Sir?!!

>Sir?!!

Attached: mcd.png (401x512, 112K)

why would anyone ever work in fast food willingly, even grocery stores are better

>SIR PLEASE THE ICE CREAM MACHINE IS BROKE NO DONT CALL THE MANAGER PLEASE I WAS LYING PLEASE NO HE'LL FIRE ME PLEASE
fuck you

yeah I'll take uhhhhh
uhhhhhhhh
actually make that uhhhhhhh

this happened to me at taco bell
the manager kindly took weedbro to the back while a polite girl finished my order. I hope he got fired

working at a grocery in a bad area is probably the worst job there is. having to deal with junkies and drunks on daily basis

Low-iq and unskilled retards

I want two number 9s,a number 9 large....

Attached: smokio.jpg (1280x720, 343K)

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ALL DAY BREAKFAST?!

I'm a college student who works parttime at Chick-fil-A.
It's a 5 minute drive from campus, they work around my school schedule, and I like the people I work with. It's really not that bad.

>May I have my fries with no salt?
>(ha, that'll show him, he totally doesn't just put the fries back in the frier for 3 seconds so most of the salt washes off)

Attached: 1553661955970.png (1674x740, 719K)

At my McDonald's the fryer is very close to the register, I watch them make a new batch. And if they try to pull any funny business, I ask for their manager who swiftly reprimands them

Does the cashier actually still take your order?

Attached: Mc-donalds-kiosk_01.jpg (370x280, 26K)

have to get a job and might try to work as some pizza delivery driver

not really, I worked at one that was in a lower income area and most people were pretty nice, junkies generally kept to themselves and not many drunks came in surprisingly

Depends. You can pay at the kiosk with your phone/debit/credit/whatever other electronic payment they accept (Google pay I think).
But if you simply order at the kiosk, you have to take the receipt it prints out to the register, then you pay

No and they don't man it anymore. In theory you could call them over and they'd log in but it's all automated now. Good for the autists

The kiosk makes things a lot easier and it's WAY better for business.

Pros of the kiosk:
>Can upsell 100% of the time (Offer meals, increase cup size etc) unlike cashiers
>Shows pictures of the food making it easier for customers to decide what to eat
>Reduces need for more than 1 cashier so more people can work in the back producing the food faster

Cons of the kiosk:
>High upfront cost
>It can break and be expensive
>Ordering takes longer

Attached: 1566575796468.jpg (640x798, 65K)

Yes it works like that here too.
But
>2019
>Not paying with your phone or card

I absolutely love them, service is much faster and the queues are nothing compared to the past. Especially if you have to take just a snack, you don't have to wait like a twat.

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 18 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)

kek

can i get extra 'salt'?

>Tsc tsc tsc... Soyjak you cant just yell at custumers, thats rude. Now this is how you do *AHEM... "why yes of course i work in McDonald's sir, how did you know? What would you like to order? If you ask me i would order the McChicken aka the best chicken sandwich of the world with fries and a large coke"

Attached: 1566471637862.jpg (680x764, 30K)

*tip*

>how did you know?
you're wearing a mcdonalds uniform

I took orders all the time when I was a cashier if they were paying cash, or ebt they needed to deal with me