If you wake up tomorrow in 1819, (in the same city where you live right now)

If you wake up tomorrow in 1819, (in the same city where you live right now)

where can you work? how would you get rich?
> you can't take anything

Attached: Back-To-The-Future-Part-II.jpg (1755x2475, 1.64M)

probably get scalped

i'd wait a little and buy bitcoin

I get killed for being a catholic and not being anglo.
If that doesn't happen I flee to cuba and hope to get a job in the administration since I was born in Spain, then I move back to Soria and fuck my great great great great great grandma.

I'd die because I'm the only person here in the desert

>Tucson, AZ
I wake up next to a swap created by the summer rains, probably infested by mosquitos. I could ford the small wash and head "downtown" and try to speak poor Spanish until I found food/employment in the old colonial settlement. I could then either head west across the barren dessert until I reach the pacific and more civilization, or head out to Santa Fe to try to head back to the states. If I could hold out another 30ish years, I could greet the Mormon division taking the city for the US during the Mexican American war.

Prague
There are shitload of things I could invent but I'd have to learn how to speak German first

Considering that my Injun ancestors probably are still around here, I probably would get scalped since I can't speak any injun languages and look far too pale

Man if you invented good shit it would be the germans who would need to learn czech

You need supplies, food and manufacturing for those experiments. Without those, you are fucked and all you can do is basically magic tricks. That being said, even basic medical knowledge would probably be priceless in 1819.

Actually, I might be able to survive since apparently there was tales of an American settler in my dad's reservation which involved him whoring himself out to the guys and managed to live by using these services

I would be in a small town that just got established 22 years ago. If woke in the same place I'm currently living, I'd be in the middle of nowhere since it's a recently urbanized area. Would just go to town and see if I can get a job, maybe even some field if the town's government was willing to give free land, probably would die of some tropical disease later though.

Other than that, a not yet overpopulated island in a small town sounds pretty comfy.

Attached: Map_of_Puerto_Rico_highlighting_Juncos.svg.png (1920x467, 149K)

>where can you work? how would you get rich?
> you can't take anything
Create chains and obtain slaves that I force to work under me that's how people first became rich.

I could probably try joining KNIL

Attached: 1568176838071.jpg (471x650, 196K)

there's nothing here for miles

I would write a rip off version of Harry Potter/LOTR/Star Wars and put it in the theatre.

Also I have £20 in my jeans, so would spend it on whores and opium.

Based

There is nothing to do here in 1819 if your family is not already established in this bourgeois city

Maybe some shit manual job

This

Established a small kingdom with the help of captured slaves

most of my town was a swamp back then, I could probably walk down the road a few miles and get a job on a whaling ship

>be me
>established a small kingdom with help of slaves
>making a trading ports

what should I do next

die of exposure

was malaysia really that empty that you could just go and establish your own kingdom?

Starting the condom industry

Malaysia pre Anglo Dutch treaty was somewhat disorganized into smaller states

So yeah there is a chance you can build your own kingdom

I might manipulate my 21st century knowledge to build a strong army ayy