Is it common in your cunts for CS/engineering classes to be filled mostly by international chinese students...

Is it common in your cunts for CS/engineering classes to be filled mostly by international chinese students? I haven't seen an attractive women in all classes, but plenty of smelly looking future NEETs.

Attached: chinase_.jpg (472x347, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lyHQLyZUuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely

How do guys survive? I'm thinking about going back to tinder.

No because our programs for those areas are shit

Here it is natives, whites or peruvians

It’s 30% Chinese, 30% Indians, 20% Asian Americans, and 20% other. In terms of gender it’s about 70% male 29% female 1% non-binary

For me its:
50% Chinese
5% Pajeet
25% Asian Americans
20% Very weird white/black ppl(the type who know a bit of chinese from dating only int girls)

>20% Very weird white/black ppl(the type who know a bit of chinese from dating only int girls
Ahh yes the proto mark zuckerberg type

Yeah essentially. I'm like the lone person in my courses in it not to gain a visa/fuck chinese women. Rough times anons

Go for cog sci girls or something

neckbeard caucasioids
i am the only Chinese in the class

Yeah. I'm Armenian and its a lot of middle easterners and Asians in my classes. There's a cute chick once in a while but most of the chicks are on the same level of attractiveness as guys who are not that attractive themselves.

That's what humanities/social sciences courses are for

No

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

I'm in the final stretch and all my classes are cs/eng. Tinder seems like my only salvation.

Yeah 5/10s best case
Neckbeards roam philosophy courses

I once had to invigilate an exam for undergraduate students in a university final exam for computer science. They had to split the students by last name A through M, N through T and U through Z. I ended up with letters U through Z. I had to go around the room in about 300 students, check their identification cards and make sure they were who they said they were (so they dont cheat and get their friends to write the exam). Keep in mind this in Canada land of open door immigration and international students paying triple domestic tuition prices. This is my story:

>Wang
>Wang W.
>Wang-W.
>Xu
>Xi
>Xii
>Xing
>Xong
>Xang
>Xangi
>Zhu
>Zhue
>Zhue-A-X

took three hours, I couldnt even tell the chinks apart, after the W's I just started checking them off as ID confirmed rather than listen to their insect speak.

I don't mind the couple hot chinese girls who have successfully integrated into US Thot culture. The rest really need to get deported and take a few showers.

Here in Germany, not as much chinese people. They are mostly going for TU (Technical Universities) with Indians and all other sorts.

CS is filled with smelly neckbeards here though.
Not all of them of course but the majority. You can basically smell the virgin-favour being around them.

I heard tons of fucking indians invade your universities.
It's still a free deal for internationals right?

philosophy is full of lankets and colored women

Armenian or half Russian half Armenian?

>CS
Mostly Indians and Chinese
>Engineering
Depends on the field, electrical, computer and mechanical are full of Asians but the more niche ones are mostly huwhite

I went to a engineering focused college and all the chinese were in business courses

Full Armenian as far as I know going back to the late 1800s

>chinese
No they're usually Indian or Pakistani but maybe you live on the West Coast

Just see for yourself youtu.be/1lyHQLyZUuM

>Is it common in your cunts for CS/engineering classes to be filled mostly by international chinese students?
My school didnt have any and we had a 15% foreign population that included Chinese. I have no idea what they were studying.

I thought you were

Attached: 306772CD-F63D-4EE6-B279-ABD70E93A8F5.png (769x612, 167K)

I'd love to know how attractive OP thinks is

*thinks he is