That feel when people are racist towards you, because you're a Pole

>that feel when people are racist towards you, because you're a Pole
you'll never know this ;( and i'm glad, that most people won't ever experience this ;(

Attached: sadface.gif (640x380, 2.95M)

Any time I make a post being serious and trying to be helpful I get called a kike, but every time I say I'll wipe the white race of the face of the planet people say I'm based

Pole-Jew-Hindu alliance when.

high iq post
cringe

Jow Forums thinks that you are based

seconding this. please make Jow Forums safe space with homely atmosphere

Based kike

who cares

you are unironically the last bastion of white conservatism lol, and indisputably white at that

try being sudan for a day to really appreciate it.

Attached: tumblr_nmqz8vSlTT1u6qua2o1_540.jpg (540x387, 75K)

I don't expect you to understand my feelings

take a breather and come back to this site with normal perspective, you've internalized something wicked and need to expunge it

Attached: Smol_0f3566_6430785.jpg (514x577, 37K)

People can't even be racist toward me because they have to use the shotgun method to even have a chance at being correct. So they senselessly hate.

Attached: pepe.png (498x110, 113K)

It seems like Jow Forums is opposite of Jow Forums or at least tries to be.

>you are unironically the last bastion of white conservatism lol
how is this a good thing

Jow Forums is just relentlessly contrarian or pro-anti

preservation of your peoples and race, no?

Anytime I post anything I get attacked and bullied by Poles and Russians
#notjustpoland

preservation my ass, 3 million poles migrated to other eu countries (and counting) and soon population will start falling just like in the rest of eastern europe. We have to either import thirdies or we'll die

>tfw hwaito male in california and mestizos, hapos, harnizos, castizos, mestizas, hapas, hapxs, harnizas, and castizas are racist against me

only pipo/pipa/pipx not racist against me are AZN females

Attached: FCA348B6-E8A7-44C8-88F2-E1CC97066E8D.jpg (480x480, 39K)

good vocabulary

Attached: ok.jpg (850x1202, 112K)

Everytime I post something a reply might say a joke or give me an honest answer. It's 50/50

thanks

don't worry, things will look up, I recommend leaving this site for a few weeks and returning with a fresh outlook, and confidence bro

Attached: 23b01c1e3037bd2e5edf222232869b7c.png (467x433, 227K)

*to be honest I made this thread ironically*

deliberate irony, or a measure of irony to conceal true intentions? either way you're welcome

don't be so sad
we are always bullied by many people

Attached: post.png (1296x831, 167K)

I don't experience that much racism on Jow Forums, so I wanted to make it sound like a spoiled bitch exaggerating, or treating all of it seriously
and if I do, it's mostly banter, and I think all countries get this kind of racism here

Don't you ever think that you are bullied because you are too harsh on Koreans?

i don't know what you mean

Attached: post.png (1572x646, 131K)

Good fuck poolaks

90% of the bydlo that infests this shithole are scumbag dogs and deserve to be treated exactly like that.

This shithole should be partitioned again.