Why do Japanese like maids so much?

Why do Japanese like maids so much?

Attached: 1566777035143.gif (220x293, 202K)

You are not cute

they love the idea of serve someone

Attached: 1566590281091.jpg (768x899, 63K)

Thank you for your service

Cute picture. Can i save it?

No. You're a mentally ill homosexual so you should visit a doctor instead. It's free in Finland, too!

I never understood the appeal of adding animal ears to humans in annie mays. Humans already have ears, cute ones too. I'm not attracted to a four eared partially furry freak.

Cats = Cute
Therefore, cat ears = cute
Cat Ears + Cute Girl = Cute^2

It's simple math.

Because they are based, post more maids.

Attached: Maid Lilligant.png (500x574, 234K)

>new dragon maido never

Attached: 1566482457610.jpg (219x181, 11K)

Bump

A culture that is built upon the supposed honour of the strongest and the shintoist-capitalistic integration of the Lord-vassal dicotomy in the workplace relations and in the family can only produce the sexualisation of female (vassal) servants (vassal) who speak with high pitch voices to sound like infants (vassals) to the pathetic man who dreams of being a Lord, but is only a vassal to his CEO.

Attached: 3d81ce6b66adf102a89b807effd87baf.jpg (2351x3411, 369K)

They got super into the French for a while and became way more obsessed with maid roleplay than we ever were.

Dogs are much more cute than cats but I don't really want to fuck either.

Because the whole country is nothing but virgins. All japs are from test tubes and all jav is cgi

Are you implying that other countries don't like qt maids?

I don't know but they do it justice. And this is coming from someone who isn't into yellow fever.

Attached: EB2zkFpXsAA3uho.jpg (1536x2048, 411K)

I'm actually fascinated by their whole culture regarding sex and marriage. It's a people full of absolutely perverted men and well-dressed professional career women. HOW ARE YOU NOT HAVING SEX? THESE ARE LITERALLY THE CLEANEST WOMEN TO EVER EXIST HUNGRY FOR DICK.

Goddamn you fuckers. Was what we did really that bad?

>absolutely perverted men and well-dressed professional career women.
you answered your own question there... the women has no reason to breed with worthless degenerates and the men have no interest in 3DPD real women.

I suspect it's just their sublimating their geisha fascination into a modernized western form, in much the same way they sublimate their barbarian samurai soul through western isekai manga

I suppose that's why they're into us when we show up in armani suits and good haircuts. Take them on dates with flowers and well, our traditional style of dating that wows the hell out of them.

Hoping to see your mom?

I'd hit it. Doesn't matter the race if I'm attracted. The dick don't know.

>I'm not attracted to a four eared partially furry freak.

Attached: sen furry test.jpg (550x430, 84K)

Let's be real hear. Ears are fucking weird regardless of the species.

Saved

That is gay

You're not cute

Got dam homosexuals won't mind their bidness I tell you.

If cats = cute, then
cat * ears = cute * ears = cute => ears = 1
cat * ears + cute * girl = cute + cute * girl = cute(1 + girl) = cute^2
cute(1 + girl) / cute = cute^2 / cute
1 + girl = cute => girl = cute - 1 = cute - ears

Therefore, ears are not cute. Q.E.D.

because it's cute