/brit/

Ginormous breasts ed

Attached: adrianafenice1.jpg (389x586, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxIzpqpuUoY
youtube.com/watch?v=edzLm43fudc
youtu.be/_H8r2Izzo5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
youtu.be/FKXYW8erer0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too early you cunt

The gee eff

Attached: 13151025_1721260404813486_949735098_n.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

wtf why are her eyes so big?

bcus shes peng

Attached: 1512414527428.jpg (640x640, 63K)

couldn't even go one post without a swear
we deserve to be replaced

COULDN'T GIVE A RATS BELLEND ABOUT 9/11!!!!!!!

Love being Jewish lads.

Leftypol got dickslapped all last thread

SNEED

Show me your circum scar.

Attached: E18BDF65-935E-42FD-A23C-08E202B74CB1.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

anyone have the picture of Tim with the twin towers in the background?

youtube.com/watch?v=xxIzpqpuUoY
Scary

Been watching some of England's post match interviews. Why the fuck do Sterling and Sancho talk like they're fucking Yanks? Is this how it is for young Londoners now?

yes

Attached: tim 911.jpg (2541x3000, 2.08M)

Is shabbos Goy a thing?

thank you, I lost it when my old computer decided to epstein itself

Attached: 1566945330297.png (300x250, 35K)

Brown European girls make me horny lads

it's called mle (multicultural london english) and it's cancer, literal mong speak and sounds worse than scouse, glaswegian, brummie and cockney

Attached: American pepe.png (2000x2000, 768K)

habbo hotel
boxxy
caturday

>multicultural london english)
Is that like british ebonics?

youtube.com/watch?v=edzLm43fudc

rorkist delusion

RP, Coockney and MLE
youtu.be/_H8r2Izzo5k

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

It really is mental reading this and looking at the USA's military engagements and seeing how the US was really on the sidelines on the international stage for most of its history, mostly just aiding european conflicts to open up trade but mostly keeping to itself and then boom WW1&2 happen and suddenly the USA becomes a global policemen getting involved in conflicts all over the world.

I dont think any country has been so quick to go from mostly insignificant to massive superpower ever and I think that really has a lot to do with the fact they were an anglo nation that ceded from Britain the greatest power of the time.

habbo hotel?

yeah exactly its what you call niggerspeak when you don't want to offend them

Attached: giphy.gif (160x160, 507K)

>I dont think any country has been so quick to go from mostly insignificant to massive superpower ever

There are loads mate that's how it usually happens.

What booze should I drink on the train tomorrow?

habbo hotel

I love you

going up to the spirit in the skyyy

Attached: 1568074523158.png (680x484, 210K)

A lot of our engagements are not nearly as nefarious as Jow Forums would have you believe as well

Attached: usa is bad guy.png (1689x809, 205K)

any fillings man in

>I dont think any country has been so quick to go from mostly insignificant to massive superpower ever

Attached: lshygddt.jpg (600x450, 37K)

>cockney is the accent of east london
posh tarq wankers know fuck all, the REAL bow bells are in South London

yeah but they like to pretend Cockneys weren't forced out by immigrants. We went over this last thread

pretty much yeah, they speak like black american rappers do but with a british twist if you like.
it's genuinely the worst accent in the country as it sounds do fucking dumb and confrontational.

the question is.. do i have another spicy rollie lads

All I can think of when I hear Cockney is actor Michael Caine

Selling weapons is lucrative and killing people is fun. Who'd have thunk it?

Attached: Operator_1e26a5_5945973.jpg (480x640, 79K)

Fuck me, these are insufferable cunts.

wkd

YouTube personalities generally are for some reason

care to name some examples?

Caine isn't a cockney.
Danny Dyer is cockney.

Who is from South London dont you forget that

danny dyer is a spastic mate shut up

no

Reckon they're just preparing for China. There's no need for them to spend even half of what they do on their military and they waste an enormous amount of those resources. And it's not like they could ever feasibly go to war anyway without wiping out humans.

Inherited the world mate

Oh it sounded like it to me just based on that brief vid

He is a spastic, he's also a cockney.

eh, lads....

