How popular is gaming in your country? What is the most popular platform after mobile?

How popular is gaming in your country? What is the most popular platform after mobile?
Uk
PlayStation

Attached: 1567840314702.jpg (672x1024, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>consoles
grow up

Attached: soyjak_chad.png (785x788, 284K)

Yeah, the PS4 pretty much dominated here this gen.
I really like Bloodborne btw.

Attached: 1465001077242.jpg (480x678, 219K)

Pretty popular I would say
Depending on the age range, Xbox and PS4 are fairly close within each other with every under the age of 18. Everyone I know in college and other colleges are PC gamers, and practically everyone under the age of 30 is mostly PC. 30+ boomers are Xbox

It is mental how huge mobile is

>Nearly everyone under the age of 60 has a smartphone
>Most games are free with ads or cheap micro transactions
>Downloading a game takes less than 1 minute, and to play a game you just pull it out of your pocket
>You're using your phone to browse the web anyways so might as well open a game afterwards
huh?

yeah, shit like clash royale and clash of clans have generated billions

It's really popular here, almost every young male plays videogames regardless of social status.
Regarding platforms, I would say PC closely followed by playstation.

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x279, 62K)

Attached: A3ZSISJCYAA1BdP.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Very popular but most people play normie shit
PS4>PC>>>Switch>>>>>>>Xbox

god i regret selling my ps4

>How popular is gaming in your country?
very

>What is the most popular platform after mobile?
the entire world is ps4 except japan which is switch

This

I still play the PS2

I assume PC since computer part stores have been popping up everywhere and the everylasting popularity of DOTA/LOL and piracy.
PC>>PS4>>>>Switch>>>>>>>>>>>>XBONE
VR is nonexistent outside of PSVR.

PS4=Xbox>Switch>PC
Only weeb faggots play on switch

xbox is consistently last in the NPD reports

xbox is a little more popular than playstation here

Switch is the number 1 platform here currently

>PC last
Kys poorfag

Rip handheld gaming

Thank you for buying our consoles

Attached: 1524867623818.jpg (1920x1080, 799K)

Mostly PC. I also play on 2ds and psp.

Thank yuo for making so many great games.

Attached: 1524145901099.png (949x1250, 689K)

Dota 2 is a fucking religion here and i fucking hate it, i rather to play csgo but i dont have friends who play it everyone plays dota2

GET ME OUTTA HERE

Japan surrendered to mobile market. Amazing how Sony and Nintendo keep going

America
PlayStation
Nintendies should be gassed and don't count

Why are you lying fucking bong? All of your countrymen play cod and fifa on ther xboxes.

They play cod and fifa on Ps4 last gen it was 360

>jap
>watching animas with eng subs
Wait what?

Switch >>> PS4
XboxOne barely exist in Japan.
Mainly kids play switches though.

CP master race here

Growing up I had PC and PS1, then PS2 and got a new PC for HL2 then Xbox 360 then PS4 and I bought a gaming PC but I still mostly play on the PS4.

Attached: 1568005875744.gif (398x444, 583K)

>flag
>mostly PC
Dedicated gaming platforms were less affordable back in the days, and many kids played whatever they could on their toaster PC's.

The PC gaming market is really interesting for the most part it is poorer countries playing low graphically intensive free or cheap games but in the west it is mostly hardcore gamers buying really powerful computers to play console ports with better graphics and performance.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: ps4 soy.png (1200x800, 688K)

Attached: 1567840238602.jpg (1000x1024, 118K)

Quite popular

Playstation and PC

Flag.
Most people under the age of 40 game, so I would say quite popular.
PC closely followed by PlayStation, since PS1 and 2 were really easy hackable to run pirated games. Oh, and soccer shit. PC due to the popularity of cybercafes in the late 90s early 00s. Kids played a lot of CS 1.6, AoE2 and shitty MMOs. And then the Government gave kids shitty laptops at public schools, so they all ended up playing CS 1.6 and the same shitty MMOs.

It was and still is a phenomenon here. By percentage we probably have an amount of streamers that can rival the likes of the US. Which, looking back, I find to be pretty strange because most gamers here aren't English or Japanese literate (and gaming really took off here in during the PSX era, FFVII and jrpgs in general were fucking huge.)

i dont fucking know, i dont even talk to zoomers unless they are girls over 18
i do play video games, but on computer because i have interent and i can get them for free
ive had maybe 4 video games that were paid for, but were gifts when i was a kid
others i borrowed from friends and copied with NERO burning rom
when i got faster interent, all of them were out there for the taking, it was 2008 or 7, i cant remember
latest game i played was probably skyrim, but it was too open and i tended to get caught up with the missions being force fed to me and i quit
it was nice playing it freeforall, shooting stuff with a bow from horses back, beating up dragons with 2 maces, punching guards, kings, shop keepers...
my favorite thing to do in that game was hunting deer and killing them with fists
atm my favorite game is c&c generals and age of empires 2, i play it with friends over game ranger

Portugal
PC

Attached: based_pirate.png (976x658, 272K)

I bought like 12 Wiis and 8 DS for 150€. I will stock then until I die, maybe give a few to relatives. Also never paid for a game because homebrew is so good. Otherwise just play emulators and maybe on PC a little counter strike

Attached: 1560772583893.png (2760x2040, 1.46M)

>>consoles
>grow up

Attached: 1561290488440.jpg (320x300, 64K)

They play the most normie shit like League, CSGO, Overwatch and WoW.

PC gamers are disgusting virgins, PS4 is for men

Imagine buying a specific video game console because you believe it reflects your maturity.

I bought a PS4 because I wanted one, not for any other reason incel

Okay Billy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

sony aways wins baby

Attached: 1534207321362.png (2500x2342, 1.35M)

PC, I only play old vidya when I'm bored and I pirate everything because I don't like spending money when I don't have to

PC and steam.
Then PS4, and switch is also gaining popularity, like two guys from work own one, lots of friends bought it, seen couple of kids playing it in mall. I had ps4 but sold it, bought switch instead, i like handheld gaming and fun games, not boring ass walk simulators with asinine mediocre plot.

The fuck is this picture, jesus christ

Looks like cock vore.

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RTHPPPPPPBOWWWW*
*NONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!*
*OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
*M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

Attached: HOD6vU4.jpg (1134x587, 86K)

Yes, his spermatozoids are eating them alive and sony guy's cock is looking for xbox.

Attached: 1567985291403.jpg (1682x1204, 479K)