What do Chinese Singaporeans think of other Chinese, specially Mainland Chinese and China itself?

What do Chinese Singaporeans think of other Chinese, specially Mainland Chinese and China itself?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png (800x533, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E49rYSHGWsc
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBGWpMNkOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to hang out with mixed Singapore/HK/Brunei Chinese group, they seemed to get along so we made a nice pack. But I was just the white mascot so I could not entirely pick up what was happening.

arr think same.

They don't like us.

Are you Mainland Chinese? Why do you say that?

Yes but I am just kidding
Singaporeans are not really vocal about politics because they know it's like kettle calling pot black
their most famous president was a literal dictator, the chinese communist party wish it could rule like yew rule singapore

of taiwan hk and singapore they are the most open about mainlanders

What is the political relationship between the Mainland and Singapore like? I think it's kinda weird how they're a majority Chinese city-state yet you never heard anything about them and China

Bump

Bump

They hate us. /thread

Why?

Singaporeans don't like foreigners in general.

Attached: sg_tolerant_xenophobia.jpg (600x400, 43K)

Singapore is an illiberal democracy, not a dictatorship. American politics is more dysfunctional at any rate.

Attached: NC2010vs2012CongressionalRedistricting-1024x866.png (1024x866, 136K)

chinese singaporeans don't even like other chinese singaporeans

no difference between a chinese "singaporean" and a mainland chinese

t. malaysian singaporenan

But there's no freedom of speech or freedom of the press and you can't really criticize the ruling party where leadership is also hereditary

I generally don't like PRC chinese
>inb4 all chinese are the same

you are

fuck off

fuggg how wil I eber recover :-DDDDDD

this is my land

youtube.com/watch?v=E49rYSHGWsc
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBGWpMNkOg

>muh freedoms
shut the fuck up, pajeet

go back to china pigshit

>Go to SG thread
> Get triggered
>Ask cinababi to go back to China

my wife chino... I WANT TO FUCK CHINO
please chino is so cute my wife chino is so cute chino chan sex chino sex with chino i'd like some more kafuu chino sex with chino kafuu chino my wife cute is so chino wife ARGHHH chino chan... arghh *sniff* *sniff* SEX chino... FUCK CHINO Arghh I want to envelope chino around me and CONTROL HER ARGHH THE chino... chino CHINO CHAN cute sex fuck chino chan chino chan sex mmm yes the chino scent nice smell very YESS CHINO CHAN CHAN CHINO SCENT OF THE SMELL CHAN CHINO FUCK CHINO YES CHINO CHAN ARGHHHHHHH

Attached: 1524366572224.jpg (674x849, 476K)