Na

Nein

Attached: 402.png (1015x1527, 441K)

Agreed, Germans just don't know their borders

i cannot help it
please

niemals

But how? It is impossible to fix.

Attached: 1550180736629.png (3400x2400, 891K)

this joke is lost in translation desu

This excessive use of statistics is pretty autistic bro

delete this

shut the fuck up and stop with the epic le autism meme

haha le autism I'm so quirky xD

>Implying that autistic people are born more often in some places
The only thing this chart shows is the effectiveness of diagnosis and acceptance of mental disorders.

I'm an autist and all autists have to die. Why is nobody doing anything to stop this disease?

oh come on, we all know mental illness is just bullshit we make up to get welfare payments

the most autistic post I've ever seen

so you're saying Germany and France (for example) have shit healthcare compared to Spain or the USA

kys

dang I missed

Just what happens in the Emirates

in German language it works as well

t. person with 99% chance of being an autist

Your apparent perseverance in referring to my writings and; by extention, myself, as "autistic" shows nothing else but that you have a lack of knowledge about autism and people who are dealing with the condition. For your simplistic neurotypical brain, I will describe it as follows: The condition now commonly known as 'Autism' is nothing less than the next step in the evolution of humans. The cause of this conclusion is the simple fact that autistic people are highly sensitive to cosmic energies, and therefore in possession of intelligence that would surpass the brain of a "normal" human being in almost all respects. When an autistic person observes a non-autistic person, he is confused by his behaviour. This confusion stems not from an autists' lack of recognition of social phenomena; this confusion is, instead, the same confusion that a normal person would experience when observing a monkey. It is confusion at a creature which acts in such simplistic patterns and behaviours, a beast who thinks of nothing but food and procreation. Modern neurology is aware of this principle.
The amplified sensitivity to cosmic energies, which autistic people possess, is nothing short of an Evolutionary (yes, bible-thumpers, I'm not gonna say "Godly") gift upon which normal people can only look with envy. The neurotypical tells himself that his "social skills" is what makes him superior to the Autist, while the Autist is already one step ahead intellectually. Such envy toward the natural intellectual superiority of the Autist is what drives the primitive neurotypical man to write such posts as the one you have just submitted; a detestable, unworthy excrement of the neurotypical brain.

Attached: 1568058038380.jpg (1080x1044, 56K)

autism

>yes of course Chile's health care system is much more effective than the Norwegian or Swiss one