/balk/

Night Balkan shit edition

Attached: 20190315134112.jpg (1440x958, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ash.notearthday.org/methods.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HnxExIkwMFc
reuters.com/article/us-bulgaria-russia-espionage/bulgarian-ngo-official-charged-with-spying-for-russia-idUSKCN1VV1W7
globalresearch.ca/nato-drills-bulgarian-soldiers-refused-to-shoot-targets-with-russian-signs/5605187
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CTAHИ, CTAHИИИ ЮHAК БAЛКAAAHCКИ
OT CЪH ДЪЛБOК CE CЪБУДИИИ
CPEЩУУУ HAPOДA OTOMAAAHCКИ
TИ БЪЪЪЛГAPИTE ПOBEДИИИ

ДA CИИИ PAЗBEEH ЗHAMEHAAATA
ДA CBEEETHE HAШATA ЗEMЯЯЯ
ДA CИИИИ ПPO(CЛAB)ИM ИMEHAAATA
ДA ГИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИHAT TУPCКИ ПЛEMEHA

Attached: 1553790139241.png (640x720, 441K)

ash.notearthday.org/methods.html
I've spent like half an hour looking for this website, it's probably not very accurate but it's a fun and very thorough read about suicide methods.

Anyone here wanna fight?

Attached: 1512178395_1510944342551.gif (280x224, 3.55M)

udont have the right to post zeez

4akam te dolu na pilonite, v 01:15 4asa. da si tam

t. varnenski selyak mma watching fyre posting soyboy igger
t. debelak 2 prusta chelo bezinteresen xpoozed personaj

>t. varnenski selyak mma watching fyre posting soyboy igger
abe brat, na mene nema da mi govori6 taka, qsno li ti e mi6ko? kuv si ti be??????????????????????????~!!! aaaaaa?!!! pitam te az??!! ne znae6 s koi si ima6 rabota mom4ence.

Attached: 27336920_1979052042347877_5731492274955877902_n[1].jpg (960x720, 39K)

>4akam te dolu na pilonite
en taro adun

Attached: 1497438019097.png (800x450, 300K)

This is the greatest hit to come out of Bulgaria this year

youtube.com/watch?v=HnxExIkwMFc

p-proshtavai...

>t. male pole dancer

zamisli da si bugarofil

ooohhh ne ne ne ne

kvo da zamislyam be fyromaimunets?

The 111111...get will be quite good one, trannies make use of yourself and make sure /balk/ gets the numerals

You miscalculated a bit, my negro.

here's /balk/s best attempts

I would make fun of Bulgarians for being homosexuals and weebs but their history is so sad it would be like kicking a man on the ground

>their history is so sad
Are you serious shqiplet?

i was only pretending to be dumb hehe

bolton may be gone, but the crusade continues
muslimaniamals on suicide watch

Attached: Capture.png (1318x705, 561K)

>crusade
Are you only pretending to be retarded as well?

Attached: jackass.png (462x470, 210K)

Since when Jews attacking Muslims was considered a "crusade"?

Attached: turks hanging around.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>their history is so sad
at least we have history

What does that have to do with Israel and Amerimutts and the current situation in the Middle East in general? Is America's support for Saudis, literal exporters of Wahhabism, a part of that great Christian crusade as well? Like I'll be 100% straightforward with you, at this point I'm absolutely certain that you're only pretending to be retarded, because no one can be this fucking retarded, but I play along just for fun.

Happy 9/11 and let us hope for many more

Best post ITT, happy 9/11 to you too.

a history of just becoming smaller and smaller over the years while Greeks, Turks, Serbians, Romanians and Macedonians bully you

Nobody ever bullied Bulgarians

Sorry but we're not your dick

>Tranita left before enlightening us about the upcoming crusade

what are you moaning about this time cuck?

Attached: 1567750937115.jpg (500x500, 100K)

you just prove how gay Bulgarians are by thinking about my dick

Tell us more about the crusade, Tranita. See:

sure
mulims will continue to be killed
both by jews
and by NATO / the west
and by russia
and by china
and by india
and by puppet muslims
and by even others still

their cities will continue to be bombed to rubble
and their land will continue to be annexed
they will continue to be piss poor shitholes that they all want to flee
they will continue to not win by any metric
forever and ever
amen

Attached: 0656142e08528a92b19f8786f6f8b6c3.jpg (650x612, 60K)

Sorry but nobody can ignore a thing this abysmal

Now tell me, why did those based American crusaders and their British pals back up people like Khomeini. Why did BBC, for example, give him a platform to preach his extremism and Carter called Khomeini a saint?

