Why are Indians stereotyped as super beta nerds in America?

Why are Indians stereotyped as super beta nerds in America?

Attached: IMG_8907.jpg (794x1046, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/95-of-it-engineers-in-india-incapable-new-report-reveals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because indians are beta as fuck. They barely have any Olympic medals

I'm South Asian-American and I'd reckon it's because most of them have neckbeards, skinnyfat, and thirstier than any other race(males and females).

i have never seen an indian without the virgin neck hunch and i see a new one everyday

Because they are the most stereotypical people on Earth, and their large population doesn't help. Literally every Indian in my uni is in CS for example

They typically are, parents raise them to be bookworms. Biggest helicopter parents.

They're too busy with cricket desu.

Not an argument

Attached: .jpg (634x514, 97K)

Indian beta nerds are actually underrepresented in pop culture. Cool Indians only exist in Hollywood propaganda. 100% of Indians I've met in real life are geeks.

>Indian beta nerds are actually underrepresented in pop culture.
How? Every Indian in a movie I've seen has been a nerd (except Iron Land: Homecoming). Picture related.

Attached: IMG_8912.gif (500x300, 937K)

Most Indians in the US are tech workers so that makes sense.
Indians have the highest testosterone out of any race, Olympic medals just years of underfunding.

they suck at cricket too

>Most Indians in the US are tech workers so that makes sense
speaking of which, why??

Attached: 1562766691592.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Because they actually are all socially inept betas. They’re just really easy to make fun of too

We only give visas to STEM nerds.

>STEM nerds.
I think you made a typo when you tried to write "code monkeys who would take less than half of what local programmers would accept"

Indians here are all into STEM or CS
same with East Asians

All the Indian's I've met except for one were the shy nerdy types, one of my Indian friends was voted most shy in high school.

We Pajeets have super low T levels, are easily intimidated, and are very socially awkward. Also, we're manlets and have tiny dicks.

Feels bad man.

I feel like people bash on indians a bit too much and it's even worse since they can't really come up with anything to counter the bullying because it's all so painfully true.

I still dislike indian culture and India itself should be wiped off the map but indians are really nice people, just dirty and awkward but that's ok.

Thats simply not true you faggot, South asians in general have the highest testosterone, I will post the study once I get on my computer.
Cringe

I'm trying to have your back around here man

Because most of them come here on H1-B visas to work in IT which is generally considered a nerdy job. That's not that hard to figure out I don't know why you felt the need to make this thread

>South Asian
Just say Indian, bro. This isn't the UK so saying "I'm south Asian" will confuse people.

Sports aren't important when your whole country is in poverty. Youll start seeing us in the coming decades now that things are improving

I'm not sure cause bollywood has a lot of high T alphas but what's worse is they also cast the manly Desis as Arabs/terrorists of some sort.

Look at this ranty self-congratulatory Indian poster child, zero charisma, null banter skills, tasteless, boring and unremarkable like 99.9% of that v-cup menstrual-cup-shaped country population.

>"yesssirrr lemme droppp myy scientifififical acadademically sourcess on you *head wobble*"

y'all humble-colored minions are nails-on-chalkboard-level cringy manggg, low-T, pimp. own it

Attached: BDF.jpg (227x222, 7K)

The pay has to be the same if you are on h1b or cpt/opt on F1.

Your parents raised you like a bitch. Don't blame the race

>A new report by Aspiring Minds, the world’s largest employability assessment company, has revealed that over 95 percent of all IT “engineers” in India are incapable of basic programming—shattering the myth of Indian “IT expertise” and destroying the controlled media’s often-repeated claim that engineers from that country are urgently needed to “boost the skill sets of Europe and America.”

newobserveronline.com/95-of-it-engineers-in-india-incapable-new-report-reveals/

Attached: nDE.jpg (264x261, 26K)

Ameritards on g complain constantly about extremely high requirements for hiring so they never hire anyone then they hire someone from h1b who are fine with less money since industry standard pay is really high there

Indians already make more money than Jews here
soon you will be replaced

>Believing anything off this shithole.
I did my masters from cal tech and worked there for 8 years. Retards on Jow Forums are the code monkeys, skill requirements aren't unreasonably high. They apply to 3 companies a year and expect them to hire them for their community College degree and lackluster skills. The biggest reason they hire us is because if someone is on h1b they are tied down to that company for at least a couple of years. It's a very restrictive visa and does not allow for easy transfer between companies. Jow Forums also says Isreal is a pedo paradise and that you guys summon demons

Betas being angry and kewl on the internet episode 9001

>April 2018
It's known for decades....

>Jow Forums also says Isreal is a pedo paradise and that you guys summon demons
Age of consent is 16 and you see 14/15s with 18-20yos...
>skill requirements aren't unreasonably high.
Don't know even here requirements are often stuff like
>5 years language work experience - internships don't count towards work experience