I'm curious

I'm curious.

How do Europeans defend themselves from burglaries?

You are not allowed to own guns, so what are you supposed to do in those situations? Do you call the police and let the thieves do whatever they want until the police shows up? That sounds retarded.

Attached: my waifu.png (752x785, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/03/residents-block-hither-green-street-ahead-henry-vincents-funeral/
youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In france we are allowed to have guns at home.
But we must use them to make them leave, and can only fire at them if they have firearms

i don't know a single person that has been robbed so i don't know all i know is that i want to fuck Nero

>Do you call the police and let the thieves do whatever they want until the police shows up?
Exactly.

>That sounds retarded.
Not as retarded as having a damn gunfight with a burglar. And making all burglars assume that any potential resident may have weapons to defend themselves.
Burglars here usually leave immediately when they notice that someone is home. They make an effort to only enter a home when noone's there.

1 burglars are not retarded and usually break in when you arent home
2 if they are retarded and you are home you can assume they want your life and defend yourself
3 you can get a gun stored safely if you are sane (pistols and hunting rifles, yes you need a license)
4 we dont usually feel the need for it, but if you do and cba going through getting a real gun, gaspistols and whatnots are available
5 i have 2 swords on my walls, come at me

they use kitchen knives and then get harrassed by gypsies for the rest of their lives
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/03/residents-block-hither-green-street-ahead-henry-vincents-funeral/

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-125335_Firefox.jpg (1080x1666, 731K)

Do americans really not get prosecuted for killing someone when their life is not threatened?

Nero la cojenegro.

Why do anglos write news titles in broken english?

It's not broken English it's headlines style for information density.

It depends on how much money you have.

Don't know anyone whos ever been burglarized

That sounds retarded. Use the actual world, burgled.

Burglaries don't happen here.

ummm natives???

We don't have burglaries where I live. I don't even close the door

sauce

we chase them around in a Speedo trying to kiss them, because most burglars are from societies that just seeing a man nacked seems you game and a shame they commit suicide on the spot

I don't own valuable things. The most valuable thing I own is probably my bible.

Cumbrains

inside your own home, in most states, it's pretty clear cut that you can shoot to kill because the law allows you to do so to prevent commission of a felony or the law allows you to assume that someone breaking and entering is a threat to yourself.
that being said, if you're not piss-your-pants-in-fear level scared by someone who's broken into your house and you shoot them anyway, then you're a bit of a psychopath.
personally i would only shoot if they're carrying a gun, otherwise armed and aggressive, or refuse to gtfo immediately. i don't want to deal with any legal headaches or clean up the mess.

building upon that last statement, i know some people who have advised holding the person there at gunpoint (or keeping cuffs handy and making them handcuff themselves to something sturdy) until the police arrive, but, i wouldn't personally go for that. if some shitbag criminal is in my house, i want them gone ASAP. i'll file a police report and let the cops deal with it. i'm not a cop, it's not my job to arrest them.

>You are not allowed to own guns
do americans REALLY

Yes, and it's also possible to get prosecuted for killing someone when your life isn't threatened, which is a far more dangerous evil than what you described. As soon as you step someone's property with clear malicious intent, that person's life should be considered in the homeowner's hands.

Most burglars around here don't have guns either. Problem is our laws are retarded. You're meant to barricade yourself in and call the police.
If the burglar accidentally falls and gets a blue eye or some scratches he most likely will sue you and you will most likely be punished instead of the burlgar.
Which is indeed retarded.
But hey Hitler predicted this.

*when your life is threatened

How can you know that? Somebody just walks into your home, maybe he's after your life and you don't know? Maybe those burglars are violent and are ready to take a life to get away?
In my opinion any clear intruder should be dealt with however the one that lives there decides.
If I see some guy entering my home with mask and maybe a weapon I wouldn't hesitate to stab that sandmonkey to death. Our laws can kiss my ass, I will bury the faggot in my garden.

This is why I'd rather live in an overly harsh society than a hyperfeminized one desu. (Living in the United States is like having both simultaneously though) Liberal use of the death penalty is bad but the shit you described is worse.

Generally there is no need to, burglars are not very brave people and tend to scedadle if there is trouble, they also tend to commit burglarly when people are not home because it is so much safer and simpler.

Dont know anyone who has been robbed. Most of them will be smackheads though so I'm sure I can take them in a fight.

We don't get robbed.
Also most burglaries happen when you're not home anyway. The event of a home invasion is extremely unlikely

We just bribe everyone in the country with oil money so they won't have to steal

post full

>Maybe those burglars are violent and are ready to take a life to get away?
Then you have to willingly put yourself in harms way for your life to be threatened.
>Hurr durr hey this outlandish scenario I though up might happen, theoretically, better gun them down!

>Then you have to willingly put yourself in harms way for your life to be threatened.
No not necessarily, maybe I can't barricade myself in? Maybe there is no way to escape without them noticing me? I mean sure the best scenario would be that you sit in your chuckshed while the burglar does whatever he wants to your stuff. But that "optimal" solution doesn't work for everybody.
>>Hurr durr hey this outlandish scenario I though up might happen, theoretically, better gun them down!
>outlandish
You're on my property, I don't give a fuck about some soiboy morals, tell allah hello from me. Probably do the rest of society a favor by removing him.