Why did the USA, France, and Israel support the National Council of Iranian Resistance (NCRI) and People's Mujaheddin of Iran (MKO), which are actually the same thing?

Why do those aforementioned American crusaders actively support Wahhabist Saudi Arabia, who financed ISIS and Al Queda, funded 9/11 hijackers, and spread Wahhabism around the Middle East? Could it be, because then the U.S. would buy oil from Saudi Arabia and provide them military aid and equipment? And in return, Saudi Arabia would plow billions of their petrodollar revenue back into Treasuries and finance America’s spending.

What's weird about America is they empower the very same fanatics they claim to fight. We saw this with ISIS, Al-Nusra, Khomeini, Taliban, Saudi Wahhabism, and much more. Heh, really makes you think, doesn't it? Now please, read all of these questions and respond carefully, Tranita.

reuters.com/article/us-bulgaria-russia-espionage/bulgarian-ngo-official-charged-with-spying-for-russia-idUSKCN1VV1W7

Attached: 1568029265410.png (472x501, 45K)

>The prosecutors said Nikolai Malinov, 50, head of the National Russophile Movement, had worked for the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies, run mainly by former foreign intelligence officials, and also for a Russian NGO, the Double-Headed Eagle, since 2010

Who would have thought now

what? i'm not your babysitter, mutt
>"read eeeevery little letter i can shit out and then feed me (You)s allllllll night"
you commies sure are you entitled

the french, british and americans supported the muslimaniamals against the commies, that's true
and guess what, your beloved piss and shit union collapsed
how they're cooperating with the jews, and the muslimans are next on the CHOPPING block
>"b-b-b-but what about-"
all in due time, the saudies will get the sword too

Attached: 1567150357753.jpg (700x698, 260K)

wow, i am so surprised
who would have thought of this thing?
globalresearch.ca/nato-drills-bulgarian-soldiers-refused-to-shoot-targets-with-russian-signs/5605187

When we take over Albania (rightful Bulgarian clay since time immemorial), we'll drown all the shiptars in the Adriatic sea.

We're entering peak Russian/Maidan Ukraine levels, guys. Pik.bg, probably the most disgusting fake news site, organised a counter-protest opposed to the protest against the candidature of Geshev for chief prosecutor, the guy everyone from the establishment supports and the guy who thinks the separation of powers is a bogus concept which he does not believe in(he admitted that on national TV). The counter protestors were gypsies, 15 year old zoomers, skinheads and football ultras. All of whom couldn't answer what were they protesting against and exactly why when asked by reporters. The gypsies held up signs saying that Geshev is a racist(??) but that he's also the right choice, the paid kids held up signs calling for the preservation of family values and "our children"(???) against Gayrope. The skins blended in the anti-Geshev crowd and tried to make them look bad or provoke them by undressing and showing Nazi tattoos.

I hope this is the final straw and we go on and fucking kill the commies and mutras.

1916 the story was different
Just shows that we cucked ourselves big time by entering nato

kek, when is slavi running again?

>the french, british and americans supported the muslimaniamals against the commies
You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Iran itself has a mixed economy. The Rajavis, the main leaders of the groups, have a history of being weird Marxism-inspired Islamist hybrids that molested their own members, gassed Iranians with Saddam, and more. They were listed as terrorists by USA until relatively recently, and now the USA is supporting them as alternatives to the present regime.

Just as Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini when the Shah started hiking oil prices and ceased being an OPEC puppet, so too does Trump's administration back literal pseudocommie (ironic, huh?) cultists and Islamists as alternatives to the mullahs.

The MEK/NCRI/PMOI are vastly hated in Iran, and there were plenty of better resistance groups USA could have supported. Case-in-point, USA just wants to destabilize further, perhaps to break it up along fabricated ethnic lines, as Bernard Lewis wanted.

>adriatic sea
I think ohrid will be sufficient

Aaand you're still avoiding answering my question about Khomeini and the one about Saudis. And regarding the NCRI and MKO, it seems that you've completely missed the timeline, I guess? Why do you think that you should even voice your opinion on MENA politics?

