Can you name any Jewish holidays without a Google search?

Can you name any Jewish holidays without a Google search?

Attached: 43009F88-72A2-44A4-AFFF-F86D49033D2A.jpg (840x472, 59K)

4th of july

fpbp

yom kippur ofc

Yom Kippur
Superbowl
Thanksgiving

Also this

Kek

tisha b'av

Yom kippur
Hannukah
passover

That one where they cut the dick of babies

Pesaj
Hanukah
das it mane

FPBP

Attached: 7771488.png (1024x957, 620K)

Not surprised a mountain Jew would know them all, fellow chosenite *tips kippah*

Just remember religious studies class from school

Did you study with the Rothschilds, too? A fellow Swiss said, he did.

It was me

Surely you were and are larping and can't post proof anyway.

It's not that big a deal. And I dont want to be doxxed.

Anyone you'd have to worry about has your data anyway. What's really interesting though, is, how the Rothschilds are so intermarried with Anglo royal stock, that they barely look Jewish anymore and more like European royalty. Which they are in blood, too, now. Makes you wonder, if it affects their world view.

The ones I know are from the French branch

The same is true for them aswell. From their genetics, appearance and castle residences. ...they even get cucked and blacked like true French already.

Attached: 3223423423.jpg (700x700, 68K)

True, honestly I dont think they're that relevant anymore. But they are still pretty Jewish, it's always been a big part of their identity.

Which just goes to show that 'chosenness' is an ideology and not some kind of "cultural virus passed down genetics", as the stormfags claim. Since the Rothschilds are barely semitic in terms of genetics anymore. And "Jewishness" can mean a lot of things. From normal religiousness to actual supremacism. New game in town seems to be Chabad Lubavitch and the Third Temple thing. Just not sure how much of that is just a fringe sect or actual establishment politics. Creepy shit. Like the Evangelical Christcucks.