Yo! Are ya gonna tak me for mah servahce aon

Yo! Are ya gonna tak me for mah servahce aon

Attached: 2632344_lexxjones2_jpeg6b43fad8e39c788c6be55bdc3ab6b5e2.jpg (450x402, 55K)

She looks thicc

Are you gonna thank her

Attached: 2632345_lexxjones4_jpeg6cbaa0d5b33263b7d57b4622bbfa3934.jpg (450x449, 43K)

Thank you for taking miles of dick in boot camp and doing fuck all afterwards like every female "soldier".

how do i join us military and meet my black gf there?

Have oil

we actually have some, feel free to visit and liberate us from ourselvess

Is this a variant of "have sex" I can never tell anymore

I'm pretty sure foreigners are allowed to join our military in exchange for citizenship. At least, I've heard of illegals doing that.

Yo! I'm gonna does mo tha jus' lahberate ya

Attached: lexx-jones-bangin-candy-8.jpg (598x605, 65K)

I heard that too and that's what I'm planning to do soon

> Are ya gonna tak me for mah servahce aon
What fucking accent is this supposed to be?

Attached: brazil_elections_r_4.jpg (560x350, 63K)

>tak

??

once hit it off with a soldieress on a dating app. Seemed like it was going really well until I looked closer at her profile.
>Support the troops. I give up my freedom every day so that you can keep yours.
blocked her immediately. Do these delusional welfare fags actually believe this shit? We're not fighting any defensive wars. The army is like one of those new deal programs for unemployed people to get work from the government.

sgt Ymra?

>national guard patch
there is a 110% chance she is S1

what's her instagram?

DAS RITE

It's just a side effect of the military becoming an ever larger part of the economy, as Ike warned us about.

Attached: whydidntyoulisten.jpg (959x959, 1.22M)

Kike established the complex though

Yes, because Truman gutted the military and left it totally incapable of fighting any major war in any manner other than just dropping nukes. He saw that the US could not go back to only having a sizable military once a war broke out, but needed a sizable one in peacetime as well. People forget this but until Eisenhower became prez, the Soviets absolutely had the advantage because Truman didn't maintain a large enough military to oppose them, and the only thing keeping Stalin in check was a stockpile of nuclear bombs.