Japanese people, what do you think of kpop? koreans?

japanese people, what do you think of kpop? koreans?

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-214513_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 710K)

ೋღღೋ
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS KOREAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS MADLY OBSESSED WITH JAPAN POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Jow Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

ೋღღೋ

Japanese are somewhere in between Northern Chinese and Koreans in terms of how much non-East Asian DNA they have

Attached: 153432098432.png (725x537, 243K)

I'm a caucasian female

I'm not interested in K-pop. It's not my cup of tea.

Korean people are alright.

please be in Crompton

I kindly suggest you to try reddit or tumblr or some other website better suited for your kind. Womemes just don't get the culture of this website.

I hate reddit

is that live octopus?

It's live Korean

Ok, if you think you belong on this website, I wish you success in absorbing the meme wisdom and cynical and nunanced sense of humor of this corner of the web, m'lady. But beware, around these parts there's quite a bit of mysoginy from the creatures known as incels who don't know how to communicate with a lady and resent them for it!!

Attached: 115.png (231x218, 9K)

bump!!

Don't really care about Koreans, but I think the current govenment is sucking Kim's dick too much, and it's a worrying situation for us.
Not interested in KPOP and KDrama, but some Korean movies are really good, so I watch them from time to time.

Used to drive a Korean car, is alright

Attached: Daewoo-Racer.jpg (970x647, 148K)

what's your opinion on the trade war and ww2 drama?

I'm not Japanese, but I do think Koreans are faggots

why

korean girls>all others

I think the 1965 treaty should be the respected like every Korean government until the current one had done.
I think Moon is using this anti-Japanese campaign to boost his approval rate, and Abe does similar by taking a firm attitude only toward Korea, but not to Russia and the others.
This trade war is no-win situation, so it should have been avoided.
Personally I think boycotting products from a specific country is petty, and I would never do something like that myself.
I think Japanese people should've reflected more what led to the WWI and the militarization of WWII as it damaged this country so much as well,
and I think we haven't done that enough.
I believe the war criminals should've been punished by the Japanese citizens like Germany did.
I personally don't feel no remorse or responsibility for the WWII though.

English teacher?

No.

Do you love Japan?

yes

do you like korean girls ? would you marry one

I'm satisfying to sucking Korean master's 9cm cock

Attached: E5461E44-1355-4436-A274-F93E52E74497.jpg (720x1281, 146K)

Japanese teen girls really love Korean things

I don't prefer Korean girls, but I would date one given a chance.
I have an American fiancee, so it's not likely I would ever date or marry a Korean girl.

>takahiro

I've heard that you lost legs from other japanese posters.

how come koreans are much more ethnocentric than japanese people?

My third leg still HARD

bump

I am not interested in foreign cultures. Because Japanese culture is more attractive and superior. So I don't care about kpop.

based yamato

>I believe the war criminals should've been punished by the Japanese citizens like Germany did.
Absolute cuck
>I personally don't feel no remorse or responsibility for the WWII though.
You would, if you had