>Pik.bg, DEFINITELY the most disgusting fake news site
>ftfy

I can't wait until the day madjarbey finally takes the pinkpill, starts to lose fat and gets much angrier than now. Just seeing two big gay forces in the face of Laszlo and Tranita colliding in pointless arguements, until they fall in love. Until they meet each other and have passionate love. Until they have a wedding and we're all invited. Seeing Madjarbeys brown boipussy being torn apart by a 1.85m batka, having all his rage from years of shitpostinh on 44an pumped into his cock, penetrating the insides of our favourite hungarian. I simply can't wait

if ivan vazov was alive he would have been jealous of you

Пpaceнцeтo пeeвcки ли дъpжeшe пик.бг?

Very bad post, user.

you still going, you muzzie loving cuck?
i already told you i'm not going to spoonfeed your autistic ass
cringepost all you like, the muslim barbarians will go extinct just like the commies did, whether you like it or not

Attached: 1564946810522.png (407x454, 153K)

хмм, cвинятa мaйкa знaм чe бeшe нa лaфкa
нa пик нe пoмня кoй бeшe, мaй нe пишe нa caйтa

Cигypнo, caмo зa блитц знaм.
>Commies extinct
What country are you living in, retard?

ours are more mafia than actual ideological communists

Attached: 1568054509013.png (451x619, 428K)

you could make that case for every communist in existence. Communism is mafia tied by nature

Fun fact:
It was better po Bai-Toshovo vreme

Meaning they *are* ideological communists. Anyways seeing how they are trying to centralise the government more and more and how they have an army of trolls, paid protestors and are even trying to manipulate right wingers ti support them by allegedly catching Russian spies they are on par with BCP right now.

Fun fact:
Bai-Toshovo vreme brought about prehoda

but it's the west cucked
and the right wing supports the west
they will bring all that here

Fun fact:
Prehoda was eventually going to arrive, that doesn't mean it is better after its beginning

>spoonfeed
You can't spoon-feed me knowledge because you have absolutely zero knowledge on this topic. Do you realize that you've completely missed the timeline, you stupid fuck?
>muslim barbarians will go extinct
They clearly won't, as long as America's financing extremism in order to destabilize entire regions ;)

Just to give you an idea, you have largely secularizing Iran. BUT, US gov & CIA decided to form the "Iran 918 Group" which consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any ISLAMIC revolution. (One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution). You have literal declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow SECULAR government of Pahlavi in favour of SHIA CLERGY led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

So you have that entire era of the USA supporting Khomeini and his likes, but now they want access to Khuzestan province to have control of Strait of Hormuz, where most of world's oil gets through, especially China. Now Iran's threatening to close Strait of Hormuz, which is an effective deterrence most of the time, so they're backing an even more backwards extremist sect, which I've described in the post above, in order to plunge Iran into even worse disarray.

So tell me, Tranita, how is this very deliberate creation of actual Islamic States compatible with the USA's noble crusader goals?

Fun fact: Bai-toshovo vreme was absolute shit and brought the beginning of the end

Чyх, чe тyк имaл няк'ъв cъбop нa pycoфoби. Taкa ли e?

Attached: 618x423[1].jpg (618x423, 88K)

Fun fact:
Ti yadesh kur

tiq ako mi doidat taka napravo slagam ushankata i pochvam da peq cccp-skiq himn

Fun fact:
the world was created in SEVEN days (not one more, not one less)

Attached: f6e0a0cb65ea3b9262fd83fd29504cc0.jpg (800x900, 174K)

>So tell me
sooo entitled

Attached: 6846.png (1074x816, 964K)

Fun fact:
The world was created in 6 days, God went to suseda for rakia on the 7th

koi e suseda

Fun fact: you're a room temperature IQ mongrel who should do everyone a favor and never talk about politics again. You should also really consider transitioning, you're already more brainless than the vast majority of roasties.
And now we're entering the "I couldn't even figure out which timeline we're talking about so I'm gonna start acting smug" phase.

Pe6o ot sedmia etaj

i've been smug since i got here

Attached: 1566279913761.jpg (1650x1800, 187K)

Fun fact:
The sexual tensions between magyartard and tranita are way too high

At first it had angsty and argumentative undertones. Come on, Tranita, make this last intellectual effort before you overheat -- how is this very deliberate creation of actual Islamic States compatible with the USA's noble crusader goals?

Vasil levski

Y'know, I understand that some people are poorly informed and not very intelligent. But I'd expect them to be at least clever enough to Google abbreviations they're not familiar with, so that they can at the very least have a vague idea of the timeline we're talking about instead of getting everything backwards like Tranita here.

