How is public transportation in your country?

How is public transportation in your country?

Attached: 1567571419106.jpg (1370x2048, 320K)

it's alright

You're not cute

If you live in a bigger city then owning a car can be obsolete and many student ticket allow you to use the entire public transport network of a state.

It's good, especially in summer with all the girls, used to have fun flashing my dick through the loose shorts on my way back from school.

Attached: 1402.jpg (680x681, 64K)

nonexistent unless you live in a metropolitan area, I wish there was more public transport

Not like that unfortunately

Pretty good. Train is fast even tho it can get expensive (still way better than the UK).
Roads are well-maintained.
Tram and subway are mainly big city things and are usually well-thought, can get dirty in Paris or in certain neighbourhoods.

Good except when there is an accident and you get killed.

Terrible. Always delayed, canceled or filled with muslims(not joking).

there is no railways here
only buses full of sweaty hairy men and horny fat women

It's pretty good where I live. Work commute is much faster with public transport than with a car. You also save tons of money since owning a car is damn expensive here. 1 month pass only costs around 50€

I cry everytime then i remember our retarded politicians abandonated our railways because "hurr durr the americans"

Everybody uses them to get around in sydney but they all stop at midnight and the people in charge of transport have no idea what the fuck theyre doing. Keep prioritising lines that nobody fucking uses instead of just adding more T1 trains. Why the fuck did they start the light rail.

Attached: crazy1.jpg (1317x1497, 388K)

80s designs were better

>the light rail.
What is that ?

saaaaaaaaaaaauce

Like trams but better

Yep. Up till City Hunter they were great.

Googled it, I don't really see the difference with regular trams.

Always punctual and safe, but sometimes have retarded passengers who smell like a molded shower room.
Foreigners (non Asians) smell like dog vomit.

Say that to my face, Takeshi. I'll have you know my scent is that of a masculine musk that has your women ready and wet.

Attached: MUZZIE 01.jpg (900x310, 106K)

>Trusting the Hebrew University.

what type of foreigners? tourists?

Light rails are pretty based user

Don't defend the Aussies.
You should know better, France.

Attached: 1559523784584.jpg (498x369, 61K)

The Aussie is the worst friend of everybody.

Attached: eaf1e6844f4d2e934031d5df2887fb6bc81b0f91355372ce013db4f317acaf87.jpg (1860x1712, 913K)

Utter shit

Attached: 1456992465532.jpg (372x339, 27K)

I remember FWG. She was pretty plain, but it was the time when we had a couple of different trip fags, some of which were grills.

Texas grill was best grill, never forget. God how Jow Forums has changed.

The black girls catcall me, pls stop I have a white gf ;_;

Me reeking like sweat during rush hour, pressing myself against high school girls.

I wish it was rush hour the whole day here desu

Yeah back then there was so much trip and namefag it was kinda weird now that I think about it.

The tripfag period (i.e. 2014) was the worst period of Jow Forums by far. Even the endless gigachad/soyjak spam is better than tripfag drama. The only good part was aussiemoot, and perhaps that christmas thread with the Greek poster who came on the (fake) photo of FWG.

I don't know, it was funny. I was just getting here.

Back then I couldn't recognize the people of /fr/. Now I'm pretty sure I can differenciate a good dozen of us.
I'm doomed.

Non-existant.

True, I never liked namefagging.

Maybe times have changed but Jow Forums today sucks. I remember people saying "you'll be here forever", and there was a reason, there was always something that would bring me back here. Today that isn't the same. It's actually been a couple of years since I've come here and posted.

Shit.

I want to fuck the one on the left so bad

I got phobia from riding on a crowded train.
I got molested by a man who has a bigger dick than me when I was a teenager.

Doesn't exist

*right
fixed that for ya

which one are you?

Attached: D8IBmd8WwAE9r4g.jpg (2048x1152, 218K)

Horny fat women?

Is that tutorial of some sort?

I think it depicts the types of perverts on Japanese public transport

Half of it is fictitious obviously

Shit, probably one of the worst in the world
imagine taking 2 hours to get from how to work and another 2 hours vice versa

Tickets are 120€ per month, but I've been dodging fares since I was 12. It's like I almost save 1,5k€ per year and rarely get caught, so u can't blame me

which ones?

Very good. In the metropolitan area there's plenty of options for public transport and it's pretty clean and reliable.

touching head, biting hair, putting chin on shoulder and getting naked on train

expensive, slow and late
often dirty

thought so

Yes, but the other half is true and it is done "frequently" . This is Japanese shame.

Alright except for when smelly boomers use it (somehow Viennaese think being older than 60 means you don't have to shower anymore).