I don't think they are bullied enough of Jow Forums...

I don't think they are bullied enough of Jow Forums. It was funny when their forests were burning but now no one cares about them.

Say something mean about them

Attached: brazil-flag-1469717727WmN.jpg (1920x1259, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/07/27/world/americas/brazil-miners-amapa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YLoqypa7z_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Prize_controversies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vital_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brazilians are glorified chimps

Too nice

>no one cares about them
Well, you care.

Go away obsessed racist freak

>Bolso gives farmers guns so they can kill the natives and take their land
>Huemonkeys are too chicken to attack so they just start fires everywhere instead
God what a shithole.

Leave macacos alone, nordic retard.

Dilating tranny. Brazilians are bros

Based mexibro

They are burning the forest to create farms.
>indians
nytimes.com/2019/07/27/world/americas/brazil-miners-amapa.html

Highest level of mental retardation in the world.
What else I can say?

They shower like 6 times a day with those electrical showerheads, wtf.

these firstoid niggas being paid just to breath yet they don't go outside cuz they afraid a bitch gonna look at them funny
kek
I'm not the one with the world at my fingertips. I could be skydiving, jet skiing, bunge jumping, partying hard if I was in the first world but here people are getting shot out there.
Joke's on you. You're staring at a screen the same

checked
thanks hermano

Attached: bolsonaro Chequem.jpg (1440x960, 152K)

>Ordem e Progresso

More like Desordem e Retrocesso

Attached: 1542837075509.jpg (746x500, 102K)

>portugal
Yeah, I can't take your offenses seriously

who?

RENT FREE.

>who?
Mourogal

Attached: pajeet.jpg (620x465, 51K)

Attached: 1560706815385.jpg (477x509, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YLoqypa7z_g
essa música é de 89
vai chupar a rola circuncizada do judeu aí que tu não passa de mais um pau mandado da mídia

Brazil sure is a big place
A lot of people
Large GDP

They must have a lot of nobel prizes.

Attached: 1566394900186.jpg (250x221, 12K)

Attached: 1564606934806.jpg (1200x627, 271K)

our jews are sephardic, I suppose they're not smart as the ashkenazi

Koko the Gorilla had an IQ of 95, which means she was noticeably smarter than the average Brazilian

Attached: 6FEE8F6D-5FB1-44BC-B0C1-340E8E1D419E.png (918x525, 49K)

You can't bully the nation with the most sophisticated banter sense of humor out of here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Prize_controversies

No prize was awarded in 1921. Carlos Chagas, who had already been nominated in 1913 and was the recipient of several international awards at the time, was among the nominees. His failure in receiving the award has generated controversy, especially in his homeland, Brazil, proved that Chagas is responsible for one of the most important achievements in the history of parasitology: Chagas alone discovered a new infectious disease, Chagas disease, its pathogen, vector, host, clinical manifestation and epidemology, first describing it in 1909. According to historian Sierra Iglesias, the Nobel Assembly retrieved for Brazilian health authorities' advice as to Chagas's being worthy the award and received unfavorable answers. It is known that Chagas had several adversaries inside Brazilian governmental health organizations, mainly due to intellectual rivalries; however, Iglesias offers no proof to her claims. It seems substantially more likely that Chagas's not receiving the award was due to the Nobel Committee inability in recognizing the value of Chagas's findings

The 1950 prize went to Cecil Powell for "his development of the photographic method of studying nuclear processes and his discoveries regarding mesons made with this method". However, Brazilian physicist César Lattes was the main researcher and the first author of the historical Nature journal article describing the subatomic particle meson pi. Lattes was solely responsible for the improvement of the nuclear emulsion used by Powell (by asking Kodak Co. to add more boron to it—and in 1947, he made with them his great experimental discovery). This result was explained by the Nobel Committee policy (ended in 1960) to award the prize to the research group head only. Lattes calculated the pion's mass and, with USA physicist Eugene Gardner, demonstrated the existence of this particle after atomic collisions in a synchrotron.

>When Denmark makes a thread about your country
Whomst?

>Chagas alone discovered a new infectious disease, Chagas disease, its pathogen, vector, host, clinical manifestation and epidemology,
Its a disease that only affects non whites in third world shitholes though, why would anyone care

of course a mexcrement would say that

anybody who believes in nobel prizes believes in oscar and believes the wright brothers and their glorified hang glider fathered aviation.
ask any french about santos dumont

My sides

>yuro faggot makes a baiting thread about brazil
>100+ replies from brazilians every god fucking damn time
why are you like this, meus queridos símios?
why can't you just ignore these threads?

7-1

Attached: il_794xN.1670803294_1dja.jpg (794x953, 79K)

The funny thing about this is that this wasn't actually a big deal in Brazil, but the media made it seem like it was an absolute blow to us.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vital_Brazil

''Vital Brazil Mineiro da Campanha, known as Vital Brazil (Portuguese pronunciation: [vitaɫ bɾaziɫ]; April 28, 1865 – May 8, 1950) was a Brazilian physician, biomedical scientist and immunologist, known for the discovery of the polyvalent anti-ophidic serum used to treat bites of venomous snakes of the Crotalus, Bothrops and Elaps genera. He went on to be also the first to develop anti-scorpion and anti-spider serums. He was the founder of the Butantan Institute, a research center located in São Paulo, which was the first in the world dedicated exclusively to basic and applied toxicology, the science of venomous animals.''

This guy's invention also treats firstoids, why didn't he received a prize?

internet é lugar da criançada
a melhor jogada ser não jogar é um conceito alienígena

Existe 200 milhões de brasileiros. Quantas pessoas existem nesses países quebrados da Europa?

Óbvio que vai ter gente respondendo, a gente tem um número absoluto muito maior que esses países.

i don't mind brazil
i like middle- and south america, for the most part

>a melhor jogada ser não jogar é um conceito alienígena
para nós apenas
o que o cu tem a ver com as calças?
a questão aqui é como os brasileiros do Jow Forums (e em geral da internet) são facilmente pescados
pra mim isto é angustiante

postando pra saber quem foi o

>o que o cu tem a ver com as calças?
Hã?

Eu respondo porque eu acho engraçado o fio.

mumu de gugu gao ububu bao

Digits confirm, and most brs are monkeybros

I generally dislike Brazil being dumped into Latin America, but I'm starting to reconsider

Bitch those are the minority the majority of lat*nos shit on brazil and they are all calling us monkeys you retard
Go to hell with them

Honestly fuck off. Brazilians are bro tier.

(((they))) don't us to anything

Lets talk about sopa de macaco.

NOOOOOOO DON'T CALL ME A MEXCREMENT! I'M WHITE I'M WHITE WAAAAAAAAAAAA

i hate them, myself included