>how is this very deliberate creation of actual Islamic States compatible with the USA's noble crusader goals
is the dementia setting in?
i told you already those are puppets
they're there to further kill muslims

Attached: 1564559851444.jpg (842x1200, 112K)

>i told you already those are puppets
>they're there to further kill muslims
A bit daft, are we? They overthrew a secular regime in a secularizing country and funded Islamic extremism for decades on top of being allied with the #1 exporter of Wahhabism.

look at your clock
(You)'ve been going on about this shit for an hour
you want me to save you some time?
you're either demanding i answer your quests or you just make statements that don't even contradict what i say
i on the other hand i am giving you the facts on the ground and simply telling you how it's gonna play out in the future

ask any muslim, islam IS SHIT, and they know it too
same with commienizam
you just happen to be a self hater and will latch on to whatever you can to justify killing yourself and your people

if the barbarian mongols were invading, you'd be for them too
grow the fuck up and start being a productive member of your (christian) community

Attached: 1565203076786.jpg (519x519, 68K)

zamisli da si 140 santima visok goblin. o nenenenen

Attached: FB_IMG_1568159298415.jpg (655x958, 49K)

>ask any muslim, islam IS SHIT, and they know it too
Aha, so why do those American crusaders keep overthrowing secular regimes as they please and keep installing/backing up people like Khomeini, or MEK/NCRI/PMOI? Why do they support Wahhabism? Or why did the US government involve itself in the Soviet War in Afghanistan by secretly providing weapons and funding for a collection of warlords and several factions of Jihadi guerillas known as the Mujahideen between 1979 and 1989?

The current upsurge of Islamic extremism is intrinsically linked to the USA's involvement in the Middle East. I could give you far more examples ranging from al-Zenki to Cold War era conflicts, but it seems that you're missing the point anyway so I won't bother.

Also, please don't give me that "b-b-but they're killing Muslims!!!" bullshit. 80M population of Iran won't simply disappear because of this. All this has accomplish was destroy any potential of secularization and instead lead to extremism that will leave a mark on the region for centuries probably.

Vsichki me gledat, tui kato az sum s beleznici arestant

Attached: _20190911_030213.jpg (720x413, 83K)

gledat me nacherveni i prochie

vsichki go gledame zashtoto e s beleznici arestant

toi obache ne se oseti che..

Attached: IMG_20190223_130223.jpg (697x677, 57K)

TATARI SATARI PROSTITUTKI VE EBAM DISKO SHUTKI MUTKI TUTURUTKI HAHA PRAVAM MUTKI ZA PUTKI

BUGARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Before I go to sleep, @ tranny:

Look up how the Arabs were striving for unity with the secular idea of Ba'athism, how Nasser politically fought against the Muslim Brotherhood and tried to cull (as he called it) "Islamic medievalism," while Hafez Al-Assad basically declared war on the organization. Or how all Arab Nationalists were opposed to Saudi Arabia, the Wahhabi state. Or how Yemen and Afghanistan were secular communist states, or how Iran was secularizing since the 1890s and how even during the 1979 Revolution, many secular groups were vying for power.

And then look up how the US foreign policy supplied and funded Wahhabis, notably Saudi Arabia and the Mujahideen, while making enemies of the secular states, how many of the Middle East's secular leaders were defeated, leaving a vacuum perfect for the rise of Wahhabis.

The USA isn't killing Muslims in a way that'll make Islam disappear. It's killing Muslims in a way that'll turn moderate secularizing Muslims into an even larger number of Islamic extremists.

And yes I know that it's cringe that I'm still responding, but it truly made me sad that someone can be this misinformed in the age of information.

>muh history
just because you were born in a given country doesn't mean its history is "yours". (you) and everyone else who's currently alive on this planet didn't do jack shit to deserve being proud of what their ancestors did. pride is something you earn, not something that is given to you depending on your birthplace or origin

>t.sigane

t. married xenophobic alcoholic boomer with a levski tattoo

riiight the USA is ran by islaim funmentalists
oh and what's the solution? why, support muslims ofcourse !
grow a brain serb

le arab boogeyman meme

>married
no
>xenophobic
tfs that?
alcoholic
yes
>boomer
no
>with a levski tattoo
no

Nothing bad with being proud of your history, especially when it's one of the richest our there. Learn the difference between being proud and showing your pride.