Move out of your parents house first underageb&

>Hurr durr ur underage cuz u don't agree with me
Let me guess, islam is the religion of peace and if I would just stop being such an cringy wacist everybody would just make love on the spot and we would only need cuddles and kisses from then on?
Answer my this faggot, why do you care for a criminal in the first place? He doesn't even give a fuck about? Why should you give a fuck about him? If he gets away with it and believe me the german police is complete useless garbage these days he will laugh with his friends how he stole all kinds of stuff from that "one loser" that didn't even fight back.

Really? That kind of thinking is fucking BIZARRE to me, all this fucking concern in this thread for criminals is insane. The second someone enters my home to wrong me I'm shooting them and aiming to kill.

>We don't get robbed.
>Also most burglaries happen when you're not home anyway. The event of a home invasion is extremely unlikely
France has 48% more crimes per capita than the US but 1/3rd as many violent crimes. What are these crimes if not theft?

Our burglars are usually not braindead and just break in when you're not at home.

Based stupid americans who think that Europe is one country

Not sure, Don't know any one whos been burgled

We don't have crackhead niggers who break in while you are at home.
>You are not allowed to own guns
Wrong.

Nigger, what if they walked in to ask for help with a stranded car since you're an asshole who won't open the door? What if it's someone went looking for a bit of sugar for some cookies?

They come to steal shit to sell, not straight up murder people. If you really think someone is after your irrelevant life, you either need to take your prozac or probably deserve it. Besides, if they went straight with killing intent, they would kill you on fucking sight and take the things after everyone in the house is confirmed dead.

Come on, i'm from the highest murder rate shithole and even I think you're all fucking delusional.

>actually a nazi
cringe

Honestly, if they ever banned guns, I’d either make my own gun, and ammo. Or I’d be like pic related.

Attached: A6F12E2E-5496-4EEF-8EC0-57EEA294BF9C.jpg (451x561, 44K)

I wish I still had all my bookmarks of r*ddit threads where British posters shared their accounts of burglaries and home invasions they suffered, and commiserate about how scared they are. "I was so scared". "That's so frightening, I dread that ever happening to me". "It was the most terrifying thing I ever went through, I was afraid I'd die". Lost that collection 4 laptops ago, though.

In contrast, you look at a thread on Jow Forums or the ar15.com forums on the subject of potential home invasion and the jubilation they feel at the prospect is psychotic. They wish a nigga would. Every year on their birthday they blow out all the candles and wish a nigga would. Our gun culture is honestly pathological, and I say that as someone deeply immersed in it.

I was raised in a subculture where firearms are ubiquitous and considered necessary and pragmatic things, where there is zero stigma about gun ownership and getting your first gun is a right of passage and a step you take on the path to adulthood. Where the guns you own are a mark of status among your peers, you know, Ryan bought a really expensive gun, Joe found a really rare gun, Adam found a gun at a great price that's otherwise not notable but man, it was a fucking steal. I usually just go along with it, but sometimes after a mass shooting I come up for air and realize we tolerate a lot of collateral damage to facilitate our dream of one day blowing the melanin right off the crackhead that tried to break into our house and steal our electronics. An objective cost/risk analysis would probably show that it's not worth it. We are not rational about it.

But then the liberals start talking about some legislation that'd make it inconvenient for me to expand my gun collection from 7 to, eventually, "much, much more than that", and I sink right back into the tide.

So that was my blog post. Anyway, here's Wonderwall.
youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84

Ahh yes breaking into someone’s house for baking supplies, this is totally normal and not an imaginary scenario you made to justify your delusions

Trust me, live next to muslims for some time and listen to some speeches of Hitler you instantly turn into a nazi. It just fits together perfectly! Literally everything he says about media, about globalism, about people that just want to be left alone but can't.
You could live alone in the woods these days and german media will find you and call you a racist nazi if you decide to live as a lonely bushman.
Because how dare you not to live in our pseudo communist multicultural utopia?!

Bulgarians?

>They wish a nigga would. Every year on their birthday they blow out all the candles and wish a nigga would. Our gun culture is honestly pathological, and I say that as someone deeply immersed in it.
Based, one more reason for less gun control.

Why would anyone break into your house while you’re still inside? It’s not fucking America lmao

Some guy shot a guy breaking into his house in my county like last year I think and he got jail time,if not,he still had to go to court and all this shit.
It's a joke desu. You can't even defend yourself in the streets anymore if someone attacks you and you swing a punch.
Also shit's gotten very much "get a loife and bin that knoife" here.

Burglars don't typically break into houses where people are at home, that's just a mutt powerfantasy that'll never materialize, not in Yurop anyway. However if you manage to be the one in a million who gets broken into their house while at home, then you have every right to fight the burglar, however the force you use must be reasonable, as in, you can't cause mortal danger unless you're in one. A drunk breaking into your house doesn't constitute for mortal danger. Home insurance covers the costs caused by someone breaking into your home while you were away. The police are pretty good at catching burglars too. I never think of the risk of having my home broken into. I live in a rural area and often leave my doors unlocked too, like so many others too.

*rite of passage
I blame the beer. Anyone wanna call me stupid, be warned, I'm drunk and I'm armed.

Know what you mean its the same here. I heard of a guy defending himself from spitting migrants. So he took a swing at them and got jumped. He hit his head on the sidewalk and died.
Judges decided...
>"Lol, he started it nothing we can do lmao."
Migrants go free, one less german, allah be praised.