I give up, you win

This board has gotten so underneath my skin that it completely shattered the illusion that the US is a great country, I now see it without the rose tinted glasses and I think its a shithole and I dont like it anymore and nothing can ever fix it. I'm done arguing in favor of this country, we're the most hated group of people on the planet and nothing will ever change that, I can never not be American so I just have to deal with it from now on.

Attached: th.jpg (247x300, 13K)

(you)

>he values the opinions of non-countries

Attached: 20190904_213226.png (500x285, 202K)

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (737x415, 25K)

come on bro, don't be sad. Every country has good and bad stuff. You just focus on the good stuff and you be good.

stop falling fo b8

Finally a high IQ manipulative post that forces empathy

I don't want people necking themselves and to be honest i got a bit afraid, the lad seemed down

Brazilian soldiers captures narco fighter

Attached: images (2).jpg (741x414, 63K)

Nobody is going to kill themselves because their country of origin got memes on Jow Forums.

god himself posted that. Either that or an ET

>we're the most hated group of people on the planet
Most of it is misdirected hate, while I have no doubt some people hate americans, most of the time it's our government getting trashed, understandably.

Yeah i know but i just got a weird feeling.

What is "americans"?

>we're the most hated group of people on the planet and nothing will ever change that
exactly
now kys

>imagine having such a fragile sense of national pride
yikes

Attached: uiE6nO73_400x400.jpg (278x278, 21K)

the people who voted the American government into charge and the set of people from which the American government is recruited

We are all Americans. I am, you are, we are. We're all America

Attached: 1567033190040.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>Most of it is misdirected hate
Bluepilled

Name a better country than the US.

Protip: there isn't any, America is the best country in the entire world.

A lot of the stuff outside of Jow Forums really is just critical on the government and not the people, no?

t. zhang

I don’t hate ordinary Americans, but the rich cocksuckers who run the country.

Fag

>letting memes get to you
bruh

Australia for example

Attached: 12340.jpg (1240x700, 297K)

Cool this is just like those proxy shill threads on Jow Forums!

No, you yanks disgust us too.

Did you forget to turn on the proxy?

You have accepted the truth good for you!

No, i just happen to live here.

Chink detected

based

Op I’m genuinely curious, what are the red pills for America that you’ve come across?

>cares about what other cunts think
what a cuck

Attached: ogkioweglxx11.png (636x701, 667K)

You really needed foriegners that have never been here for you to realize how shit this country can be? (but for real though, i assume just like myself, that you were raised middle class in a suburb. in such case, our country is 10x superior to most, save switzerland and a few other micro states)

>taking anything on Jow Forums or 4channel seriously

Attached: 1531882396728.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

aaahhh ausfailia were you have ridiculous laws such as censored video games, where you can't buy guns, where the internet is complete shit, where the geography of the country is nothing but a desert, where you live far away from everything and everyone, were you make less money, where houses are smaller, where you have less purchasing power,etc.

>letting internet bants get you
lol

Attached: 69D5A29B-388E-4628-81F5-050A4C03BF71.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

God I could really do with a fat burger right now. If I were in the US, that would have been possible.

I don't accept it

better than being a ruskie subhuman

>thread has nothing to do with Russia whatsoever
Why are you so obsessed with us?

Ruskies are cool though

>bants
cope

The door's thataway.

kek

its not bad, but to say its the best is extremely delusional

haha, yes. it's just the government, bro

It is, with the absolute worst americans mixed in with it.

Weakling. You might as well move to Europe or Canada, because no real American would care about what some spoiled Eurofags think. We are the best damn country in the world's history and we will always win.

I just wish you guys received the same blunt as you've given others so other americans would be able to understand the opposing side's perspective on these conflicts. You guys have been virtually untouchable for two centuries and even the worst catastrophes like Vietnam have been rather minimal in comparison to the opposing side (58,000 casualties vs nearly a million casualties)

We got another one, boys

Attached: 1559345433043.jpg (826x1200, 151K)

and I wish you people didn't suddenly clamor to be a state after you tanked your country in deep debt. but oh well. America bad.

I wish the same.

>Implying I'm one of those boomer faggots who wants statehood
Feel free to take them. They're unironically more pro-americans than some of your citizens.

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 70K)

I’d rather live in India than US tbqh with you.

You're based. I think we can both agree on our boomer hate

>memes

>most of the time it's our government getting trashed
is this cope?