gods, he thinks that jews are all powerful and all knowing

north america. the onions received were vital in ensuring the native populations did not die out from the men becoming transsexuals.

I'm a NEET, I receive taxes.

Attached: 1558377825439.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

>talk about the european diseases entering the americas
>everybody loses their shit

>talk about the mongols causing the black plague in europe
>silence

Attached: detached black guy.png (945x861, 927K)

Shut up, slave trader.

white people are evil they deserved it

>christians worship jews as gods, he thinks that jews are all powerful and all knowing
No only evangelicals do and even then it's not really "Worship" it's more like being nice so Jews will play along for their end of days prophecy.

redpilled
gtfo shills

European cultures survived the plague
Also it doesn't hit as close home to American sensibilities

Do you even know what Jews did in those times?
No you don't and the only answer you can give is "Commit treason, cheat and be deceitful" or something like that.

i heard they had some pasta that used honey, might be a myth tho

Honey was used as sweetener, it was very common in Roman cuisine.

based destroyer of cagie wagies

i thought that shit came on rats in trade, the disease comes from some rot pits in the gobi and rat boy swam in it

Potatoes and tomatoes changed the game. Europe benefited more.

Wtf did people in europe eat before the tomatoes, potatoes, beans and peppers?
Meat and fruit?

Lamb, cabbage, salt + pepper
It's traditional food here

Attached: nationaldish.jpg (720x540, 102K)

just baked an onion like a potato and chomp into that shit

Remember Europeans used to eat tomatoes on lead plates and because of the acidity of the tomato lead would get in and Europeans thought it was the tomato that is poisonous.

africans

What intrigues me more is how Natives in the Americas could have a decent diet before the 18th century, back when they had no bees.

Thank you for liberating us. Now we can watch blacked while drinking soylebt while our kids transition.

Bison, it's why there were so many fucking bison after they all died from diseases. Weren't being culled anymore so population exploded

>they had no bees

Attached: 1530910877816.jpg (593x670, 35K)

jews, converso cryptojews and the perfidious anglo

based

Imagine if we could, like, export some other deadly disease and, basically just split all that empty clay among the countries of Europe. Can you see it, Jow Forums? Polish Americas. Czech New Land. Nouvelle France.
Damn.

I wish all the sudacas could just die and take their infernal language down to hell with them.

>german education

We literally got peanut from it.

actually good

Bees were brought to america by settlers. How can you not know this?

bugguide.net/node/view/475348

>there is only one species of bee
Look at your own source retard. Native Americans used native bees

Attached: 1548959157034.png (817x891, 32K)

Nope, the Mongols deliberately spread it through Eurasia by flinging the corpses of infected soldiers into besieged cities to weaken or destroy the defenders.
Trade ships fleeing these cities may have brought the first infected rats into Europe proper though

white men

>He deleted it
HAHAHAHA dumbass German, if that were coming from an American flag you would have gotten 50 (you)s because of the anti-American bias on this board

Attached: 1446329428606.png (594x604, 499K)

Americas. They didn't have bees, God's most perfect pollinators, truly a forsaken Devil's people. They got Jesus and bees, what more could a nation possibly hope for.

Fuck you

TIL peanuts, peppers and pumpkins are American.

Syphilis theory has been debunked.

wtf beans as well

Indians wouldn't eat spicy food today if not for the Europeans bringing them peppers.

Based post. Fuck the Spanish language.

>Syphilis theory has been debunked.
you wrong, there wasn't syphilis in Europe in the XV century, it was an extinct disease

Only mutt evangelicals

Yeah. That's crazy. Apparently capsicum is native to the Americas. Indian cuisine is all a lie.

Europe, of course

>of course
Why "of course"? Are you an expert on this topic?

Of course I am

Very impressive

>mfw you homos are actually 100% correct

Attached: 1473541252966.gif (282x212, 2.35M)

There's plenty of other spices though that they use. True for capsicum peppers but not for others.
Next think about Italian food without tomatoes.

what spices they use?

There's a shitload of them, some imported from Americas but mostly way older than that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_spices