Attached: Paulie.gif (240x149, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrQwN8JorDk
youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Italians
>think

it's great, we find the muh heritage thing funny
I think you hoped for an italian point of view but we share little with italian-americans nowadays, you're more like them than they are like us, as they showed when paulie made a fool of himself in the episode set in italy

Imagine being Italian instead of a chad Italian american

COMENDATORE

Like a commandah, I like dat!

youtube.com/watch?v=MrQwN8JorDk

You thought it was good tho?

Imagine that several clans of dirt poor, uneducated, inbred Appalachian hillbillies emigrated to Italy en masse in the 19th century, and so Italians think that this gutter scum underclass represents all Americans.
What you're imagining right now is what Italians think of '''''Italian-Americans'''''

yes it's the kind of tv I prefer it was the perfect balance of episodic stories and general plot just like the shield
nowadays tv series are just too focused on the overall plot they're just long movies also it's too much centered around hype
all the top american shows from the 2000s were aired on free tv here

Couldn't be any worse than what they think of us as is. So meh

genuine kino, one of the few american tv shows that isn't cringe

>tv series

Attached: download.jpg (211x238, 11K)

One of the greatest shows ever.
No reason to ask Italians specifically, i can assure you set, setting and cast is quintessentially American to us.

we just think italian-americans have been fully integrated into white americans really

they have, all Americans from European backgrounds are the same at this point

The thought of Appalachians mass migrating to Italy puts a smile on my face. Imagine the commotion.

Italian americans aren't white. They're guido mutts with anger issues.

They would be more at home in Scotland and Northumberland. Apparently most Appalachians are descended from settlers from the Anglo-Scottish border, an area that has been ravaged by war and raiders almost constantly since time immemorial. I think this hardened border survivor mentality is what underpins the Appalachian identity.

We're mostly from northern Ireland, at least the ones I grew up near

Everyone's a mutt of some kind there

i heard you were scotch irish who are northern english scots sent to norn iron to colonize out the irish

I'm Italian and pretty much every minority I know calls me "white" or "colonizer" white people always assume I'm English or something until I tell them, and they make a couple usually lightheaded Italian jokes. We are very hotheaded though even those of us not from the east coast

I'm an Amerislav and most people can't find my parent's cuntree on a map but I'm still a wh*toid oppressor. Such is modern America.

I'm three seasons into this show and it's starting to make me racist against Italian Americans. They all act like animals.

Am I supposed to laugh at this glorification of pointless violence towards an innocent?

Its just a display of moral depravity of the characters

Attached: The pride before the fall.jpg (965x1199, 208K)

Federico Castelluccio is a chad

Attached: federico castelluccio.jpg (263x400, 35K)

YOUGATTABEEONYO'AT

Attached: italian-facts-tshirt-womens-rolled-sleeve-t-shirt.png (1200x1200, 485K)

FUCK CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS AND FUCK GENOA

Open your mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E

UP IN DA CLUB