Attached: 1568152785485.jpg (750x743, 354K)

and Michael caine isnt?

Do you believe in password managers?
I trust Yandex and pen and paper. Not sure about LastPass or mozilla lockwise.
youtu.be/FKXYW8erer0

The Akkadians, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Athenians, the Romans, the Parthians, the Huns, the Franks, the Ostrogoths, the Arabs, the Turks, the Mongols, the Timurids, the Spanish, the Portuguese, the Swedes and the British.

ah yes a normal tree very good

Do you believe life after love?

Kinda feel sad that the cockney accent is dying. At least it was genuine and authentic unlike this wog speak that is literally people trying to imitate Yank nigs.

danny dyer was a pretty good actor when he was young. then he got typecast as a cockney spastic

I've heard that though those electromagnetic airwaves are out of our hearing range, their power is like a person screaming with the force of an airbus.

The thing is the spend loads on military but they sell most of that crap off, remember watching something I think it was some Joe Rogan ep where the guy was saying there is no way of knowing how much money the military industrial complex makes so i guess thats why

need to be sucked

Let em rot, no l*ndoner will get my sympathy

yes.

do you guys take medications? i dont but lots of my mates do

>danny dyer
Just watched a bit of an interview to hear him talk and he was pretty funny, flabbergasted that an American B actress on the panel with him knew who he was

>bpd gf

Attached: 1567567926270.png (458x477, 146K)

Don't care about the new breed of Londoner. Older ones though are good lads and lasses.

Gerd pills, chill pills and some other chill pills

grim lad. mine has all sorts of anxiety and whilst i'm very sympathetic it is a major drag

a lot of those were around centuries before they became massive powers, the US became a global power in just over one century from its inception

poo

Attached: 1524532402941.jpg (1427x939, 278K)

>tfw had a thick cockney accent until I went to a secondary school full of wogs and now my accent is fucked

Attached: 1411871326732.jpg (205x246, 7K)

No they weren't. The Mongols literally went from thousands of disorganised tribes to world spanning empire in less than a decade. Also America's rise to dominance was seen by numerous 19th and 20th century commentators from miles off it hardly came as a surprise.

I have returned friends
First one was defo scarier imo but this was still a good watch. Quiet funny too at times too, had a different vibe about it. Way too fucking long though nearly 3 hours

Bobbaing a bobba

doing a wank

Came as a surprise to me, also the mongols are the exception

can i join?

shagging a golf ball through a vimto bottle

no this is a private party

Attached: 1558913493091.jpg (1080x1350, 282K)

Attached: 51866233_2118839278415015_3189085351796254859_n.jpg (1440x939, 98K)

>people trying to imitate Yank nigs.

wait, England has white people that copy American niggers?

Why would anyone do this?

*Jumps on you*
BUNDLES

>Cuba as colony
>Russia and Germany anxious to be friends

He's alright really. Gets mocked because he's been in a bunch of TV shows with a hardman persona even though he's clearly not hard at all. He knows this too though

Attached: 1428793761604.jpg (570x327, 29K)

The London music scene i'd reckon, apparently UK nigs get all uppity about slavery LOL

are you naked?

she has this lapdog bugman mate who always tries to come to her rescue when she's having an episode
tries to convince her i'm the source of her problems
think he wants to fuck her
cant stand him
makes me RAGE
am a little anxious that one day she might just to spite me
dunno what to do
will probably break it off before it comes to that, i've tried everything at this point

>The London music scene i'd reckon, apparently UK nigs get all uppity about slavery LOL

The only people in england I couldn't understand were the black people. All their vowels sounded like ooboo dooba. I had zero problem with anything else.

Just beat him up and tell her that he was saying horrible things about her behind her back

unless you're terrified of being alone i'd gtfo while you still can. In my case i quite this girl but she's an anxious mess and i'm coming off the heels of being broken up with by a girl i think who will forever be the love of my life so its a hard act to follow for her. good luck

Caption it

Attached: F41BB478-9278-4A5E-81C7-0FC60B13CA42.jpg (851x638, 199K)